Miss Germany 2024 is an Iranian

The Germans can't help but defile themselves. They revel in it. She's even a single mother. It really says something about a third world persons integrity that they know the only reason they won was due to politics and the current day agenda but they still accept the prize anyway.

b6255234e709248bb50f3f0f7eb293aa761fcacd697e77ebf4b453d1d1cac398.jpg

Pretty ugly for a beauty queen

Pretty ugly for a beauty queen
Did you see that pic Macho posted showing Miss Canada? Looked familiar. I think I lost $10 bucks shootin' pool with dude.

The Anti-White world is in full swing hatred mode.
eu-diversity.jpg

I'm extremely sick of those primitive looking invaders replacing the beauty of the White Aryan angelic women. Europe is the continent of White people.
Dude at least try to hide your racism a little eh?

The Germans can't help but defile themselves. They revel in it. She's even a single mother. It really says something about a third world persons integrity that they know the only reason they won was due to politics and the current day agenda but they still accept the prize anyway.

Typical MAGA post - worth shit.

As for e.g. beauty contests or music contests, etc - who cares? since they are all rigged anyway.

If you got a problem with that - you need to address the organizers and their selected jury - not Germany
There are far more beautiful/attractive Iranian women around in e.g. Germany, then that depicted 39 year old scare-crow.

And what does being a single mom - have to do with the criteria of a beauty contest?? - absolutely NOTHING

BTW - "he" was a finalist in the 2023 Miss Germany - you like her don't you??

he.png

Last edited:
17 Post cleanup of Off-Topic and responses generated by the Off-Topic has taken place.
Stay on topic. The Topic is related to the Germany beauty pageant, The thread title being:

Miss Germany 2024 is an Iranian​

Miss Germany 2024 is an Iranian​

Do you guys actively seek the dumbest things to get upset about?

Forum List

Back