...while neglecting to mention that these same immigrants are contributing billions more than what they're receiving in government services...

Who told you this? The vast majority of the illegal immigrants that come to America are utterly broke. Illegals get free medical care at our emergency rooms, well, it's not free because the cost of that care is passed on to Americans who actually pay for their own insurance. Illegals fill our classrooms with their children and pay nothing. Illegals fill our jails and prisons, which costs us more money. Illegals get free criminal attorneys, again, at our expense. Illegals prey on and victimize tax-paying, American citizens. It sounds like you've been duped by your liberal masters - again.

23 MILLION illegals in America (and growing) is a net loss for America. If illegal immigration was economically beneficial, California wouldn't have the highest poverty rate in the U.S. You're parroting liberal lies.

Are you sure it isn't 50 million?

A joint MIT-Yale study put the number at 23 million.

Illegals pay 15% withholding taxes like everyone else, but cannot apply for government funded health insurance or SS. They pay property taxes through their rent, thus funding their children’s education. They also pay sales and value added taxes, gas and cigarette taxes. And they contribute generally to the economy through their labour being added to GDP and the jobs created by their consumer spending.

If you could wave a magic wand and all illegal immigrants disappeared overnight, US GDP would contract by 10% and the number of job vacancies in America would go from 7 million to 15 million. Given that there are only 4 million looking for work now, this is going to create huge problems for employers.

Of course many of these jobs won’t need to be replaced because there would be 11 million people no longer buying consumer goods and services. Of course if there really are 23 million illegals, job openings go to 22 million, and GDP shrinks 20%.

AME THEM, Cupcake! Refusal to try on a hijab in 2018, tweet about black on black gun violence statistics, are just quoting FACTS, PIN HEAD, not racism or Islamophobia.

It wasn't that she refused to try one on, it was that she called it a "symbol of oppression". That was offensive.

As for her use of "Statistics", the fact is, most blacks are killed by other blacks. Most whites are killed by other whites. Most Asians are killed by other Asians. Most people are killed by - wait for it - people they know. To single out blacks like this was a moral failing was... racist.

I am deeply concerned about Miss Michigan losing her crown. In fact, it is almost as bad as when Annette Funichello lost her Mickey Mouse Club ears back in 1956. Luckily, she eventually found them, though.

Illegals pay 15% withholding taxes like everyone else, but cannot apply for government funded health insurance or SS. They pay property taxes through their rent, thus funding their children’s education. They also pay sales and value added taxes, gas and cigarette taxes. And they contribute generally to the economy through their labour being added to GDP and the jobs created by their consumer spending.

If you could wave a magic wand and all illegal immigrants disappeared overnight, US GDP would contract by 10% and the number of job vacancies in America would go from 7 million to 15 million. Given that there are only 4 million looking for work now, this is going to create huge problems for employers.

Of course many of these jobs won’t need to be replaced because there would be 11 million people no longer buying consumer goods and services.

23 MILLION illegals in America (and growing) is a net loss for America. If illegal immigration was economically beneficial, California wouldn't have the highest poverty rate in the U.S. You're parroting liberal lies.

You have no link. of course, but that is alight. I read on an obscure RW blog that the correct number of illegal aliens is 53,686,903, all of whom voted for Hillary.

You wouldn't read the link or understand it anyway. You're a liar and a creep.

I read it, I understoood it. Basically the guy created an algorithm to confirm what he basically believed before he started: that current methods undercount illegal immigration. But using arrivals and departures from the country as your only source of information is more than a bit dodgy. What about births and deaths? No allowance in his statistics for those, just comings and goings. Also, no allowance for those who arrived legally and became citizens either. Just comings and goings.

Fazel-Zarandi's study compared inflows and outflows of immigrants as well as demographic data. According to the report, the number of undocumented immigrants could be as low as 16.5 million, or as high as 29.1 million.

“We combined these data using a demographic model that follows a very simple logic,” Edward Kaplan, a co-author of the report, told Yale Insights. “The population today is equal to the initial population plus everyone who came in minus everyone who went out. It’s that simple.”

Since every other legitimately unbiased count has come to the 11 to 12 million number, I'm calling shennanigans until I see some evidence of this study being peere reviewed.

