Mitt Romney has a lock on the GOP nomination.

The worst that can happen to Romney is to be Palinized

Get stuck with a batshit crazy running mate that appeals to the Tea Tards

Palin had little to do with McCain's loss...

McCains loss was a combination of factors. Many beyond McCains control. Palin was something under McCains control

If Palin was an example of the decisions he would make, we should all be grateful he was not elected

The worst that can happen to Romney is to be Palinized

Get stuck with a batshit crazy running mate that appeals to the Tea Tards

McCains loss was a combination of factors. Many beyond McCains control. Palin was something under McCains control

If Palin was an example of the decisions he would make, we should all be grateful he was not elected

Not really.

Actually, Palin seemed like a great choice at the time. She was a woman, a successful MODERATE governor who took on the establishment and accomplished good things.

She was the darling of social conservatives because she walked the walk. She actually complimented McCain well, because she took on the establishment and won.

Now, since then, she embraced the furthest fringes of the TEA Party, but that hadn't happened yet in 2008.

I think it was a mixed bag. She energized conservatives who were lukewarm to McCain, but she turned some moderates off. I think what did in McCain was when the stock market collapsed, though.

Not really.

Actually, Palin seemed like a great choice at the time. She was a woman, a successful MODERATE governor who took on the establishment and accomplished good things.

She was the darling of social conservatives because she walked the walk. She actually complimented McCain well, because she took on the establishment and won.

Now, since then, she embraced the furthest fringes of the TEA Party, but that hadn't happened yet in 2008.

I think it was a mixed bag. She energized conservatives who were lukewarm to McCain, but she turned some moderates off. I think what did in McCain was when the stock market collapsed, though.

It took the media about 15 minutes of interviewing Palin to realize that they had a goldmine. She was truly clueless and had to be quickly given a gag order and hidden away by the McCain campaign

I think you are exagerating. Not a Palin fan, necessarily, but she did acquit herself well in the debate with Biden and she brought thousands of people to rallies...

Point is, Veep Candidates are never that important in the final contest. Unless it's an Eagleton level meltdown, that is.

How admirable. You would rather use your vote to throw a temper tantrum than to do what is better for your country. What a shit.

Of course it is admirable. It is up to the GOP to actually EARN my vote. This whole thing about putting the party before principles is sooooooo USSR.

Happy New Year Comrade Unkotare

Pay attention. It's not about party, fool. Good luck with your temper tantrum. Be sure to flush after you wipe your ass with your vote.

Sorry Comrade. It is obvious that you desire my vote for whoever the GOP sees fit to put out there. You don't care who it is, so long as I vote GOP. Thus it is about the party. Thus you are a Red Menace.

Of course it is admirable. It is up to the GOP to actually EARN my vote. This whole thing about putting the party before principles is sooooooo USSR.

Pay attention. It's not about party, fool. Good luck with your temper tantrum. Be sure to flush after you wipe your ass with your vote.

Sorry Comrade. It is obvious that you desire my vote for whoever the GOP sees fit to put out there. You don't care who it is, so long as I vote GOP. Thus it is about the party. Thus you are a Red Menace.

Did you see the part where I said, "It's not about party, fool"? You should have seen it since you quoted it, you fucking moron. Go take a reading comprehension class, shitforbrains.

I think you are exagerating. Not a Palin fan, necessarily, but she did acquit herself well in the debate with Biden and she brought thousands of people to rallies...

Point is, Veep Candidates are never that important in the final contest. Unless it's an Eagleton level meltdown, that is.

VP candidates should complement the Presidential candidate. Palin quickly became a laughingstock and a liability. SNL had a field day with Palin and she became a bigger issue than McCain

Did you see the part where I said, "It's not about party, fool"? You should have seen it since you quoted it, you fucking moron. Go take a reading comprehension class, shitforbrains.

Hey. Comrade Dumbfuck, Just because you assert that it isn't about your modern day apparatchik party nonsense doesn't mean you are not lying like a dog on the porch. Did you see where I explained the facts to your illiterate ass? Here, just in case your inbred communist sensibilities didn't survive the local red menace indoc.
It is obvious that you desire my vote for whoever the GOP sees fit to put out there. You don't care who it is, so long as I vote GOP. Thus it is about the party. Thus you are a Red Menace.

By the way comrade; Are you always this stupid or is today a special occasion?

