Mitch McConnell stepping down as GOP Senate leader

How is he conning me... everything was better when Trump was president...
Economy was GREAT under Obama.
Tell me the difference in the economy from Obama to trump and what EXACT policy you think trump had enacted that made Obamas Economy better.

How is he conning me...
trump was a (D), he ridiculed (R), then he realized he just needed to switch to a (R), and LIE, which he does very well.
He conned you into believing that he was an actual conservative.

He's not.
No Religious Beliefs.....it's a con
No Family Values.....cheater(x3) for sure....If we only count wives.
Not a 2nd A guy
Abortion....check out his past.

1709242245271.png

Unemployment is better now.

More people are employed now.

GDP growth is better now.

The stock markets are all at record levels.

So…..
Jobs are being lost in every sector of our job market... more people employed now?... since covid maybe... all Joe has done is to get us where we were precovid... in other words he has done nothing but slow things down... the MARKET??? LOL its bouncing up and down like a ping pong ball... just like it was doing pre 2008....

Thank god. These career politicians are a large part of what’s killing this country. Hopefully Biden is next.

Jobs are being lost in every sector of our job market... more people employed now?... since covid maybe... all Joe has done is to get us where we were precovid... in other words he has done nothing but slow things down... the MARKET??? LOL its bouncing up and down like a ping pong ball... just like it was doing pre 2008....
Hilarious fuckup

https://apple.news/AtKe5e83wSWGuKTbipM8Gvg

Forum List

Back