Mitt Romney Is A Traitor! True Story! Vote For Him YOU Are Committing Treason!

Prove the Obama campaign sent them out by mistake.

Good luck with that.

I don't have to.

In order to prove a crime was committed, you have to prove that he sent them out "knowingly" to foreign nationals.

The burden of proof is on the accuser.

Otherwise there is no crime.

In Romney's case, he is specifically going to another country and asking foreign nationals for donations, in person.

That is "knowingly soliciting".

You are an idiot if nothing Frankie.

BTW.. Suggesting someone kill themself is a bannable offense at USMB..

Just sayin...you fucking idiot!

Example: I have recieved an infraction for something as simple as saying "eat shit and die" which doesn't even come close to what you just did.

For the record, being investigated has, traditionally, not been proof of guilt. Bob Diamond has been found guilty of nothing.... trial by media does not count in this country. Unless the law has changed under the ObamaNation and I hadn't heard.

Idiot.

Where do you people (Rightards) get this "Obamanation" from? Fox? am radio? I'll go take a look miss "I'm not right or left" :rolleyes:

I have no idea where it comes from. Probably not Fox or AM Radio - I don't watch or listen to either. Unlike you babies, I form my opinions without reference to either left or right.

The ObamaNation thing is just mocking you people*.

*By 'you people', I mean fucking morons who blindly support your idiot president.

Calling it traitorous is beyond stupid....

Doing a fundraiser on foreign soil in the company of foreign nationals under investigation for the biggest financial fraud in recent decades is further beyond stupid.

So why isn't he being arrested?

Do you loonys even think anymore?

That was rhetorical....

Where are they on Obama going overseas fundraising? That's just different somehow...

Calling it traitorous is beyond stupid....

Doing a fundraiser on foreign soil in the company of foreign nationals under investigation for the biggest financial fraud in recent decades is further beyond stupid.

That was rhetorical....
Eh, because it's not illegal?

I never claimed it was illegal, remember? Just stupid. The SuperPAC ad writes itself.

That was rhetorical....
Eh, because it's not illegal?

I never claimed it was illegal, remember? Just stupid. The SuperPAC ad writes itself.

Super PACs make foreign money legal in campaigns. Romney is a job killer gig government sellout but the fascist supreme court made all this money buying elections legal.

Supporting corporate politicians is supporting fascism and your own destruction.

Wait...the Obama Context Machine is now spitting out that Obama's China, Turkey, India and all points not in the USA Fundraising was "an error"

LOL

Seriously?

That's fucking hilarious!

Good heavens what is wrong with you people? I can understand these kinda post if your a obama supporter, but the rest of you shouldn't intertain these vendictive post.

Come Libs, fess up now, how many of you donated to Obama instead of sending gifts to your wife and kids?

Where are they on Obama going overseas fundraising? That's just different somehow...
When's he going overseas to fundraise?

He has minions to do it for him like George Clooney...IDIOT.

From July 15...
Team Obama Now Fundraising Overseas

The Obama campaign is moving its fundraising operations overseas. Gateway Pundit has copies of invitations to events in Paris, Switzerland and Sweden. They also had a big fundraiser in Red China last week.

June 29

Clooney Takes Obama Fundraising Abroad With $30,000 Swiss Dinner

Actor George Clooney is offering more help to President Barack Obama's re-election campaign by headlining a European fundraiser this summer for Americans living abroad.

An invitation posted on Obama's campaign website says Clooney will be the special guest at an Obama fundraiser in Geneva, Switzerland, on Aug. 27.
Tickets start at $1,000 per person, and dinner for two costs a cool $30,000.

He doesn't have to GO anywhere...he has goons to do it for him.:eusa_hand:

From July 15...

The Obama campaign is moving its fundraising operations overseas. Gateway Pundit has copies of invitations to events in Paris, Switzerland and Sweden. They also had a big fundraiser in Red China last week.

June 29

Actor George Clooney is offering more help to President Barack Obama's re-election campaign by headlining a European fundraiser this summer for Americans living abroad.

An invitation posted on Obama's campaign website says Clooney will be the special guest at an Obama fundraiser in Geneva, Switzerland, on Aug. 27.
Tickets start at $1,000 per person, and dinner for two costs a cool $30,000.

You do realize that those fund raisers were only for American citizens and ex-pats, right?

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/obama-overseas-fundraisers-china-switzerland-349566

Last year, Obama’s reelection campaign raised $237,000 from American residents of Great Britain, $128,000 from U.S. expatriates in France and $113,000 from Americans living in Switzerland.

Prove the Obama campaign sent them out by mistake.

Good luck with that.

I don't have to.

In order to prove a crime was committed, you have to prove that he sent them out "knowingly" to foreign nationals.

The burden of proof is on the accuser.

Otherwise there is no crime.
Really? Let's look at the law:
Soliciting, Accepting, or Receiving Contributions and Donations from Foreign Nationals
As noted earlier, the Act prohibits knowingly soliciting, accepting or receiving contributions or donations from foreign nationals. In this context, "knowingly" means that a person:

• Has actual knowledge that the funds solicited, accepted, or received are from a foreign national;
  • Is aware of facts that would lead a reasonable person to believe that the funds solicited, accepted, or received are likely to be from a foreign national;
  • Is aware of facts that would lead a reasonable person to inquire whether the source of the funds solicited, accepted or received is a foreign national. 11 CFR 110.20(a)(4)(i), (ii) and (iii).
Pertinent facts that may lead to inquiry by the recipient include, but are not limited to the following: A donor or contributor uses a foreign passport, provides a foreign address, makes a contribution from a foreign bank, or resides abroad. Obtaining a copy of a current and valid U.S. passport would satisfy the duty to inquire whether the funds solicited, accepted, or received are from a foreign national. 11 CFR 110.20(a)(7).​

Merely soliciting is a crime if you have reason to believe your donor is not a US citizen. .

Obama took foreign money in 2008. And he's still doing it.

But it's okay, since he's Obama. Right?
In Romney's case, he is specifically going to another country and asking foreign nationals for donations, in person.

That is "knowingly soliciting".
So is not screening your internet donation site for foreigners.

From July 15...

June 29

You do realize that those fund raisers were only for American citizens and ex-pats, right?

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/obama-overseas-fundraisers-china-switzerland-349566

Last year, Obama’s reelection campaign raised $237,000 from American residents of Great Britain, $128,000 from U.S. expatriates in France and $113,000 from Americans living in Switzerland.
:lol: And you believe that?

Forum List

Back