Miracle Whip is NOT mayonaise.

It is NOT mayo. In fact, it isn't even edible IMO. It's just about the nastiest shit I've ever put in my mouth.

And on a related note, has anyone here ever heard of pork roll? Apparently it's pretty common down in New Jersey. It's nothing more than deli Spam. Nasty ass shit.
Taylor Pork Roll! I don't eat it but my husband loves it

No, it's a gross pile of fat globs, just like mayo.

Have you ever watched mayo "sweat?" :eek: :eek:

yankee bitch...it dont sweat it glistens

horses sweat, men perspire, ladies glow, mayo glistens.
everybody knows that.

cain's mayo is the best

Cains is definitely the best all purpose mayo. Way better on sandwiches than Hellmann's. But Hellmann's is a little better for potato and macaroni salads. The much higher vinegar concentration lends itself well to salads, but not so much on sandwiches.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
yankee bitch...it dont sweat it glistens

everybody knows that.

cain's mayo is the best

Cains is definitely the best all purpose mayo. Way better on sandwiches than Hellmann's. But Hellmann's is a little better for potato and macaroni salads. The much higher vinegar concentration lends itself well to salads, but not so much on sandwiches.

cain's v. hellmann's is an ongoing debate at my house.

i always have to buy both, but at least now i have a reason.
thanks, mani

miracle whip is not mayo... i don't know what it is.....

helmann's is mayo.
It is called Hellman's east of the Missouri river, called Best Foods west of the Missouri river. My mom had a tantrum when she went traveling east because she could not find Best Foods mayo.

My mother bought miracle whip all my life. My first earned money went for a jar of real mayonnaise. She was offended, I tell you.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
never heard of cains...some yankee shit i bet....dukes is the only thing i buy perioid.....be insulting to my deviled eggs to buy anything else...

scrapple is the oddest yankee food i have seen...damn yall think cause you call it something different it anit just pig scraps?

So we were at the grocery store together (this happens maybe once every 2 yrs that we go together) a few days ago. At times would split off to get seperate things (b/c we both just like to get'n'go) and i told him we needed mayonaise. So as I'm making sandwiches for my kids lunch I realize I can't find any mayo. One of my kids says, it's in the fridge. I look, and sure enough....he got Miracle whip, which my kid is now calling mayonaise too. This is the 2nd or 3rd time he's gotten MW instead of mayo. He says it's the same thing. I will no longer ask him to pick up the mayonaise LOL.

Ladies; anything you won't send your man to the store to get?

Is Miracle whip really mayonaise?

YUCK miracle whip sucks so does margerine

everybody knows that.

cain's mayo is the best

thanks, mani

I don't think they sell Cain's in NYC ... though RoadFood says they have it upstate.

never heard of cains...some yankee shit i bet....dukes is the only thing i buy perioid.....be insulting to my deviled eggs to buy anything else...

scrapple is the oddest yankee food i have seen...damn yall think cause you call it something different it anit just pig scraps?

Add some hot Chinese mustard to your deviled eggs.

thanks, mani

I don't think they sell Cain's in NYC ... though RoadFood says they have it upstate.

I haven't noticed it here, I'm going to look next time I go shopping.

I keep Miracle Whip around for tuna only. Hellmans for all other sandwiches.

My family hates it.Come to think of it, I think that jar has been in there for about four years. Uh oh.

thanks, mani

i think cain's is mostly in new england.

Nothing beats a couple slices of tomato and gobs and gobs of Miracle Whip on a hamburger. As a matter of fact, just dip extra out with a knife and put it on each bite. Oh yeah... gooooood shit man.

And no, Miracle Whip is NOT mayonnaise. Gotta have Miracle Whip in Deviled Eggs and Egg Salad. Kraft is the best. As far as mayonnaise goes, Hellman's is tops. I like 'em both.

I like Kraft mayo. Hellman's is too thick and not as creamy as Kraft.

Forum List

Back