Miracle Whip is NOT mayonaise.

inquisitive

Feb 6, 2009
So we were at the grocery store together (this happens maybe once every 2 yrs that we go together) a few days ago. At times would split off to get seperate things (b/c we both just like to get'n'go) and i told him we needed mayonaise. So as I'm making sandwiches for my kids lunch I realize I can't find any mayo. One of my kids says, it's in the fridge. I look, and sure enough....he got Miracle whip, which my kid is now calling mayonaise too. This is the 2nd or 3rd time he's gotten MW instead of mayo. He says it's the same thing. I will no longer ask him to pick up the mayonaise LOL.

Ladies; anything you won't send your man to the store to get?

Is Miracle whip really mayonaise?

No, it's a gross pile of fat globs, just like mayo.

Have you ever watched mayo "sweat?" :eek: :eek:

So we were at the grocery store together (this happens maybe once every 2 yrs that we go together) a few days ago. At times would split off to get seperate things (b/c we both just like to get'n'go) and i told him we needed mayonaise. So as I'm making sandwiches for my kids lunch I realize I can't find any mayo. One of my kids says, it's in the fridge. I look, and sure enough....he got Miracle whip, which my kid is now calling mayonaise too. This is the 2nd or 3rd time he's gotten MW instead of mayo. He says it's the same thing. I will no longer ask him to pick up the mayonaise LOL.

Ladies; anything you won't send your man to the store to get?

Is Miracle whip really mayonaise?

It's a nice change. I kind of get a craving for Miracle Whip at times. Like now because you just mentioned it.

Tuna with Miracle Whip.. Yum

It is NOT mayo. In fact, it isn't even edible IMO. It's just about the nastiest shit I've ever put in my mouth.

And on a related note, has anyone here ever heard of pork roll? Apparently it's pretty common down in New Jersey. It's nothing more than deli Spam. Nasty ass shit.

It is NOT mayo. In fact, it isn't even edible IMO. It's just about the nastiest shit I've ever put in my mouth.

And on a related note, has anyone here ever heard of pork roll? Apparently it's pretty common down in New Jersey. It's nothing more than deli Spam. Nasty ass shit.

Real mayo actually makes me violently ill. ;) Not everyone can eat raw eggs and lard blended together.

real mayo is eggs and oil...i am not sure where you get lard? o right yall are a bunch of damned yankess why do i even bother? you wouldnt know good food if it smacked you in the ass....

Forum List

Back