Missouri man flies to California, sets 13 wildfires, then tries to fly home, cops say

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please ....

I live in California and no such idiotic incident has been reported by ANY media.

Nothing reported by CalFire

Nothing reported by any other emergency vehicle.

And us Cali peeps have to stay on top of those fires lest we get burnt out!
Missouri man faces 15 counts of arson over Northern California fires

Missouri man charged with arson in California wildfires

My go fund me page for his legal fees just hit $500,675 dollars in under 5 hours..

No one, I repeat no one likes California

14-140239_sunglasses-emoji-clipart-thumbs-up-transparent-background-thumbs.png

This guy hated California even though he lived in Missouri and never had to have a thing to do with California.

Where did that hatred come from? Trump. Fox News. Wingnut Republicans.
Provable insanity, right there.^^^
According to Syntaholic's convoluted reasoning, since the guy was in California for his 50th high school reunion, that means he never had a thing to do with California. :cuckoo:

And then he tries to connect the guy with Trump for no articulated reason.

Face it Synthaholic, you're a TDS afflicted moron in need of the services of a mental health professional.

Anyone want to guess who he voted for in 2016?

Missouri man flies to California, sets 13 wildfires, then tries to fly home, cops say

https://www.kansascity.com/news/state/missouri/article235503592.html#storylink=cpy

A Missouri man flew to California, spent two days setting wildfires, then tried to fly home, officials say. He was arrested Monday.

Freddie Graham, 68, hopped on a flight from Missouri to San Jose last Thursday, KPIX reported. After renting a car, he spent the next two days setting fires as he drove the “narrow, windy roads” between Ed Levin Park and the Calaveras Reservoir in the foothills near San Jose, Deputy District Attorney Bud Porter said.

Officials say Graham would light pieces of paper on fire and then toss them out of his window as he drove, The East Bay Times reported. He’s believed to have set at least 13 fires — four on Friday and nine on Saturday — which are collectively referred to as the Reservoir Fire, officials say.

*snip*

Graham is charged with a number of offenses including 13 felony counts of arson of brushland, as well as two charges related to committing arson during a state of emergency, NBC Bay Area reported.

If he’s convicted of all charges, Graham faces up to 22 years in prison, KPIX reported. His bail is set at $2 million and he’s scheduled to enter a plea on Sept. 30.

View attachment 281709
I would not be surprised if he is a member of the board. Too many California haters in here, an hour doesnt go by without someone bitching about California.

Provable insanity, right there.^^^
I don’t think he’s insane, just another hateful Republican.

The fact that he has not had his party affiliation announced says he's probably one of you loons. Doesn't matter though. He's a sick man who needs help.

Not that you give a shit.
I don’t give a shit about arsonists attempting murder, no. He needs to rot in jail.

He is mentally ill, and needs to be in an asylum. But you simply don't care so long as you can make your pathetic political point. You're a vile piece of shit who deserves that Karmic bitch slap when it arrives. I hope you enjoy it.
Where are you getting ‘mentally ill’? Is it just because he’s likely a Trump supporter, who are generally mentally ill?
I know in your feeble mind all republicans are bad, but in reality this is the real world.
67612146_10157268054715516_8519655810207318016_n.jpg

This guy hated California even though he lived in Missouri and never had to have a thing to do with California.

Where did that hatred come from? Trump. Fox News. Wingnut Republicans.

Looks like you fucked up again.

"The 68-year-old Graham, a Milpitas native who has lived in the Kansas City area for the past three decades,"
Where’s the fuckup, wingnut?

This guy is my hero.
Okay, listen up.

I want you to find someone who cares about you. Preferably, 2 or 3 people. I want you to explain to them that an arsonist who started potentially deadly fires in California is your hero for doing so.

Then, maybe, you will get the help you need.

https://www.kansascity.com/news/state/missouri/article235503592.html#storylink=cpy

A Missouri man flew to California, spent two days setting wildfires, then tried to fly home, officials say. He was arrested Monday.

Freddie Graham, 68, hopped on a flight from Missouri to San Jose last Thursday, KPIX reported. After renting a car, he spent the next two days setting fires as he drove the “narrow, windy roads” between Ed Levin Park and the Calaveras Reservoir in the foothills near San Jose, Deputy District Attorney Bud Porter said.

Officials say Graham would light pieces of paper on fire and then toss them out of his window as he drove, The East Bay Times reported. He’s believed to have set at least 13 fires — four on Friday and nine on Saturday — which are collectively referred to as the Reservoir Fire, officials say.

*snip*

Graham is charged with a number of offenses including 13 felony counts of arson of brushland, as well as two charges related to committing arson during a state of emergency, NBC Bay Area reported.

If he’s convicted of all charges, Graham faces up to 22 years in prison, KPIX reported. His bail is set at $2 million and he’s scheduled to enter a plea on Sept. 30.

View attachment 281709
You should settle down. The guy started the fires because he was emotionally distraught over his wife's passing.

*snip*

View attachment 281709
You should settle down. The guy started the fires because he was emotionally distraught over his wife's passing.
Then why didn’t he start fires in Missouri?

*snip*

View attachment 281709
Crazy Cali makes people crazy...

Did you even read the article you linked? Like, all the way to the end? You should.
I did. He said his wife dying caused him to start fires.

I tend to not put too much credence in criminals offering emotional excuses for their clear criminality.
Then you should put even less credence into some shit people just make up about it. ;)
Who made up what?

*snip*

View attachment 281709
That's possible. His wife died in 2018 and earlier this year he set a tractor-trailer on fire in Missouri, and now he's been busted starting forest fires back in California where he grew up.

Or that could be just an excuse he made and he's a pyromaniac who's been starting fires for decades, but has gotten sloppy since his wife died and finally got caught.

Or perhaps he's a pyromaniac who stopped committing arson when he got married, but started lighting fires again after his wife died.

Whatever the case, it seems to me that due diligence, at the very least, requires that the authorities investigate his whereabouts at the times of all of the unsolved arson cases in the Kansas City and San Jose areas in the last few decades.

I wonder if his wife's death involved fire.

This thread is closed. The OP has been trolling it since he wrote the first sentence. There was no intention of having a legit discussion about this event

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back