Florida Family Values

Lesh

Diamond Member
Dec 21, 2016

Seems that the GOP at least in Florida has some “family values” problems.

And they have a license plate with that on it yet…

That's outrageous!!!!

I guess we should teach all that queer stuff to little kids then.

A 'rape' accusation by a dimocrap against a Conservative........??

200w.gif

A 'rape' accusation by a dimocrap against a Conservative........??

200w.gif
Maybe if you play your cards right, you can get a three-way with her and her rapist hubby, if he is bisexually queer, like his equally low moral hypocrite wife, if you approve of that kind of thing.

Maybe if you play your cards right, you can get a three-way with her and her rapist hubby, if he is bisexually queer, like his equally low moral hypocrite wife, if you approve of that kind of thing.
Please, leave me out of your fantasies.

She is kinda cute, though

And if you look at her, I can't imagine why a normal man would stray. Maybe there's a medical issue. It's possible, you know.

Or, maybe they're just a little on the pervy side with their sex life. Don't know don't care. But if any of it is true, they need to step down.

We'll leave the hypocrisy to the experts -- dimocraps

Please, leave me out of your fantasies.

She is kinda cute, though

And if you look at her, I can't imagine why a normal man would stray. Maybe there's a medical issue. It's possible, you know.

Or, maybe they're just a little on the pervy side with their sex life. Don't know don't care. But if any of it is true, they need to step down.

We'll leave the hypocrisy to the experts -- dimocraps
Too late. The Trump Republican are setting great examples for moral hypocrisy, with MTG doing multiple dudes in the gym while married, before getting elected as an example of Trump republicans, of course, getting divorced soon after election, most likely involving her Trumper family values. Not to forget Boebert, hitting the vape pin at the theater, while getting felt up by her bar owner date, and causing a scene after getting caught. Her kid, just arrested on 20 count indictment, including 5 felonies. I think she and MTG are friends of fellow trump Matt (some like'm young) Gaetz .

Too late. The Trump Republican are setting great examples for moral hypocrisy, with MTG doing multiple dudes in the gym while married, before getting elected as an example of Trump republicans, of course, getting divorced soon after election, most likely involving her Trumper family values. Not to forget Boebert, hitting the vape pin at the theater, while getting felt up by her bar owner date, and causing a scene after getting caught. Her kid, just arrested on 20 count indictment, including 5 felonies. I think she and MTG are friends of fellow trump Matt (some like'm young) Gaetz .
Minor players and maybe some unproven allegations. Don't know, don't care.

Here's a pic of the spawn of your Borg Queen, Ubercunt. One is the spawn of a dim operative named Webb Hubbell. The other is .....?? Can you tell us which is which? Go for it. I dares you... ;)

1709213571617.png

Here's another one you may or may not have heard of --

1709213731747.png

Can you tell us who the real baby daddy is?

People who live in glass houses should not throw stones. These things are obvious as hell to anybody with half a brain. The things you cite may or may not be true. They may, in fact be as true as the E Jean Carroll rape allegations.

You know -- The woman that has accused 7 (SEVEN) Men of rape? So far.

All that's going on here is the fact that we all know that dimocraps are immoral scum, so they either invent shit to throw at Republicans or they get some moron to accuse them of something. Afterall, it isn't the truth of the allegation that matters, it's the allegation itself, amiright?

Actually, compared to democrats straight sex isn't all that bad.
Democrats want to show their deviant values to kids. Drag show kiddie??
How about a gay book, or men in girl's bathrooms? No comparison.
Don't try to play the family values card, it doesn't wash, democrats don't have any.

1709214234277.png

1709214257958.png

Actually, compared to democrats straight sex isn't all that bad.
Democrats want to show their deviant values to kids. Drag show kiddie??
How about a gay book, or men in girl's bathrooms? No comparison.
Don't try to play the family values card, it doesn't wash, democrats don't have any.

View attachment 910190

View attachment 910192
That’s some lame deflection there junior

That’s some lame deflection there junior
YOU are the one that started this BULL SHIT thread about morals and now that you're getting your ass kicked, you want to take your ball and go home?

How incredibly dimocrap scum of you.

Strong sex drives are severely abnormal.
Could be the need for love?

Or not.

I wouldn't know. My wife and I have been together for 47 years and I still think she's beautiful (mostly because -- She is) so I don't know other than from hearing and reading about others.

Its good to see the end of Moms 4 Threesomes. I wonder if their downfall is due to doubts about possible grooming ?
Their take on family values might be a bit too exotic for many people.

I can imagine it now.

Now kids while you are fucking one partner you will need to finger fuck the other partner to stop her getting bored. Finger fucking is the same technique used by our beloved president when he wants to rape some woman in a department store. Its consistent with GOP values.

I thonk that liberals need to re examine their prudish attitudes on this.

Forum List

Back