Hey. Comrade Dumbfuck, Just because you assert that it isn't about your modern day apparatchik party nonsense doesn't mean you are not lying like a dog on the porch. Did you see where I explained the facts to your illiterate ass? Here, just in case your inbred communist sensibilities didn't survive the local red menace indoc.
It is obvious that you desire my vote for whoever the GOP sees fit to put out there. You don't care who it is, so long as I vote GOP. Thus it is about the party. Thus you are a Red Menace.

By the way comrade; Are you always this stupid or is today a special occasion?

Comrade? Communist?

Hey gramps, how much longer you slated for this world? The 50's was a long time ago!

I swear to god it's a bunch of fucking Geriatric McCarthy supporters in here.

Hey. Comrade Dumbfuck, Just because you assert that it isn't about your modern day apparatchik party nonsense doesn't mean you are not lying like a dog on the porch. Did you see where I explained the facts to your illiterate ass?

Fuck you asshole. You have no fucking basis upon which to claim I was lying, douchebag. And no amount of 'explanation' makes your attempt to know my own motivation better than I do any less fucking absurd. So read carefully, shitforbrains: IT'S NOT ABOUT PARTY. Now, go fuck yourself, idiot. :fu:

Comrade? Communist?

Hey gramps, how much longer you slated for this world? The 50's was a long time ago!

You are young and obviously don't understand the "party before all" political outlook that the Communist regimes were noted for. It's ok. Look it up, then come on back and we'll talk.

Fuck you asshole. You have no fucking basis upon which to claim I was lying, douchebag. And no amount of 'explanation' makes your attempt to know my own motivation better than I do any less fucking absurd. So read carefully, shitforbrains: IT'S NOT ABOUT PARTY. Now, go fuck yourself, idiot. :fu:

Read even more carefully numbnuts. When you advocate that I vote for whomever the GOP shits out at the convention instead of voting for my own personal choice, then you are advocating party over principle. That means, dumbass, that it is about party no matter how you try to spin it. :finger3:

You Lose! Good Day Sir! - YouTube

When you advocate that I vote for whomever the GOP shits out at the convention

Holy shit you're fucking stupid. I DID NOT ADVOCATE THAT, FUCK-WIT.

How soon you forget. Is this half-heimers or are you old enough for alls-heimers? Ah well nitwit. Observe:

One thing about Mitt, we agree half the time on everything.

Wait a couple of days and you'll find that he switched up and now you agree with the other half.

Perhaps you are right, but who else is there? I think the only realistic alternative right now is Ron Paul. He cannot stand the vetting and many of his ideas are WAY over the edge for the Independent Voter. Mitt is the only option on the horizon.

Anyone that argues Newt as a realistic choice for the GOP does not know history very well. Newt is the Poster Boy for the Neocon label.

I will vote for Ron Paul.

If Obama gets four more years because the GOP put up an idiot like Romney or Gingrinch so be it. It really pisses me off when people try to tell me that I am obligated to vote for the GOP guy. Sorry. The GOP has to earn my vote and so far they have failed to do so.

I may not agree with 100% of Ron Pauls positions, but I agree with him a hella lot more than the teflon coated flip flopper or the ethically challenged serial adulterer.

To which you responded in your patented stupid on top of idiotic way:

How admirable. You would rather use your vote to throw a temper tantrum than to do what is better for your country. What a shit.

Now dillweed, like it or not, you actually lashed out in support of party over principle. I could give two shits what your illiterate hindbrain thought it meant. What you wrote came across loud and clear.

You may now cordially (of course) take a flying fuck at a rolling donut.

Not really.

I think the best thing Palin had going for her was that she hadn't quit her job midterm yet. She was a Governor, not a Couldn't-Stick-It-Out Governor.

Comrade? Communist?

You are young and obviously don't understand the "party before all" political outlook that the Communist regimes were noted for. It's ok. Look it up, then come on back and we'll talk.

Young? Yes. I'm in my late 20's. But since you're stuck in the 1950's, I have to really question your sanity and knowledge on world matters in the present day. You know, not the 1950's.

Almost nobody you meet who disagrees with you is going to be a communist. So take it easy, Joseph. You don't want to die of alcoholism thinking the commies are always out to get you.

Last edited:

VP candidates should complement the Presidential candidate. Palin quickly became a laughingstock and a liability. SNL had a field day with Palin and she became a bigger issue than McCain

There's people out there still watching SNL? really?

Guy, quit trying to rewrite history. Obama won because McCain was no conservative.

Forum List

Back