YOU CAN HARDLY BE SURPRISED, MIKE:
  • Letting their queen be a conservative would be as bad as an actual endorsement for Trump! And the Radical Left would rather fall on a sword than do that.
  • The Left can discriminate against others with impunity because they simply label freedom of thought hate speech and racist.
  • When you are a conservative, it doesn't matter what color you really are, being so makes you a White Supremacist.
In so trying to polarize others against Trump in a futile grasp to beat him in 2020, they have pushed themselves so far over the edge of sanity that come election, ever more people will find it simply impossible to pull a lever for them!

Before you twist everything and blame the left. You may want to research what she posted against her hatred towards minorities.
You don’t want s tinker bell running around with this kind of attitude representing a state. That would be acceptable if she is representing NAZI or KKK beauty contest.

Just imagine if she posted against Trumpy. They will still disqualify her.
I read her remarks. I'm still waiting on one of you to show how it's racist. I'll tell you now though you wont do it. All you will do is spew bullshit like go back read it, or we know, or some other tired regurgartory fake crap.

A racist bigots like you would never understand that.
Why would you know the difference between a hatred and racist?

Trump is a racist 100% guaranteed but people like you tried to deny that.

When someone is in that position, she supposed to be neutral or don’t post these kind of anti nonsense bullshit.

So what happened then is she posted against Trumpy? Please explain that to me.
Still waiting on you sick degenerate liars to show us how her remarks are racist.

Well ..... Like my buddy told you here. You are welcome to prove me wrong.
The hat alone makes me puke.

Jut curious.....why does that matter? You being "offended" has no bearing on anything.

What makes Miss Michigan's post racist are the omissions that most murderers are committed by someone of the same race as the victim, and this fact is not unique to the black community. Without the comparison, the statement implies that this is only true of blacks, making it a "lie by omission".
Never ever has Kathy Zhu suggested that blacks are the only people who get murdered by members of their own racial type. That's just fully invented bullshit by yourself in a weak attempt to make her look like a racist.
What it does is make you look like a desperate liar and someone trying to make the woman something she is not.
Fuck that!

Then to further say that black on black murder is the responsibility of the black community and they need to solve their own problems, is just a flat out racist lie.
Maybe part of the reason why black on black crime is so much higher than we see among other racial groups is foolish paternalistic assholes like you want to relieve blacks of their responsibilities as if they were overgrown children with no means of suppressing the urge to rob and murder each other. God save black people from idiots like you.

High rates of violent crimes in all communities are a function of poverty, and lack of economic opportunity across a broad swath of the population.
Correction: they (violent crimes) are a feature, one among many features, and not a sole function of poverty, as you try to make it seem.

Violent crime rates in white rural America have now surpassed violent crime rates in most inner city neighbourhoods. But I don't hear conservatives saying that crime in rural America is because whites are "lazy thugs".
There has always been profound poverty in rural America. If you were remotely correct rural America would always have led the nation in deaths and violent crimes, as you say they are now. But as you admit that just isn't so.

So you yourself have just destroyed your central thesis that crime in black America is a result of poverty and we shouldn't expect any better from these poor ignorant fools because they are black and poor.
Hallelujah, the real racist is outed!

Last edited:
If she's wearing their crown she's on their pedestal.
She won the crown. Once she's wearing it, they went through her social media and judged her unworthy and took her crown away. The reason given is It has been brought to the attention of Miss World America that your social media accounts contain offensive, insensitive and inappropriate content, and in violation of MWA's Rules and Conditions, specifically the contestant requirement of 'being of good character and whose background is not likely to bring into disrepute Miss World America or any person associated with the organisation'.

They don't specify what is so inappropriate about her words. Apparently, quoting statistics "insensitive". You're OK with that?
You (and she) should remember that nothing you post online ever goes away. It's a private organization, no laws were broken, no rights violated. If you don't like it feel free to not support them. Of enough people do the same, they will cease to be relevant.

I'm really surprised at how many conservatives are upset by this, considering all most all of them wanted the NFL to fire the kneelers.
Sure. The trouble is, people being punished for their opinions seems to be happening more and more. I find it to be an alarming trend. I am for free speech for everybody.
Me too.

But as I already noted companies and organizations are getting gun shy. They'd rather cut ties than take the risk.
Yes. That's what you said. So just to be on the safe side let's sideline a woman who refuses to wear a hijab. We wouldn't want other women to believe they could do that too! Shut her and her dangerous beliefs down! Get a Miss Michigan in there who will submit to the hijab!

This is exactly what Ive been saying all along. This woman voluntarily attend a Muslim celebration called hijab day. A place for Muslims but she is not Muslim...... She walked in to place where everyone should wear a hijab..... but she refused to wear one.

Then start blabbering her political views. WTF. So why the hell you go to a place like that where she doesn’t belong in the first place?

Like Trumpy boi keep telling you snowflakes ........ If you don’t like the place ....... get the fuck out.

