Mitt Romney kicks off 2012 presidential bid

Best of luck to Mitt

Looking like he has clear sailing to the GOP Nomination

Why do Republicans like Romney? He's not Conservative, hes Mormon not Protestant, and has no speaking abilities. He comes off dull and boring and no hard stances on any issues.

More importantly he's bought and paid for by the global elites and is a member of the global elite group, Councel on Foreign Relations.

You'd have to be an idiot to vote for this guy. Sorry, but that's the facts.

He's very strong economically speaking and - right now - I'd go for strong economically over pretty much anything. Even though there are things that I fundamentally disagree with him about, I'd sacrifice that for getting someone in the Oval Office who would make better decisions to get America working again.

Romney probably has a better chance of being elected President as the nominee than he does winning the nomination.

What's interesting is that in poll after poll, he can't crack that 15-20%. Every new Cassandra seems to challenge him. Trump came out of nowhere and lead in the polls. I saw Giuliani leading in another poll after he made noises about getting into the race. He would make a formidable candidate but the base is unenthused.

Why do Republicans like Romney? He's not Conservative, hes Mormon not Protestant, and has no speaking abilities. He comes off dull and boring and no hard stances on any issues.

More importantly he's bought and paid for by the global elites and is a member of the global elite group, Councel on Foreign Relations.

Yeah better to vote for Obama, I mean Palin or Newt.

Romney probably has a better chance of being elected President as the nominee than he does winning the nomination.

What's interesting is that in poll after poll, he can't crack that 15-20%. Every new Cassandra seems to challenge him. Trump came out of nowhere and lead in the polls. I saw Giuliani leading in another poll after he made noises about getting into the race. He would make a formidable candidate but the base is unenthused.

That's what I'm afraid of.

He's a Mormon. I don't care. His personal beliefs are his, they don't interest me.

He comes off dull and boring. I don't care. I would rather have smart and dull than an empty suit who knows how to deliver a speech.

He's smart as hell on the economy. He's got decent creds on foreign relations - via the Council.

If he picked a good VP.... maybe Cain, West.... or... dare we hope.... the beloved Colin Powell..... I'm tempted to vote for Romney.

you're and even bigger idiot for voting for obie doodle

Romney would NOT get Palin. It would spell his doom.

It's also too friggin bad that religion rules states so a president that might actually be a good one will never get in there because his faith is not the majority rule of states needed to win.

I think Iowa will be crucial for him. He can't afford to lose two of the first three primaries, and he ain't gonna win south carolina.

Forum List

Back