Mississippi NAACP leader sent to prison for 10 counts of voter fraud

86-Year-Old Ohio Veteran Can't Vote After Government-Issued ID Is Rejected At Poll | ThinkProgress

Paul Carroll, an 86-year-old World War II veteran who has lived in the same Ohio town for four decades, was denied a chance to vote in the state’s primary contests today after a poll worker denied his form of identification, a recently-acquired photo ID from the Department of Veterans Affairs. The poll worker rejected the ID because it did not contain an address, as required by Ohio law.

You deny that TM doesn't say that? You deny that others on this board have not made that argument in the threads on voter ID?

I have not seen that. Show me.

The claim was made, I would like to see the evidence.

What I see is that people post example of fraud and then say that is why we need voter ID. Then I point out that Voter ID will not stop that kind of fraud, like, say, absentee voter fraud in the OP.

Then, somewhere in their pointy little heads, the Voter ID proponents translate to mean opponents of voter ID say there is no fraud.

So...noooooo...that is not what is being said. What is being said is that there is no evidence Voter ID is the only way to stop the kind of fraud which occurs.

As for Regulations, the Federal Government already REQUIRES positive ID for voting. They require the States to do voter purges on a semi regular basis as well. Those States that do not require ID are actually in violation of Federal LAW.

Show me the Federal regulations which require Voter ID please.
Federal law requires positive identification of all persons voting. Unless you are brain dead or stupid you can look it up yourself or keep claiming that the Federal Government does not care if illegals or dead vote.

That is why the States that have passed ID requirements can legally do it. There is no Federal law that dictates how the id is obtained or when that is left to the States.

You made the claim. Prove it, or you are a liar.

Show me the federal regulations which require Voter ID.

I have not seen that. Show me.

The claim was made, I would like to see the evidence.

What I see is that people post example of fraud and then say that is why we need voter ID. Then I point out that Voter ID will not stop that kind of fraud, like, say, absentee voter fraud in the OP.

Then, somewhere in their pointy little heads, the Voter ID proponents translate to mean opponents of voter ID say there is no fraud.

So...noooooo...that is not what is being said. What is being said is that there is no evidence Voter ID is the only way to stop the kind of fraud which occurs.

Show me the Federal regulations which require Voter ID please.
Federal law requires positive identification of all persons voting. Unless you are brain dead or stupid you can look it up yourself or keep claiming that the Federal Government does not care if illegals or dead vote.

That is why the States that have passed ID requirements can legally do it. There is no Federal law that dictates how the id is obtained or when that is left to the States.

You made the claim. Prove it, or you are a liar.

Show me the federal regulations which require Voter ID.

Ya, fuck off. I may or may not depending on my mood, meanwhile we have YOU claiming the Fed never thought to pass legislation requiring any ID for Federal elections or registration. You keep beating that drum.....

07/29/2011

that is the date on this story.

That means her crimes were in the latest studies on voter fraud and her crimes have been counted in the studies.

Guess what?

That doesnt make this crime more frequent than the studies show.

Its an infentesimal amount of fruad like this in the nation.

Would you be willing to keep hundereds of thousands of legal voters from voting to stop one person from cheating?

I've asked you this before and you've refused to respond, I don't expect much to change but here goes:

Give us the link to your hundreds of thousands of legal voters being denied their voting rights.

07/29/2011

that is the date on this story.

That means her crimes were in the latest studies on voter fraud and her crimes have been counted in the studies.

Guess what?

That doesnt make this crime more frequent than the studies show.

Its an infentesimal amount of fruad like this in the nation.

Would you be willing to keep hundereds of thousands of legal voters from voting to stop one person from cheating?

I've asked you this before and you've refused to respond, I don't expect much to change but here goes:

Give us the link to your hundreds of thousands of legal voters being denied their voting rights.

already did a few posts up

86-Year-Old Ohio Veteran Can't Vote After Government-Issued ID Is Rejected At Poll | ThinkProgress

Paul Carroll, an 86-year-old World War II veteran who has lived in the same Ohio town for four decades, was denied a chance to vote in the state’s primary contests today after a poll worker denied his form of identification, a recently-acquired photo ID from the Department of Veterans Affairs. The poll worker rejected the ID because it did not contain an address, as required by Ohio law.

I dont buy it.... there is NO proof that man was rejected.

NONE WHATSOEVER..!!

Anyone can claim that... where is the proof that it actually happened.

(yes, that is unfortunate if it actually happened though)

Forum List

Back