Mitt Now leads Colorado

10+ years living in Colorado compared to your zero years, says it all.

Now go rape your blow up doll, because I'm not lowering myself giving you any attention.

Beserk -

I'm not seeing any evidence there.

Your frothing at the mouth is impressive, but maybe try and scatter the occasional verifiable fact in amongst the curse words?

Beserk -

So despite the fact that you live in Colorado, you can find absolutely no evidence whatsoever to back up your wild claims?

Montana is at 10.2 for Romney, thats pretty reliable.

Montana has a Democratic governor and two Democratic Senators and I believe until 2010 one of their legislative chambers was Democratic controlled. McCain also barely won the state in 2008 with less than 50% of the vote.

Colorado has changed significantly over the last 10, 15 years. Denver and Pueblo have always been more liberal, here in Colorado Springs it's always been more conservative. But we've definitely seen a move to the left here. Some people will tell you that it's because we've had so many California transplants, and that could be. I'm a little surprised to see Romney leading.

Please__ Colorado is traditional conservative. The surprise was Obama winning it in 08.

Colorado used to be traditional consevative, but Colorado has had a huge influx of new people moving in from California, and New York. Most of them liberal.

Obama needs to have another shameful debate performance so democrats won't even bother to vote for him. The biggest problem may be voter fraud, since Obama and his group are willing to do ANYTHING and ethics is something that can not be expected from them at all.

Montana has a Democratic governor and two Democratic Senators and I believe until 2010 one of their legislative chambers was Democratic controlled. McCain also barely won the state in 2008 with less than 50% of the vote.

Obama won't win any states he lost in 2008. He's on the defense.

Obama won't win any states he lost in 2008. He's on the defense.

He also won 95 more electoral votes than he needed in 2008.

Gasbagging is gasbagging again.

Colorado may go Romney (hope so) but does not matter.

All that matters is Michigan, Ohio, Nevada, and New Hampshire.

He also won 95 more electoral votes than he needed in 2008.

On only 52 percent of the vote.

Take it up with rightwing nut buddies; they're the ones who love the electoral vote, which,

Obama won by a landslide.

You really can't follow a train of thought. I was not complaining about the electoral college. I was referencing that it wasn't a land slide. If Obama got 52 percent of the vote at the peak of his popularity against McCain/Palin then maybe you should be worried.

Popular vote only matters in the 12 swing states, of which Romney needs most. He actually is picking up some of the ground, but is still behind. He has time left to do so.

Want to give them? Because RCP, which massages the averages, does not agree. It is your type of carelessness that got us McCain beat last time. Don't was you gasbags touting victory when we are not across the victory line yet.

Popular vote only matters in the 12 swing states, of which Romney needs most. He actually is picking up some of the ground, but is still behind. He has time left to do so.

Polls show Romney ahead in most swing states now brah. Nice try.

Want to give them? Because RCP, which massages the averages, does not agree. It is your type of carelessness that got us McCain beat last time. Don't was you gasbags touting victory when we are not across the victory line yet.

Polls show Romney ahead in most swing states now brah. Nice try.

Not really. Because:

1. I'm not your lackey

2. There have been polls galore which have showed Romney ahead in swing states.

3. Various other instant metrics showed such jumps that one would logically deduce the likelihood of Romney pulling ahead in those swing states as the result of the last debate.

4. You're an idiot who constantly makes careless assertions and vain personal attacks and I could care less about appeasing you in any way, shape or form.

Polls galore? :lol:

You can't deduce what your lunch is going to be tomorrow from the evidence of only bread, tuna fish, and fruit in your fridge.

You are a gasbag just daving along with all the respect that earns you: none.

Most returning leaders do so with a reduced majoirity. I can't think of many leaders who have enjoyed a bigger majority in their second term than their first anywhere in the world.

There must be one or two, but most analysts would always go for a drop in the majority of 20% or so.

Either way, I think Romney's $5 trillion of reduced revenue will cost him a mountain of votes a awareness of what that means filters through. I wouldn't expect the kind of blind worship for extra spending that we see on this board from the Happy Spending "conservatives".

Forum List

Back