Mississippi NAACP leader sent to prison for 10 counts of voter fraud

Ah! Here is a perfect example of what I was talking about:
Federal law requires positive identification of all persons voting. Unless you are brain dead or stupid you can look it up yourself or keep claiming that the Federal Government does not care if illegals or dead vote.

You see? You invent shit that opponents of Voter ID say.

Show me where I claimed the "Federal Government does not care if illegals or dead vote".

Don't show up in another topic claiming Voter ID opponents claim the "Federal Government does not care if illegals or dead vote", okay sport?

Stop popping up more moles to be whacked and maybe we can make some progress around here.

That is why the States that have passed ID requirements can legally do it. There is no Federal law that dictates how the id is obtained or when that is left to the States.

States that have Voter ID can do so as long as they do not violate the Constitution. They do not have to prove the merits of such laws.

That is why they can "legally do it".

86-Year-Old Ohio Veteran Can't Vote After Government-Issued ID Is Rejected At Poll | ThinkProgress

Paul Carroll, an 86-year-old World War II veteran who has lived in the same Ohio town for four decades, was denied a chance to vote in the state’s primary contests today after a poll worker denied his form of identification, a recently-acquired photo ID from the Department of Veterans Affairs. The poll worker rejected the ID because it did not contain an address, as required by Ohio law.

Ok, that's one, only hundreds of thousands left to go.

Idiot.

07/29/2011

that is the date on this story.

That means her crimes were in the latest studies on voter fraud and her crimes have been counted in the studies.

Guess what?

That doesnt make this crime more frequent than the studies show.

Its an infentesimal amount of fruad like this in the nation.

Would you be willing to keep hundereds of thousands of legal voters from voting to stop one person from cheating?

I've asked you this before and you've refused to respond, I don't expect much to change but here goes:

Give us the link to your hundreds of thousands of legal voters being denied their voting rights.

already did a few posts up

That's one, shit for brains, you still have a lot to go.

They get caught when they don't have ID with the dead person's name on it.

Why was the dead person's name on the voter rolls?

Because the state does a poor job managing their voter rolls. This can be solved without adding more regulations for them to fuck up.

I really don't understand this pseudo-conservative desire to add more laws which regulate the excercising of a constitutional right unnecessarily.

86-Year-Old Ohio Veteran Can't Vote After Government-Issued ID Is Rejected At Poll | ThinkProgress

Paul Carroll, an 86-year-old World War II veteran who has lived in the same Ohio town for four decades, was denied a chance to vote in the state’s primary contests today after a poll worker denied his form of identification, a recently-acquired photo ID from the Department of Veterans Affairs. The poll worker rejected the ID because it did not contain an address, as required by Ohio law.

Idiot.

Sorry, but I dont buy it....

I dont think the old man even tried to vote.

Where is his proof.
Anyone can leave the building and say they were rejected for whatever reason....

Its a rouse from the left.

Idiot.

GWB WON Florida by .01 Percent, that is all it would have taken for Gore to steal the election. He certainly tried hard but as with a lot of things with Gore that failed also.

Voter ID | Brennan Center for Justice

11% percent of voting age Americans do not have an ID that meets the criteria of these laws

11% of the nation is allot of voters

They can get an id idiot. You fail AGAIN!

Why should they have to, though? That's the point. Sure, you can make them get an ID, but why should they have to? There is nothing Voter ID does which cannot already be accomplished by the existing electoral process. It brings no added value, and just creates more government regulations.

I voted for decades without ID. Our nation has voted for centuries without ID.

They get caught when they don't have ID with the dead person's name on it.

Why was the dead person's name on the voter rolls?

Because the state does a poor job managing their voter rolls. This can be solved without adding more regulations for them to fuck up.

I really don't understand this pseudo-conservative desire to add more laws which regulate the excercising of a constitutional right unnecessarily.

Yet when a state tries to clean the voter rolls up.... you fuckers squawk about that too.

UN-FUCKING-BELIEVABLE..!!!

Do you asshole even listen to yourselves???

Why should they have to, though? That's the point. Sure, you can make them get an ID, but why should they have to? There is nothing Voter ID does which cannot already be accomplished by the existing electoral process. It brings no added value, and just creates more government regulations.

Why do I have to have an ID to buy ciggarettes and beer.... or to purchase a firearm?

Why do you support election fraud?

Are you really this illogical in real life?

It is okay to ask for ID when there is no other means to discover the necessary information.

So, again, I ask for evidence that Voter ID at the voting booth is the only means which can prevent or catch voter fraud.

What "other means" is that? If you have a method, then produce it. Otherwise shut your yap. Those who oppose voter ID are the ones who need to come up with an alternative, not those who support it.

Instead, we get idiotic threads like this one which posts a story about absentee voting fraud as some kind of "proof" Voter ID is needed. It just never seems to get through thick heads that Voter ID would not catch or prevent that kind of fraud. And when this is pointed out time and time and time and time again, their thick pointy heads translate that to, "Duhhhh, you are saying there is no fraud!"

I'm up against some seriously handicapped intelligence here, which is apparently tireless in its repetitive posting of the same stupidity over and over and over and over again.

It's like fricking Whack-A-Mole around here.

Next up, dead people voting!

Willl one of you dimwits please explain two very simple things for me?

1: Show me one person here who has ever said there is no voter fraud.

2: Explain how a Voter ID would have prevented or caught the absentee voter fraud in the OP.

Look up that witch Truthmatters...

As far as whether it would have stopped her... no one knows

Yes you do. You know damn well Voter ID would not stop absentee voting fraud. It just kills you to admit it.

[

, but can you explain why it hurts to require an ID?

Can you explain how it hurts to require singing Happy Birthday to vote?

You want more government regulations and government intervention in the exercising of your constitutional rights, don't you believe you should prove the necessity of it? Or are you selective in that belief when it suits you?

[
Regardless... there are a ton of other liberal members here who have said there is no voter fraud...its all made up and in our heads.

Can you link to those claims by the ton of people who say there is NO voter fraud? Should be a piece of cake as there are a TON of them!

Because I think you are making THAT up in your head.

So, we should let just anyone who wants to drive a car or carry a concealed weapon to do so? We should accept them at their word that they are eligible, have been trained and satisfied the requirements?
Once they are registered, we should let anyone who claims to be Joe Blow vote?

Forum List

Back