OH WAIT!!! I googled some source for peer review and came across this follow up piece, from the Hill, which published the original report and which was linked in this thread:

Inaccurate study harms the evidence-based immigration debate

The report failed peer review. The methodology was utterly false, and the data was manipulated to support the biases of the researcher.

Oh well.

She stated facts and statistical support for those facts. Facts don't care about your political dogma.

As Benjamin Disraeli observed, Mendacity comes in three forms- Lies, Damned Lies and statistics.
Still waiting for your lying ass to prove her racism.

We're long past doing that. There's no question that the lying bitch is racist. Do try to keep up.
You mean you aren't capable of showing how she is racist. Talk about a lying bitch.

You have no link. of course, but that is alight. I read on an obscure RW blog that the correct number of illegal aliens is 53,686,903, all of whom voted for Hillary.

You wouldn't read the link or understand it anyway. You're a liar and a creep.

I read it, I understoood it. Basically the guy created an algorithm to confirm what he basically believed before he started: that current methods undercount illegal immigration. But using arrivals and departures from the country as your only source of information is more than a bit dodgy. What about births and deaths? No allowance in his statistics for those, just comings and goings. Also, no allowance for those who arrived legally and became citizens either. Just comings and goings.

Fazel-Zarandi's study compared inflows and outflows of immigrants as well as demographic data. According to the report, the number of undocumented immigrants could be as low as 16.5 million, or as high as 29.1 million.

“We combined these data using a demographic model that follows a very simple logic,” Edward Kaplan, a co-author of the report, told Yale Insights. “The population today is equal to the initial population plus everyone who came in minus everyone who went out. It’s that simple.”

Since every other legitimately unbiased count has come to the 11 to 12 million number, I'm calling shennanigans until I see some evidence of this study being peere reviewed.

OH WAIT!!! I googled some source for peer review and came across this follow up piece, from the Hill, which published the original report and which was linked in this thread:

Inaccurate study harms the evidence-based immigration debate

The report failed peer review. The methodology was utterly false, and the data was manipulated to support the biases of the researcher.

Oh well.

I'll go with Yale and MIT over you. Besides, liberals like you have been trotting out that 11 million number for a decade.

I'll go with Yale and MIT over you. Besides, liberals like you have been trotting out that 11 million number for a decade.
The idea that an uneducated low skilled illegal with a family could possibly ever put back into our economy what he takes out in education costs, medical, social services, law enforcement, etc. is ridiculous.

You can blame this on tRump as well. His racism and hatred have created the fear that all conservatives are racist and hateful causing people and organizations to cut ties at the slightest hint someone might be about to go off on a tRump style racist social media rant. Better safe than sorry.
That's brilliant. Let's shut down all free speech. Better safe than sorry.

I think that is what your fake messiah is trying to do with the news media. And anybody that criticize him.
Miss Michigan lost her gig because she has right leaning opinions. Your answer to that is waaah "your fake messiah" sasses back to news media! :uhoh3:

Wrong again dude.

It doesn’t matter where she lean her opinions to the left or to the right.
She supposed to be neutral or don’t post these kind of nonsense.
So what happened then if she posted against Trumpy?

Just like Vanessa Williams when she spread naked before she won miss America. They strip her title too.
Still waiting for you liars to show us where what she said was racist.

You wouldn’t know the difference.

Miss Michigan lost her title for posting racist tropes. Spokesmodels are not hired for their politics. The promoters for hiring her to promote their products not her politics. Beauty pageants are not a political platform.
Then lets scan ALL spokesmodels for their social media comments and I guarantee you 98% of them has made a comment that offended someone, one way or the other.
You hypocrites make me sick.

What they objected to was not said on their pedestal.
If she's wearing their crown she's on their pedestal.
She won the crown. Once she's wearing it, they went through her social media and judged her unworthy and took her crown away. The reason given is It has been brought to the attention of Miss World America that your social media accounts contain offensive, insensitive and inappropriate content, and in violation of MWA's Rules and Conditions, specifically the contestant requirement of 'being of good character and whose background is not likely to bring into disrepute Miss World America or any person associated with the organisation'.

They don't specify what is so inappropriate about her words. Apparently, quoting statistics "insensitive". You're OK with that?
You (and she) should remember that nothing you post online ever goes away. It's a private organization, no laws were broken, no rights violated. If you don't like it feel free to not support them. Of enough people do the same, they will cease to be relevant.

