Missouri bill to ban all child marriages runs into resistance from House Republicans

Well, as you no doubt know, I have no issue with same sex marriage, Bit child marriage is problematic, ESPECIALLY when there is a big age gap.
I'm not against same-sex marriage, but I knew what it would lead to, and I was told I was a conspiracy theorist.

Well now we have people trying to marry children.

I'm not against same-sex marriage, but I knew what it would lead to, and I was told I was a conspiracy theorist.

Well now we have people trying to marry children.
The thing is…it isn’t “now we have…” it is we’ve ALWAYS had.

The thing is…it isn’t “now we have…” it is we’ve ALWAYS had.
Maybe under Sharia Law, but not in the US.
These people have always been doing this stuff, but now they want to make it legal.

democrats-and-muslim-01.jpg

if the man is 17 and she is 17 I dont see a problem,, more so if she is prego,,
From the article:

“The legislation is personal for Rehder, who was married at age 15 to her 21-year-old boyfriend in 1984. A year earlier, her sister, at age 16, married her 39-year-old drug dealer, she has said.”

Is that ok with you?

If my son or daughter had gotten prefers at 17 I would have basically disowned him or her. What they did was unnatural.

From the article:

“The legislation is personal for Rehder, who was married at age 15 to her 21-year-old boyfriend in 1984. A year earlier, her sister, at age 16, married her 39-year-old drug dealer, she has said.”

Is that ok with you?
no I'm not,, we already have laws against that kind if stuff,,

but what happens with two 17 yr olds if they get married without the governments permission??

Forum List

Back