Miss Germany 2024 is an Iranian

Hey, Kunta Kinte, at least we had the intellect, capability, reason, and ingenuity to do it. This is what your type had the ingenuity of doing below.

images
Looks sustainable and environment friendly. No mortage

The Germans can't help but defile themselves. They revel in it. She's even a single mother. It really says something about a third world persons integrity that they know the only reason they won was due to politics and the current day agenda but they still accept the prize anyway.

b6255234e709248bb50f3f0f7eb293aa761fcacd697e77ebf4b453d1d1cac398.jpg

I think it is a good thing but she better be careful…..

She is a German citizen….and she isn’t wearing a hijab/burqa……..she likely wore a bathing suit at some point in the competition…..,,

so the fascist, misogynist, Muslim culture took a hit………

She needs to be very careful….large segments of muslims in Europe embrace sharia…….and they have murdered people for less…

We like it here

You are the angry black guy who hates America
I am pretty sure I have contributed to America more than you have. Funny how folks like you stick an American flag out in the yard and ride off the accomplishments of other white Americans and then claim how patriotic you are.

Who taught us that? Oh that's right you did.

Taught you that?

Africans were enslaving each other long before the Europeans arrived on the continent, and they are still enslaving each other in some of the African countries.....

The republican party ended slavery when they defeated the democrat party during the democrat party Civil War......

I am pretty sure I have contributed to America more than you have. Funny how folks like you stick an American flag out in the yard and ride off the accomplishments of other white Americans and then claim how patriotic you are.
Could be

This is the Internet where all the lib liars are tall, dark and handsome.

And rich

Why dont you tell us about the corvette you drive to the country club to play golf with your rich white friends

I’m sure everyone would like to hear it

Its great that there are still white warriors on here who are still willing to fight the fight for an embattled white race.
Beauty contests in Germany are the front line we need to fight on.

^^ doesn't play well with the other children
Eventually you are going to find out the world does not work the way you think it is. From your typing, your advantage. Wealth plays a role in all of this or lack of it as one example of potential concern.

Taught you that?

Africans were enslaving each other long before the Europeans arrived on the continent, and they are still enslaving each other in some of the African countries.....

The republican party ended slavery when they defeated the democrat party during the democrat party Civil War......
Yep, that's what white folks like you have told us.

The Republican Party today is like the democrat party of yester years.

Could be

This is the Internet where all the lib liars are tall, dark and handsome.

And rich

Why dont you tell us about the corvette you drive to the country club to play golf with your rich white friends

I’m sure everyone would like to hear it
Material things is not what makes you an American. So now driving a corvette and hanging out with rich white men is what makes you an American, no wonder you fools are Trump Humpers.

Forum List

Back