She won the crown. Once she's wearing it, they went through her social media and judged her unworthy and took her crown away. The reason given is It has been brought to the attention of Miss World America that your social media accounts contain offensive, insensitive and inappropriate content, and in violation of MWA's Rules and Conditions, specifically the contestant requirement of 'being of good character and whose background is not likely to bring into disrepute Miss World America or any person associated with the organisation'.

They don't specify what is so inappropriate about her words. Apparently, quoting statistics "insensitive". You're OK with that?
You (and she) should remember that nothing you post online ever goes away. It's a private organization, no laws were broken, no rights violated. If you don't like it feel free to not support them. Of enough people do the same, they will cease to be relevant.

I'm really surprised at how many conservatives are upset by this, considering all most all of them wanted the NFL to fire the kneelers.
Sure. The trouble is, people being punished for their opinions seems to be happening more and more. I find it to be an alarming trend. I am for free speech for everybody.
Me too.

But as I already noted companies and organizations are getting gun shy. They'd rather cut ties than take the risk.
Yes. That's what you said. So just to be on the safe side let's sideline a woman who refuses to wear a hijab. We wouldn't want other women to believe they could do that too! Shut her and her dangerous beliefs down! Get a Miss Michigan in there who will submit to the hijab!

This is exactly what I’m been saying all along. This woman voluntarily attend a Muslim celebration called hijab day. A place for Muslims but she is not Muslim...... She walked in to place where everyone should wear a hijab..... but she refused to wear one.

Then start blabbering her political views. WTF. So why the hell you go to a place like that where she doesn’t belong in the first place?

Like Trumpy boi keep telling you snowflakes ........ If you don’t like the place ....... get the fuck out.

So cultural appropriation is wrong?

Oh look, another democrat who doesn’t need facts because her emotions are enough to justify attacking people. The far left have gotten so bad the democrat party is going to alienate anyone even remotely moderate among their number.
I insist it's so therefor it's true....leftist debating technique.

Me too.

This is exactly what I’m been saying all along. This woman voluntarily attend a Muslim celebration called hijab day. A place for Muslims but she is not Muslim...... She walked in to place where everyone should wear a hijab..... but she refused to wear one.

I don’t know but have you been listening to your own fake messiah? If you don’t like the place get the fuck out.
This woman is a good example of that.

Oh look, another democrat who doesn’t need facts because her emotions are enough to justify attacking people. The far left have gotten so bad the democrat party is going to alienate anyone even remotely moderate among their number.
I insist it's so therefor it's true....leftist debating technique.
I'm not sure if that's leftist or femalesplaining. . . .

That is true apples to orange. But what I’m trying to stick it to deniers like you is .......... when someone at that position post something that dumb the owner has the right to strip the stupidity.
So some cypher with no political views at all, fifty of them, is what we have as Miss America World
representatives? Is that what you'd like people to believe?

Not a single one of them ever tweeted or expressed a view that anyone could take issue with?
Really? Get the fuck out!
So let me repeat what Ive been telling you for several times.
You've been telling me? Where?
When?

You don’t want a tinker bell running around with that kind of opinions. It’s supposed to be NEUTRAL representing the state of Michigan. The whole state of Michigan do not share the same kind of her opinions.

So what happened then if she is anti Trump? Posting ..... Trump is a racist and pathological liar........... I can guarantee you 100% that the owner of the pageant will kick her ass just the same. That’s a fact. And it’s not because of left or right.
That's what you claim but of course there is absolutely zero proof of what you say.

Her opinions are "an issue". What's the issue? She is too conservative.

D_ztkxkXYAARFPc.jpg

Miss World America Strips Trump Supporter of her Miss Michigan Title Over 'Offensive, Insensitive and Inappropriate' Tweets

At the time it was satire. . . who knew how prophetic it would be?

HARRISON BERGERON
by Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.

"THE YEAR WAS 2081, and everybody was finally equal. They weren't only equal before God and the law. They were equal every which way. Nobody was smarter than anybody else. Nobody was better looking than anybody else. Nobody was stronger or quicker than anybody else. All this equality was due to the 211th, 212th, and 213th Amendments to the Constitution, and to the unceasing vigilance of agents of the United States Handicapper General.

Some things about living still weren't quite right, though. April for instance, still drove people crazy by not being springtime. And it was in that clammy month that the H-G men took George and Hazel Bergeron's fourteen-year-old son, Harrison, away.

It was tragic, all right, but George and Hazel couldn't think about it very hard. Hazel had a perfectly average intelligence, which meant she couldn't think about anything except in short bursts. And George, while his intelligence was way above normal, had a little mental handicap radio in his ear. He was required by law to wear it at all times. It was tuned to a government transmitter. Every twenty seconds or so, the transmitter would send out some sharp noise to keep people like George from taking unfair advantage of their brains. . . . "
http://www.tnellen.com/westside/harrison.pdf

You can blame this on tRump as well. His racism and hatred have created the fear that all conservatives are racist and hateful causing people and organizations to cut ties at the slightest hint someone might be about to go off on a tRump style racist social media rant. Better safe than sorry.
So lowest black unemployment ever is racist?

