Mississippi NAACP leader sent to prison for 10 counts of voter fraud

Kinda funny that all those illeagal mexicans can show up with required proof and documentation for the Obamas dream act, but asking them to show ID to vote is racist.

Asking an American citizen to produce ID to exercise their constitutional right has not been proven to be necessary.

We have been voting for over two centuries, and suddenly we need ID?

It is absolutely stunning how alleged "conservatives" are drinking Olympic swimming pool quantities of partisan bongwater and demanding the government place more regulations and interventions on their constitutional rights.

And it never occurs to them to ask for evidence of the necessity. Instead, people like you invent fantasies which have no basis in fact to justify your mad cow desires. Gotta stop them Mexicans from swinging elections!

Please show the class where you are guaranteed in the constitution the right to vote. There are amendments that says you can't limit the right to vote based on certain civil right type criteria like gender, but there is no right to vote. Your voting registration is at the state level, not federal. Federal merely says you cannot discriminate on who you allow to vote based on gender, race, etc, but not that you have a right. Simply isn't there.

Your cheaters and that is the ONLY reason you want this done

You're cheaters and that's the only reason you DON'T want it....

What is FUNNY AS HELL is in the same breath she shouts no voter fraud BUT the Republicans cheat at the polls. Talk about moronic.

And there it is.

Truthmatters has not shouted there is no voter fraud. You are busted.

See posts 34 and 37. She plainly acknowledges there is fraud. Her point is that it is infinitesimal.

So you all need to stop lying and claiming voter ID proponents deny there is voter fraud.

I'm still waiting on the evidence of federal regulations which require Voter ID.

Do you know the difference between positive identification and Voter ID?

11% of the nation is allot of voters

They can get an id idiot. You fail AGAIN!

Why should they have to, though? That's the point. Sure, you can make them get an ID, but why should they have to? There is nothing Voter ID does which cannot already be accomplished by the existing electoral process. It brings no added value, and just creates more government regulations.

I voted for decades without ID. Our nation has voted for centuries without ID.

You know as well as I do that that process is fucked up. Sure, they could fix the process, but they can also get an ID. I don't see what the fuss is about. I just think it's fascinatingthat it's only the Democrat Party that is upset about this.

Why should they have to, though? That's the point. Sure, you can make them get an ID, but why should they have to? There is nothing Voter ID does which cannot already be accomplished by the existing electoral process. It brings no added value, and just creates more government regulations.

Federal Voting Assistance Program - Reference Center - Laws - The National Voter Registration Act

Each State is required to ensure proper identification before registration and to ensure proper identification periodically to ensure each voter is in fact still qualified to vote in the location they registered to vote at.

This would include passing State laws requiring positive ID prior to voting.

Further the law states that each State must establish a means to purge the rolls of ineligible voters on a periodic bases.

ii enable the State election officials to assess the eligibility of the applicant and to administer voter registration and other parts of the election process

Bullshit. How does the "existing electoral process" prove that you are who you say you are without a photo ID?

[I voted for decades without ID. Our nation has voted for centuries without ID. .

That was before incarnation of the Democrat party which is utterly corrupt and doshonest. Only a comedien would ask anyone to trust a Democrat, and the response would be laughter.

You're cheaters and that's the only reason you DON'T want it....

What is FUNNY AS HELL is in the same breath she shouts no voter fraud BUT the Republicans cheat at the polls. Talk about moronic.

And there it is.

Truthmatters has not shouted there is no voter fraud. You are busted.

See posts 34 and 37. She plainly acknowledges there is fraud. Her point is that it is infinitesimal.

So you all need to stop lying and claiming voter ID proponents deny there is voter fraud.

I'm still waiting on the evidence of federal regulations which require Voter ID.

Do you know the difference between positive identification and Voter ID?

Hey RETARD ID to vote is in fact positive ID. Without even finding the other laws I just posted for you the 1994 act. Which clearly states each State must properly identify registrants and can require positive Identification in all processes of the voting process.