I'm really surprised at how many conservatives are upset by this, considering all most all of them wanted the NFL to fire the kneelers.
Sure. The trouble is, people being punished for their opinions seems to be happening more and more. I find it to be an alarming trend. I am for free speech for everybody.
Me too.

But as I already noted companies and organizations are getting gun shy. They'd rather cut ties than take the risk.
Yes. That's what you said. So just to be on the safe side let's sideline a woman who refuses to wear a hijab. We wouldn't want other women to believe they could do that too! Shut her and her dangerous beliefs down! Get a Miss Michigan in there who will submit to the hijab!

Wrong again dude.

It doesn’t matter where she lean her opinions to the left or to the right.
She supposed to be neutral or don’t post these kind of nonsense.
So what happened then if she posted against Trumpy?
A tweet belittling Trump? I doubt anything would happen to someone under those circumstances.
Has Miss World America done a search of every contestant's media comments for political content? I doubt that. There is no evidence of that at all.

Just like Vanessa Williams when she spread naked before she won miss America. They strip her title too.
Apples to oranges b.s.! That was a violation of morality rules. This is about thought crimes and
having the "wrong" political views. Is this America? Or some fascistic facsimile that we have allowed ourselves to become?

That is true apples to orange. But what I’m trying to stick it to deniers like you is .......... when someone at that position post something that dumb the owner has the right to strip the stupidity.

So let me repeat what Ive been telling you for several times.

You don’t want a tinker bell running around with that kind of opinions. It’s supposed to be NEUTRAL representing the state of Michigan. The whole state of Michigan do not share the same kind of her opinions.

So what happened then if she is anti Trump? Posting ..... Trump is a racist and pathological liar........... I can guarantee you 100% that the owner of the pageant will kick her ass just the same. That’s a fact. And it’s not because of left or right.

She stated facts and statistical support for those facts. Facts don't care about your political dogma.

As Benjamin Disraeli observed, Mendacity comes in three forms- Lies, Damned Lies and statistics.
Still waiting for your lying ass to prove her racism.

We're long past doing that. There's no question that the lying bitch is racist. Do try to keep up.

Oh look, another democrat who doesn’t need facts because her emotions are enough to justify attacking people. The far left have gotten so bad the democrat party is going to alienate anyone even remotely moderate among their number.

Look! The insane left has removed her title because of her conservative views. And labeled her a racist, and some of these terrorists have called her a white supremacist.

Beauty queen, a Trump fan, dethroned after conservative views ruled 'insensitive,' she says

Beauty queen, a Trump fan, dethroned after conservative views ruled 'insensitive,' she says

YOU CAN HARDLY BE SURPRISED, MIKE:
  • Letting their queen be a conservative would be as bad as an actual endorsement for Trump! And the Radical Left would rather fall on a sword than do that.
  • The Left can discriminate against others with impunity because they simply label freedom of thought hate speech and racist.
  • When you are a conservative, it doesn't matter what color you really are, being so makes you a White Supremacist.
In so trying to polarize others against Trump in a futile grasp to beat him in 2020, they have pushed themselves so far over the edge of sanity that come election, ever more people will find it simply impossible to pull a lever for them!

Before you twist everything and blame the left. You may want to research what she posted against her hatred towards minorities.
You don’t want s tinker bell running around with this kind of attitude representing a state. That would be acceptable if she is representing NAZI or KKK beauty contest.

Just imagine if she posted against Trumpy. They will still disqualify her.
I read her remarks. I'm still waiting on one of you to show how it's racist. I'll tell you now though you wont do it. All you will do is spew bullshit like go back read it, or we know, or some other tired regurgartory fake crap.

A racist bigots like you would never understand that.
Why would you know the difference between a hatred and racist?

Trump is a racist 100% guaranteed but people like you tried to deny that.

When someone is in that position, she supposed to be neutral or don’t post these kind of anti nonsense bullshit.

So what happened then is she posted against Trumpy? Please explain that to me.
Still waiting on you sick degenerate liars to show us how her remarks are racist.

Well ..... Like my buddy told you here. You are welcome to prove me wrong.
The hat alone makes me puke.

Forum List

Back