Sent from my SM-J737T1 using Tapatalk
You deflect because you cannot refute.
He isn't a racist. End of story. It is you lefties that are wrapped up in using race as a deciding factor in all things.

Neither was George Wallace. He was just in a bad mood for 50 years.
Wallace was a Democrat so like the Democrats of today of course he was racist. To him like Democrats of today think race is the most important thing. Democrats dont believe in character the believe in skin color. They haven't even changed in the fact that they still think people of color are not equipped to take care of themselves and need to live in their ghetto or slave pen

Last edited:
Before you twist everything and blame the left. You may want to research what she posted against her hatred towards minorities.
You don’t want s tinker bell running around with this kind of attitude representing a state. That would be acceptable if she is representing NAZI or KKK beauty contest.

I read her remarks. I'm still waiting on one of you to show how it's racist. I'll tell you now though you wont do it. All you will do is spew bullshit like go back read it, or we know, or some other tired regurgartory fake crap.

When someone is in that position, she supposed to be neutral or don’t post these kind of anti nonsense bullshit.

Still waiting on you sick degenerate liars to show us how her remarks are racist.

Jut curious.....why does that matter? You being "offended" has no bearing on anything.

She is wearing a maga hat. If she has to represent the state of Michigan. Does the whole state of Michigan like that that that hat?
Remember anybody in that position should be neutral. What if she wear BLM. T shirt? Would you like that?

I don’t know but have you been listening to your own fake messiah? If you don’t like the place get the fuck out.
Excuse me but how do you know the exact circumstances under which Kathy Zhu came into contact with this Muslim hijab day? Allow me to hypothesize you really don't know, do you? You seem to be guessing she walked in looking for a fight. How the hell do you know that? Psychic, perhaps?

That is true apples to orange. But what I’m trying to stick it to deniers like you is .......... when someone at that position post something that dumb the owner has the right to strip the stupidity.
So some cypher with no political views at all, fifty of them, is what we have as Miss America World

Not a single one of them ever tweeted or expressed a view that anyone could take issue with?
When?

You don’t want a tinker bell running around with that kind of opinions. It’s supposed to be NEUTRAL representing the state of Michigan. The whole state of Michigan do not share the same kind of her opinions.

So what happened then if she is anti Trump? Posting ..... Trump is a racist and pathological liar........... I can guarantee you 100% that the owner of the pageant will kick her ass just the same. That’s a fact. And it’s not because of left or right.
That's what you claim but of course there is absolutely zero proof of what you say.

Instead of keep blabbering a pile of cow dung........ you are welcome to prove me wrong.

• Letting their queen be a conservative would be as bad as an actual endorsement for Trump! And the Radical Left would rather fall on a sword than do that.
  • The Left can discriminate against others with impunity because they simply label freedom of thought hate speech and racist.
  • When you are a conservative, it doesn't matter what color you really are, being so makes you a White Supremacist.
In so trying to polarize others against Trump in a futile grasp to beat him in 2020, they have pushed themselves so far over the edge of sanity that come election, ever more people will find it simply impossible to pull a lever for them!

Can't do it because you are too afraid to explain why her remarks are racist. You can't.

She is wearing a maga hat. If she has to represent the state of Michigan. Does the whole state of Michigan like that that that hat?
Remember anybody in that position should be neutral. What if she wear BLM. T shirt? Would you like that?

I wouldn't care in the least. It's called the First Amendment. Nike can d ANYTHING they like, I just won't buy anymore of their "stuff".

You can blame this on tRump as well. His racism and hatred have created the fear that all conservatives are racist and hateful causing people and organizations to cut ties at the slightest hint someone might be about to go off on a tRump style racist social media rant. Better safe than sorry.
So lowest black unemployment ever is racist?

You deflect because you cannot refute.
He isn't a racist. End of story. It is you lefties that are wrapped up in using race as a deciding factor in all things.

Lol, he is. And he's proved it over and over.
How? When has he used race as a reason to keep a person down? Hell he is helping them get jobs while the Democrats are tearing apart their families

Last edited:

When?

You are a trump ignorant supporter. What do you know anyway?

So what happened then if she posted anti Trump? To me that is just the same........ I will still trashed her and you.
It’s not because I’m in the left or right.

That’s the difference between me and the rest of you snowflakes.

A hat makes you puke? You must be a real tough fellow.

Me too.

"This is exactly what I’m been saying all along. This woman voluntarily attend a Muslim celebration called hijab day. A place for Muslims but she is not Muslim...... She walked in to place where everyone should wear a hijab..... but she refused to wear one"

"A place for Muslims but she is not Muslim"

So "cultural appropriation" is wrong? Don't run, answer the question
My only Messiah is Christ.

Forum List

Back