Mitt Romney, a True American...

Lewdog

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2016
Williamsburg, KY
Coward. Trump talks to him like a dog. Romney tries to talk back... but as soon as Trump dangles a cabinet position Romney bows and kisses the ring at a dinner, only for Trump to humiliate him again publicly. Romney then trash talks about how he will keep Trump in check as his political campaign and gets elected. He gets elected and loses his spine again:

""I just don't think that there is the full element that you'd need to prove an obstruction of justice case," Romney said. "I don't think a prosecutor would actually look at this and say, 'OK, we have here all the elements that would get this to a conviction.' "

Really Mitt? Do you read or watch the news?

"Hundreds of additional former federal prosecutors have signed onto a statement asserting that President Trump would have been indicted for obstruction of justice were he not currently serving as president.

The open letter organized by the nonprofit group Protect Democracy had roughly 400 signatures when it was initially posted Monday afternoon on Medium. The letter neared 700 signatures as of Tuesday afternoon."

List of former federal prosecutors accusing Trump of obstruction nears 700

Yep, it definitely sounds like no prosecutor thinks there is enough for a case.

How long until Mitt is asking for a cabinet position again?

RomneyAwkward.jpg

Coward. Trump talks to him like a dog. Romney tries to talk back... but as soon as Trump dangles a cabinet position Romney bows and kisses the ring at a dinner, only for Trump to humiliate him again publicly. Romney then trash talks about how he will keep Trump in check as his political campaign and gets elected. He gets elected and loses his spine again:

""I just don't think that there is the full element that you'd need to prove an obstruction of justice case," Romney said. "I don't think a prosecutor would actually look at this and say, 'OK, we have here all the elements that would get this to a conviction.' "

"Hundreds of additional former federal prosecutors have signed onto a statement asserting that President Trump would have been indicted for obstruction of justice were he not currently serving as president.

The open letter organized by the nonprofit group Protect Democracy had roughly 400 signatures when it was initially posted Monday afternoon on Medium. The letter neared 700 signatures as of Tuesday afternoon."

Well if you think Romney is a coward, then by all means tell me what you think about Graham, McConnell and Cruz.

trumpmcconnell_midterms_051818getty.jpg

Well if you think Romney is a coward, then by all means tell me what you think about Graham, McConnell and Cruz.

Oh I already have. McConnell is so afraid of pissing off Trump and Trump saying bad things about him, he won't even bring some House approved bills to the floor for a vote.

Gee. If Romney is a true American, it really makes you wonder why the Left opposed him so much in 2012 and voted for a guy we still wonder if he was even an American at all?

The Left is backing another Republican. Last one was the jackass back-stabbing boot-licker McCain, may his tumor rest in peace. Now Romney? Grounds enough that POS should be thrown out of the GOP. He is obviously a compromised foreign agent of the DNC.

And to prove what idiot hypocrites the Left are, after excoriating him for years as an evil person, turned Democrat, watch how many Tards would rush to now vote for the guy! That's it Democrats! Get Romney to run against Trump as a turncoat liberal!

Gee. The Left is backing another Republican. Last one was the jackass back-stabbing boot-licker McCain, may his tumor rest in peace. Now Romney? Grounds enough that POS should be thrown out of the GOP. He is obviously a compromised foreign agent of the DNC.

And to prove what idiot hypocrites the Left are, after excoriating him for years as an evil person, turned Democrat, watch how many Tards would rush to now vote for the guy! That's it Democrats! Get Romney to run against Trump as a turncoat liberal!

How is the left backing him?

I don't remember you defending Mitt Romney when he was attacked in 2012.

Biden said Mitt was going to put black people back in chains. That's far worse than anything Trump said.

Care to explain the hypocrisy?

Biden said Mitt was going to put black people back in chains. That's far worse than anything Trump said.

You're right you didn't. I wasn't a member of this forum in 2012.

That is a piss poor attempt at a strawman fallacy.

Oh I already have. McConnell is so afraid of pissing off Trump and Trump saying bad things about him, he won't even bring some House approved bills to the floor for a vote.
You mean like How that was done By democrats under Obama? Remind me did you call the dems cowards too?

You mean like How that was done By democrats under Obama? Remind me did you call the dems cowards too?

Back to back Strawman arguments. I joined the forum in 2016. Prior to the 2016 election I was a republican.

You guys need to either stop and think before posting, or get some kind of new game, this one isn't working.

Back to back Strawman arguments. I joined the forum in 2016. Prior to the 2016 election I was a republican.

You guys need to either stop and think before posting, or get some kind of new game, this one isn't working.
Just cause you did not post then does not mean you did not have an opinion, now does it? So tell us were the dem leaders cowards under Obama for refusing for 2 straight years to bring up HUNDREDS of bills from the House?

Romney is more than a coward; he's a total piece of shit. Whether they're going to vote for you or not, a president should care about ALL citizens of the USA and not ignore 47%. Fuck that piece of shit.

It ain't like that. Romney always was a RINO. He thought he could get on the political coup bandwagon and emerge as the new kind of republican but he has been unmasked as a freaking traitor and Trump dangled nothing.

You're right you didn't. I wasn't a member of this forum in 2012.

That is a piss poor attempt at a strawman fallacy.

It's not a strawman. I don't see anyone condemning Biden, or any other left-winger for how they treated Mitt Romney in 2012.

If you can't control the people of your own party today, then I don't care what Trump said.

It's that simple. You need to practice what you preach, and then I'll care. As long as you ignore all the terrible things your scum sucking democraps have said for the past decade..... then shut up. You don't have any credibility with me, or anyone who matters.

Forum List

Back