Mitch McConnell stepping down as GOP Senate leader

All he had to do was stop it. He deliberatly ignored what did he President Obama after the death Justice Ginsberg, he blocked any appointment until after the 2016 Election. Comes P01135809's turn, he bent over and dropped his pants.
He wasn't going to stop something that was his own idea.

Even without McTurtle Trump wasn't going to be removed from office. Just like there's zero chance that Mayorkas or Biden will be removed from office.
Trump has done more damage to this Country then anyone who was ever elected to public office in the history of this Country. McConnell is a close second. We all know what Trump is. A deranged criminal corrupt lowlife. McConnel is a partisan self serving hack who's life mission was to make Obama's 8 years as difficult as possible, then enabled criminal lowlife Trump for 4 years & to be possibly reelected.

They can hold hands together in hell.

I sure was happy to see this news today... goodbye Mitch... don't let the door hit ya on the way out... such a day it is... Love it...

I don't get the MAGA hate for Mitch. All he did was ensure that you all got solid control of the SCOTUS indefinitely.

As an anti-Republican, I have loathed Cocaine Mitch for years, but I have to hand it to the sonofabitch: he single-handled did more to own us libs than Donny Dickweed ever did.

I like Rand Paul to take his spot.

What do you think about that, multivita-man? lol. Wooooooooooo........

Probably end up with another establishment neo-con, though. Likely someone more interested in holding us up at the barrel of a government gun to serve the prosperity of some other country rather than our own. Seems to be the trend lately.

1709171540814.png

Forum List

Back