Mitt Romney Promises Economy 'Resurgence' If Elected President

So how have you survived the Obama years? Buying foreclosed properties? Repossessing cars? Getting good deals at bankruptcy auctions? Transporting van-loads of illegals across the border?

Yes, the effects of Bush treason will be felt for many years. What will Romney do to fix the economy sell his golden underwear and donate the money to the treasury? Today Romney says fix the economy, yesterday it was give more welfare to the 1%. Tax evaders like Romney fix nothing but their tax returns. :eusa_whistle:

First: Romeny will undo everything Obama did, especially all new EPA regulations. Then he'll but the EPA budget by 60%. Then he'll eliminate the Dept of Commerce, the Dept of Energy and the Dept of Commerce. Then he'll cut the budgets of all the other Depts by 20%. Then he'll reform SS and Medicare. He'll also repeal Obamacare..

Any questions?

I trust he'll eliminate the Department of Redundancy as well.

Oh goodie, he's going to "Bain" us...

"If I become president, you're going to see an economic resurgence: manufacturing resurgence, high-tech, health care. You're going to see this economy take off," Romney said. "And I say that because I know what I'm going to do, and I know what kind of impact it will have."

More: Mitt Romney Promises Economy 'Resurgence' If Elected President

Let's hope so.. .Bain is extremely profitable and successful you racist, semi-retarded twit.

So's the mafia.

A resurence in the economy to wealthy Republicans, especially Romney, means the rich get richer and the poor get poorer. Regular Republicans, the non-wealthy, should be scared to death, if Romney were elected it would probably mean the end of the Republican party. After Bush, most Americans would no longer need evidence of which party creates good economic times for the wealthy and bad economic times for America.

That so cracks me up. He'd rather be Bained - like, you know - HE will become wealthy, instead of being one of the unemployed with no health care, like most of the people who were BAINED.

"If I become president, you're going to see an economic resurgence: manufacturing resurgence, high-tech, health care. You're going to see this economy take off," Romney said. "And I say that because I know what I'm going to do, and I know what kind of impact it will have."

Oh goodie, another"HuffPo piece" from Lakhota...

Why do you waste board space with this garbage? Is it the old "if I shovel enough bullshit at the barn door some of it might stick" theory?

A resurence in the economy to wealthy Republicans, especially Romney, means the rich get richer and the poor get poorer. Regular Republicans, the non-wealthy, should be scared to death, if Romney were elected it would probably mean the end of the Republican party. After Bush, most Americans would no longer need evidence of which party creates good economic times for the wealthy and bad economic times for America.

Of course. And there's those who are getting less of the pie cheering for the silver spoon Romneys.

Why do you waste board space with this garbage? Is it the old "if I shovel enough bullshit at the barn door some of it might stick" theory?

HuffPo is a conduit with citations. All you have to do is click the links to find the news source.

I've taken to doing that just because apparently the right's balls will drop if they have to go to HuffPo.

Quite an amusing post, Regent. One would THINK that the Democratic Party had been creating "good economic times" for the poor over the course of the Obama first term...yet there is scant evidence of their creating good economic times for anyone other than the rich. This whole notion that Democrats "care" about the poor is belied by what their policies have DONE to the poor. More people have slipped under the poverty level and STAYED there for record lengths of time under this President than under anyone else since FDR. What is Barry's "answer" for that? He doesn't have one. He ran out of economic ideas a year into his first term when Larry Summer's Keynesian stimulus went out with a fizzle instead of a bang and Summers abandoned ship, running back to Harvard to teach impressionable young people liberal economic "theory".

Why would you want to re-elect a President who is so obviously unsuited for the job at hand?

We need someone with the backbone to make tough budget cuts...sometimes to entitlement programs. We need someone who can forge bipartisan cooperation. Has Barack Obama shown ANY ability at either of these things?

HuffPo is a conduit with citations. All you have to do is click the links to find the news source.

I've taken to doing that just because apparently the right's balls will drop if they have to go to HuffPo.

Actually, Boop...what HuffPo "is"...is a conduit for propaganda. Why even bother with what they post since you KNOW that it's always going to slanted so shamelessly as to be useless?

I'm simply pointing out that Lakhota has gotten into the habit of spamming HuffPo on a daily basis. It isn't my "balls" that will drop if I have to go to HuffPo...it's my IQ.

Actually, Boop...what HuffPo "is"...is a conduit for propaganda. Why even bother with what they post since you KNOW that it's always going to slanted so shamelessly as to be useless?

I'm simply pointing out that Lakhota has gotten into the habit of spamming HuffPo on a daily basis. It isn't my "balls" that will drop if I have to go to HuffPo...it's my IQ.

Don't be ridiculous. Nothing will drop. You're either smart, or you're not. This is like superstitious shit. "Oh, if I walk under the ladder..." "Oh, if I go to HuffPo..."

Forum List

Back