Mitt Romney Is A Traitor! True Story! Vote For Him YOU Are Committing Treason!

You should probably kill yourself now and not wait until Romney election and the endless busy signals you'll get from calling Suicide Prevention

Also Google "Geithner LIBOR Scandal"

You are an idiot if nothing Frankie.

BTW.. Suggesting someone kill themself is a bannable offense at USMB..

Just sayin...you fucking idiot!

Example: I have recieved an infraction for something as simple as saying "eat shit and die" which doesn't even come close to what you just did.

For the record, being investigated has, traditionally, not been proof of guilt. Bob Diamond has been found guilty of nothing.... trial by media does not count in this country. Unless the law has changed under the ObamaNation and I hadn't heard.

Idiot.

As much as I'm inlined to agree with you, Diamond oversaw the department within Barclays that began manipulating the LIBOR system. Had he been more expendable when the scandal broke, I'm sure that he and anyone else involved would be facing a very long sentence in a British prison. Personally speaking, as well as leaning firmly towards the right, it would be grossly dishonest, not mention naive, to dismiss out of hand the alarmingly cosy relationship between the UK's big banks the Tory party. The whole thing stinks on both sides of the Atlantic, and failure of British and U.S. authorities to act on what are patently criminal acts could potentially lead to further financial scandals, which neither country needs.

United States list of those tried for treason or wanted!

Philip Vigol and John Mitchell, convicted of treason and sentenced to hanging; pardoned by George Washington; see Whiskey Rebellion.

Governor Thomas Dorr 1844, convicted of treason against the state of Rhode Island; see Dorr Rebellion; released in 1845; civil rights restored in 1851; verdict annulled in 1854.

John Brown, convicted of treason against the Commonwealth of Virginia in 1859 and executed for attempting to organize armed resistance to slavery.

Aaron Dwight Stevens, took part in John Brown's raid and was executed in 1860 for treason against Virginia.

William Bruce Mumford, convicted of treason and hanged in 1862 for tearing down a United States flag during the American Civil War.

Mary Surratt, Lewis Powell, David Herold, and George Atzerodt, all hanged on July 7, 1865 for treason and conspiracy for the Lincoln assassination and conspiracy - by military tribunal.

Iva Toguri D'Aquino, who is frequently identified with "Tokyo Rose" convicted 1949. Subsequently pardoned by President Gerald Ford.

Herbert Hans Haupt, German-born naturalized U.S. citizen, was convicted of treason in 1942 and executed after being named as a German spy by fellow German spies defecting to the United States.

Martin James Monti, United States Army Air Force pilot, convicted of treason for defecting to the Waffen SS in 1944.

Robert Henry Best, convicted of treason on April 16, 1948 and served a life sentence.

Mildred Gillars, also known as "Axis Sally", convicted of treason on March 8, 1949; served 12 years of a 10- to 30-year prison sentence.

Tomoya Kawakita, sentenced to death for treason in 1952, but eventually released by President John F. Kennedy to be deported to Japan.

Adam Yahiye Gadahn has been indicted for treason as of 2012, but has not been brought to trial as he remains at large.

Just a thought here while I don't see Mitt Romney's association with those at Barclays rising to the level of treason as defined, it does appear somewhat unethical to seek funding from sources that seem to be under investigation. Having said this it would serve the Romney campaign better to seek his campaign funding from a different source, but in my humble opinion I would hardly call it treason or for that matter a voter that happens to support Mitt Romney committing treason for voting for him because he sought funding from a less than stellar source which these days, both parties seem to be in the process of doing.

I have no issue with it,...

Of course you don't! We expected nothing else.
Why should I worry about cash when democrats murder.

Can you explain that?
You shouldn't worry at all about your chosen one soliciting donations from the very banks who fixed LIBOR. It's too complicated for conservatarians to understand anyway. But the inevitable opposition ads that draw attention to this little gem will make it easy for the general public to figure out.

It is a slow typical day at Huggy's house. Nothing to do and nothing to say so he just makes things up. It is a tradgey that this is probably the best that he can do. After November and his Hero is back in Chicago organizing things what will he do.

This is treason.

CIA finds stack of 'overlooked' documents on bin Laden movie - POLITICO.com

"The CIA discovered a 4 to 5 inch stack of records potentially responsive to plaintiff’s FOIA request that had been inadvertently overlooked during the CIA’s search," Civil Division attorney Marcia Berman wrote. "The CIA is continuing to look into the circumstances of the discovery of the new documents to ensure the adequacy of its search."

A CIA spokesman said the agency does not comment on matters in litigation.

The discovery of the additional records, which are being processed but were not immediately released, could fuel Republicans' attacks on what they say is the Obama Administration's pattern of using national-security information to burnish President Barack Obama's reputation and his re-election standing

Treason is where Obamination allows Top Secret information to be leaked to look tough to the public and to control other countries like Israel from protecting themselves.

Raising money from major bankers in London at the heart of the largest financial scandal in decades.

What could possibly go wrong?

give the guy a break. it's not like he has the option of going to a major european capital and drawing a crowd of 200000.

He isnt running for President of the world. Campaigning there seems rather stupid

Ya ...maybe. But that is a topic for another thread. How about disputing my OP? OR is juvenile name calling all you have? I provided good evidense from reliable sources. Please feel free to find fault with my links and quotes.

Your OP is juvenile name calling. or is calling Romney a traitor somehow different?

Ya ...maybe. But that is a topic for another thread. How about disputing my OP? OR is juvenile name calling all you have? I provided good evidense from reliable sources. Please feel free to find fault with my links and quotes.

Your OP is juvenile name calling. or is calling Romney a traitor somehow different?

Juvenile? Hardly. I believe the facts I have presented meet the definition I presented as treason.

I understand that if you have not read my links you take my title as inflamatory. I stand by what I have presented.

What is interesting is that no one has posted anything that contradicts my OP. You think my OP is juvenile? Prove it by posting some research that shows it so.

Is this like when the republicans told us that if we vote for a Democrat, the terrorists will get us?

OK--I am definitely voting for Romney!!

Forum List

Back