Missouri bill would force teachers to register as sex offenders if they use a trans child’s preferred pronouns

This is a superb proposal. It punishes tranny kids and teachers who we know are satans soldiers.

These weirdo kids should just suck it up and pull themselves together to avoid contaminatiing other kids. Most of whom will be child brides.

There is obviously legislative talent hdden in Missouri. The GOP should hunt these people out and MAGA.

This will also trigger the libs and make the state moral again.
Not a good idea.

It dilutes the purpose of the registration as a sex offender to expose those horrible crimes.

There is nothing in the link about pronouns. The proposal is intended to keep teachers from castrating kids without parental interference.
Generally that would be considered aggravated assault and likely attempted murder.

This is a superb proposal. It punishes tranny kids and teachers who we know are satans soldiers.

These weirdo kids should just suck it up and pull themselves together to avoid contaminatiing other kids. Most of whom will be child brides.

There is obviously legislative talent hdden in Missouri. The GOP should hunt these people out and MAGA.

This will also trigger the libs and make the state moral again.
I see your problem. You read The Guardian for your news while attacking others for reading Fox News.

There is nothing in the link about pronouns. The proposal is intended to keep teachers from castrating kids without parental interference.
That doesn't happen.
EVER.

But with your words, you are suggesting you'd be OK with it WITH parental consent.

from castrating kids without parental interference.

Why do you lie like you do?
I'm asking if "in the Library" and "Taught in the Classroom as part of the curriculum" are the same thing?

I'm not lying, I just said it's "NOT taught"
Taught would imply lessons on the material/book.
Did that happen?

Forum List

Back