Can you link to those claims by the ton of people who say there is NO voter fraud? Should be a piece of cake as there are a TON of them!

Because I think you are making THAT up in your head.

So, we should let just anyone who wants to drive a car or carry a concealed weapon to do so? We should accept them at their word that they are eligible, have been trained and satisfied the requirements?
Once they are registered, we should let anyone who claims to be Joe Blow vote?

In my last post, I have proved at least one person who made that shit up in their head. :lol:

I wonder where everyone is going? All these claims and no one has come back with evidence to support them. Hmmm...

A TON of voter ID proponents who calime there is no voter fraud. No evidence to support that claim. But we do have one yahoo busted for making that shit up in his head.

As for your off the wall concealed weapon and driver's license red herring, that is apples and oranges to Voter ID. The necessity of the regulations for acquring a driver's license has been established.

The necessity for Voter ID has not. Instead, we get a lot of smoke, like your driver's license thing. You are empty handed. Bring me something which proves we need it or you can't honestly call yourself conservative. You are asking for more government growth and intervention in the exercising of your right to vote.

Hmmm...

And yes, I do believe you should be able to register to vote and then not have to show ID on election day. I actually have doen that many, many times, as have US citizens for hundreds of years!

Now, about this "anyone who claims to be Joe Blow" voting. This is one of those imaginary scenarios I was talking about. That's all you guys have. Imaginary shit. No actual evidence this kind of thing is swinging elections.

So let's analyze and understand exactly why and how we know this is not going on to any large degree.

Okay. Joe Blow registers to vote. Then on election day, Bart Black shows up at the voting booth and tells the octagenarian on duty he is Joe Blow and she smiles and gives him a ballot and checks Joe Blow's name on the registered voter list as having voted.

Then Joe Blow shows up and all hell breaks loose.

Bart Black is risking jail time for doing this. What is the upside that makes taking this kind of risk worth it? Is Bart's one extra vote going to re-elect the Kenyan Muslim?

No. So why would Bart risk it?

Hell, the guy in the OP figured out that much. He faked TEN votes. And was smart enough to not commit ten in person voter frauds. You'd have to be nuts to do that.

For your Joe Blow scenario to succeed, you would have to go large. You would need an army of co-conspirators to swing the election. And they would all have to keep quiet, forever.

The only problem is all those Joe Blows who are breaking out screaming over their votes being stolen. And I don't recall hearing of any such thing happening, do you?

This is why you have to invent such a scenario. The chances of them happening in real life are pretty slim.

I suppose you could dispatch a team to find out who is in the hospital on election day, and who among those have not cast an absentee ballot.

But would that swing an election? I seriously doubt it.

Federal Voting Assistance Program - Reference Center - Laws - The National Voter Registration Act

Each State is required to ensure proper identification before registration and to ensure proper identification periodically to ensure each voter is in fact still qualified to vote in the location they registered to vote at.

This would include passing State laws requiring positive ID prior to voting.

Wrong. That law is about registration. Did you even read it?

You do not know the difference between registration and voting. Seriously?

[Further the law states that each State must establish a means to purge the rolls of ineligible voters on a periodic bases.

Something I have repeatedly stated should be done to purge dead people from the rolls. See? No Voter ID needed to keep the dead from voting!

Hey RETARD ID to vote is in fact positive ID. Without even finding the other laws I just posted for you the 1994 act. Which clearly states each State must properly identify registrants and can require positive Identification in all processes of the voting process.

You made the last half of your last sentence up. It has nothing to do with ID on election day.

Nice try.

Read the actual directive: http://www.fvap.gov/resources/media/nvralaw.pdf

Voter ID | Brennan Center for Justice

11% percent of voting age Americans do not have an ID that meets the criteria of these laws

So how do these 11% work, or eat... Seeing as they require an ID to get a job or public assistance. Do you understand how stupid you sound?

