Mississippi DOP Senator Thad Cochran says he will resign April 1. Nope not the Onion!

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
Mississippi Senator Thad Cochran says he will resign April 1, cites health issues
Sen. Thad Cochran, R-Miss., citing poor health, announced Monday that he will resign April 1 from the Senate, leaving just 50 seats in the 100-seat chamber held by Republicans.
Mississippi Senator Thad Cochran says he will resign April 1, cites health issues

:rolleyes-41:I wonder? If the Great Douche goes down, the Dem's could pick the Dence new VP. more or less. Or Leave it open for a New Dem to move up to VPOTUS in 2019? And higher, as Dence knows the Great Douche and Russia cover-up and did nothang about it.

Last edited:
Sen. Thad Cochran, R-Miss., citing poor health, announced Monday that he will resign April 1 from the Senate, leaving just 50 seats in the 100-seat chamber held by Republicans.

:rolleyes-41:I wonder? If the Great Douche goes down, the Dem's could pick the Dence new VP. more or less. Or Leave it open for a New Dem to move up to VPOTUS in 2019? And higher, as Dence knows the Great Douche and Russia cover-up and did nothang about it.

A Republican replacement will be appointed to replace Cochran

Until a special election in Nov.

Not to say that I think the Dems will pick the seat up.

• Banned

Yes, But both senators are up for election now in 2018.

Roy Moore can always move and try again...... :aug08_031:

• Banned

I don't feel they will.. The State is super Great Douche Mentally sick.

Want to translate that into English, dipshit?

Forum List

Back