Missouri man flies to California, sets 13 wildfires, then tries to fly home, cops say

Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy hated California even though he lived in Missouri and never had to have a thing to do with California.

Where did that hatred come from? Trump. Fox News. Wingnut Republicans.
Provable insanity, right there.^^^
I don’t think he’s insane, just another hateful Republican.

The fact that he has not had his party affiliation announced says he's probably one of you loons. Doesn't matter though. He's a sick man who needs help.

Not that you give a shit.
I don’t give a shit about arsonists attempting murder, no. He needs to rot in jail.

He is mentally ill, and needs to be in an asylum. But you simply don't care so long as you can make your pathetic political point. You're a vile piece of shit who deserves that Karmic bitch slap when it arrives. I hope you enjoy it.
Where are you getting ‘mentally ill’? Is it just because he’s likely a Trump supporter, who are generally mentally ill?

The fact that he has not had his party affiliation announced says he's probably one of you loons. Doesn't matter though. He's a sick man who needs help.

I don’t give a shit about arsonists attempting murder, no. He needs to rot in jail.

He is mentally ill, and needs to be in an asylum. But you simply don't care so long as you can make your pathetic political point. You're a vile piece of shit who deserves that Karmic bitch slap when it arrives. I hope you enjoy it.
Where are you getting ‘mentally ill’? Is it just because he’s likely a Trump supporter, who are generally mentally ill?

No, because I actually looked up his story you ignorant twerp. And like I said, he's from a Democrat stronghold, so your claim he's a Republican are most likely false.

The fact that no mention has been made of his political persuasion is telling.

At least to a thinking person.

Which clearly you aren't.

No, because I actually looked up his story you ignorant twerp. And like I said, he's from a Democrat stronghold, so your claim he's a Republican are most likely false.

The fact that no mention has been made of his political persuasion is telling.

At least to a thinking person.

Which clearly you aren't.
Well done research. Yet another lie, as far as anyone knows. This troll bag of shit is full of lies.

Anyone want to guess who he voted for in 2016?

Missouri man flies to California, sets 13 wildfires, then tries to fly home, cops say

https://www.kansascity.com/news/state/missouri/article235503592.html#storylink=cpy

A Missouri man flew to California, spent two days setting wildfires, then tried to fly home, officials say. He was arrested Monday.

Freddie Graham, 68, hopped on a flight from Missouri to San Jose last Thursday, KPIX reported. After renting a car, he spent the next two days setting fires as he drove the “narrow, windy roads” between Ed Levin Park and the Calaveras Reservoir in the foothills near San Jose, Deputy District Attorney Bud Porter said.

Officials say Graham would light pieces of paper on fire and then toss them out of his window as he drove, The East Bay Times reported. He’s believed to have set at least 13 fires — four on Friday and nine on Saturday — which are collectively referred to as the Reservoir Fire, officials say.

*snip*

Graham is charged with a number of offenses including 13 felony counts of arson of brushland, as well as two charges related to committing arson during a state of emergency, NBC Bay Area reported.

If he’s convicted of all charges, Graham faces up to 22 years in prison, KPIX reported. His bail is set at $2 million and he’s scheduled to enter a plea on Sept. 30.

View attachment 281709

Jill Stein?

This guy hated California even though he lived in Missouri and never had to have a thing to do with California.

It was attempting murder, it was attempting abortion...

His method was all wrong.

So you approve of him trying to harm people and property just because you believe those people have a different view from you but you don't approve of how he went about it.

How should have have done it?

Maybe take a semi automatic weapon to a store, say Walmart, then open fire?

Or should he have set the fires directly in people's homes and businesses?

What do you believe is the consequences for those who don't have the same views as you have?

It is obviously a non-political act from a crazed lone wolf; as I repeat, his method was all wrong.

You obviously didn't answer my question.

Then made a lame excuse for your post.

Which I'm not surprised.

So what method is the right one? I'm curious. Why do you think that California should endure anything because they don't have the same views as you do?

Why can't you just live and let live peacefully?

The government was right. The terrorists we most need to watch for are the far right radical conservative extremists.

Do you really want me to tell you the right method?

Beg.......

So you approve of him trying to harm people and property just because you believe those people have a different view from you but you don't approve of how he went about it.

What do you believe is the consequences for those who don't have the same views as you have?

It is obviously a non-political act from a crazed lone wolf; as I repeat, his method was all wrong.

Which I'm not surprised.

So what method is the right one? I'm curious. Why do you think that California should endure anything because they don't have the same views as you do?

The government was right. The terrorists we most need to watch for are the far right radical conservative extremists.

I see that you are magically thinking.
You and Schiff have something in common, as he thinks Trump is a mob boss....:auiqs.jpg:.

You're both unhinged.

And still you don't answer my question.

Wow you sure are a coward aren't you?

So much that you bring things into this that have nothing to do with it.

I called you on your very disgusting post and now you're too much of a coward to own up to it or tell me what that person should have done.

You posted that you agree but not with the method.

What method should the person have taken?

People like you who believe that those who have a different view from you should be persecuted or killed is one of the things that is wrong with this nation.

Real Americans live and let live in peace. You aren't a real American.

Which I'm not surprised.

Do you really want me to tell you the right method?

Beg.......

What a coward you are.

Personally I don't care about your violence. I just hope that you don't go out and hurt someone like the crazy man in this article.

I know what your method would be. I just wanted to see if you had the courage to actually say it.

You don't. Which means you're a coward.

You just post garbage to make you feel like a big man. You aren't.

Anyone who would harm an innocent human being is a very sick person.

Get help.

Not to cheer lead the guy's choice of action of course, but maybe if he had not set so many, he would've had a better shot at getting back home. What was so special about doing as many as 13?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Please ....

I live in California and no such idiotic incident has been reported by ANY media.

Nothing reported by CalFire

Nothing reported by any other emergency vehicle.

And us Cali peeps have to stay on top of those fires lest we get burnt out!
Missouri man faces 15 counts of arson over Northern California fires

Missouri man charged with arson in California wildfires
How fucking brainwashed does one have to be to not believe multiple sources of a news story just because it’s not from her Wingnut Media?

Anyone want to guess who he voted for in 2016?

https://www.kansascity.com/news/state/missouri/article235503592.html#storylink=cpy

A Missouri man flew to California, spent two days setting wildfires, then tried to fly home, officials say. He was arrested Monday.

Freddie Graham, 68, hopped on a flight from Missouri to San Jose last Thursday, KPIX reported. After renting a car, he spent the next two days setting fires as he drove the “narrow, windy roads” between Ed Levin Park and the Calaveras Reservoir in the foothills near San Jose, Deputy District Attorney Bud Porter said.

Officials say Graham would light pieces of paper on fire and then toss them out of his window as he drove, The East Bay Times reported. He’s believed to have set at least 13 fires — four on Friday and nine on Saturday — which are collectively referred to as the Reservoir Fire, officials say.

*snip*

Graham is charged with a number of offenses including 13 felony counts of arson of brushland, as well as two charges related to committing arson during a state of emergency, NBC Bay Area reported.

If he’s convicted of all charges, Graham faces up to 22 years in prison, KPIX reported. His bail is set at $2 million and he’s scheduled to enter a plea on Sept. 30.

View attachment 281709

An eco-terrorist?

Bernie/AOC follower no doubt.

Looks like you fucked up again.

"The 68-year-old Graham, a Milpitas native who has lived in the Kansas City area for the past three decades,"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back