OMG, Barney 'BJ' Frank Claims Trump an Accessory to Murder

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
This stupid hysterical shyte is just out of the bounds of sanity.

Frank: 'We've Got' Trump for Being an Accessory to Murder of Ukrainians by Russians | Breitbart

On Friday’s broadcast of HBO’s “Real Time,” former Representative Barney Frank (D-MA) stated that we have President Trump for being an accessory to murder “by the Russians of Ukrainians.”

Frank said he previously opposed impeaching President Trump, and that with some of the other reasons for impeachment, “I almost got the feeling it was like trying Al Capone for tax evasion. But now we’ve got him for extortion and being an accessory, I believe, to murder. …​

Frank: 'We've Got' Trump for Being an Accessory to Murder of Ukrainians by Russians | Breitbart

On Friday’s broadcast of HBO’s “Real Time,” former Representative Barney Frank (D-MA) stated that we have President Trump for being an accessory to murder “by the Russians of Ukrainians.”

Frank said he previously opposed impeaching President Trump, and that with some of the other reasons for impeachment, “I almost got the feeling it was like trying Al Capone for tax evasion. But now we’ve got him for extortion and being an accessory, I believe, to murder. …​

These people are just insane.

Haha, good ol' Barney. He is just mercilessly trolling the Trump cult, using the same tactics their dear leader uses. It's fun to watch them all clutch their pussies when he does it...

Haha, good ol' Barney. He is just mercilessly trolling the Trump cult, using the same tactics their dear leader uses. It's fun to watch them all clutch their pussies when he does it...

Just like most liberals, thinking something that is the furtherest from the truth...Fact is Barney is a has been, a troll, a drooling slob of a man..In fact in RL, he'd spout that nonsense, and is likely to get slapped upside the head....

Just like most liberals, thinking something that is the furtherest from the truth...Fact is Barney is a has been, a troll, a drooling slob of a man..In fact in RL, he'd spout that nonsense, and is likely to get slapped upside the head....
Cute fantasy! But, considering he said what he said on live television without a single one of the cultists doing anything but clutching their pussies, I would say your fantasy exists only in your head.

Forum List

Back