Mitt and the junk bond king

I read the entire article and don't see any major scandal here Romney was not doing anything illegal and while Milken was under investigation at the time he had been convicted of nothing so good luck trying to make this into something.

I read the entire article and don't see any major scandal here Romney was not doing anything illegal and while Milken was under investigation at the time he had been convicted of nothing so good luck trying to make this into something.

Yes, another half baked, specious attack. Many prominent Americans had business dealings with the man, with no reason to doubt his character, until the crimes were exposed. There is a good chance Romney was ripped off, IF he invested with the modern day Ponzi.

Wow

It's like Obama taking $106,000 in free land from Tony Rezko!

Well, no, not even close.

First, Patrick Fitzgerald investigated that... and found nothing improper.

Second, exactly who was harmed by Obama and Rezko making a deal on where the line between their properties were?

Third, Obama paid market value for the land...

snopes.com: Where Did Obama's Money Come From?

On the other hand, lots of people lost their shirts and livliehoods because of the dodgy deals of the likes of Milken and Romney.

(In best 'Chris' voice) Romney will soon be indicted and convicted.

Forum List

Back