Lying about the facts doesnt make you anything but an asshole

I quoted your figure idiot (11%), and asked you a simple question... You cannot possibly be this stupid... What was the ride to school like on the shorty bus?
the-short-bus-short-bus-demotivational-poster-1281465687.jpg

The purposes of this subchapter are -
(1) to establish procedures that will increase the number of eligible citizens who register to vote in elections for Federal office;
(2) to make it possible for Federal, State, and local governments to implement this subchapter in a manner that enhances the participation of eligible citizens as voters in elections for Federal office;
(3) to protect the integrity of the electoral process; and
(4) to ensure that accurate and current voter registration rolls are maintained.

Nothing about Voter ID.

This is about the REGISTRATION process.

They get caught when they don't have ID with the dead person's name on it.

Why was the dead person's name on the voter rolls?

Because the state does a poor job managing their voter rolls. This can be solved without adding more regulations for them to fuck up.

I really don't understand this pseudo-conservative desire to add more laws which regulate the excercising of a constitutional right unnecessarily.

Yet when a state tries to clean the voter rolls up.... you fuckers squawk about that too.

UN-FUCKING-BELIEVABLE..!!!

Do you asshole even listen to yourselves???

Don't be making shit up about me. You will regret it.

If you go back you will find I italicized the word "proper" with respect to the management of the voter registration rolls.

If a purge is done improperly, as was the case in Florida, then eligible citizens can and will be wrongfully purged.

Are you okay with an improper purge of voter rolls?

I will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you are not.

Did you know that the leading voice opposing the improper purge in Florida was the election commmissioner for a Republican district?

I am guessing you did not know that.

Let me help you guys out by translating this issue into politics.

Republicans win when there's a low voter turnout. Democrats win when the voter turnout is high.

Republican strategists support anything that will lower voter turnout, and fight anything that would raise it, Democrat strategists support anything that will raise voter turnout, and fight anything that would lower it.

The rhetoric as to "why" gets figured out later.

Let me help you guys out by translating this issue into politics.

Republicans win when there's a low voter turnout. Democrats win when the voter turnout is high.

Republican strategists support anything that will lower voter turnout, and fight anything that would raise it, Democrat strategists support anything that will raise voter turnout, and fight anything that would lower it.

The rhetoric as to "why" gets figured out later.

Hmmmm... weird translation... don't quite get how it works since there's more conservatives in America than leftists.

The existing registration process is more than capable of preventing illegal aliens and dead people from voting. When you register to vote, that is when you establish your bona fides as an eligible US citizen in good standing. If you do not pass this vetting process, there is no way you vote. This is where the illegals are stopped.

All that remains after that checkpoint is for someone to purge your name if you die or are convicted of a felony which disqualifies you under state law.

If states cannot even manage these simple tasks, I don't hold much hope they can manage an additional layer of responsibility. Keeping hundreds of millions of peoples IDs up to date after they have registered is a huge cost which cannot be justified. It astonishes me self-avowed "conservatives" think this is a terrific idea.

The simpler the electoral process, the easier it is to manage. And we managed it for over two centuries.

Does voter fraud exist? The answer to that is an unequivocal yes. But does Voter ID bring any added value to mitigating in person fraud? No, it does not.

Is Voter ID constitutional? Yes, though some state laws have been found by the courts to be so restrictive as to be unconstitutional.

The real question is whether or not Voter ID has any merits, and it does not. There are lots of new rules we can create which are constitutional but which would have no merit.

Conservatives are supposed to be skeptical of more laws. Conservatives, by definition, are about stopping more government regulation, or even rolling back regulation. Conservatives demand evidence of the need for regulation.

I have not seen any such evidence.

Last edited:
In a 2006 Telemundo poll over 80% of respondents said that they would vote illegally.

Voter ID laws will stop MILLIONS of aliens, both legal and illegal, from fraudulently casting ballots.

New Topics

Forum List

Back