Mitt Romney, a True American...

This former federal prosecutors letter is such overhyped bullshit there are thousands of former federal prosecutors out there and 300 I believe signed this letter. I suspect if you looked at how many former federal prosecutors there actually are this 300 would come to less than one percent this reminds of how people cite a poll of 800 or 1000 people and act like they represent how all Americans feel about the issue being polled.

Another Trump supporter who posts in a thread without reading the link provided to them.
I did read It posted about the part about the statements from former federal prosecutors I don't a dam about what Romney has to say on the topic nor does your irrelevant opinion of me matter to me.

This former federal prosecutors letter is such overhyped bullshit there are thousands of former federal prosecutors out there and 300 I believe signed this letter. I suspect if you looked at how many former federal prosecutors there actually are this 300 would come to less than one percent this reminds of how people cite a poll of 800 or 1000 people and act like they represent how all Americans feel about the issue being polled.

Another Trump supporter who posts in a thread without reading the link provided to them.
I did read It posted about the part about the statements from former federal prosecutors I don't a dam about what Romney has to say on the topic nor does your irrelevant opinion of me matter to me.

If you read it, then you wouldn't have said, "thousands of former federal prosecutors out there and 300 I believe signed this letter."

You know what the link says? "The open letter organized by the nonprofit group Protect Democracy had roughly 400 signatures when it was initially posted Monday afternoon on Medium. The letter neared 700 signatures as of Tuesday afternoon."

Do you need me to provide another link for you that you also won't click and read?

Forum List

Back