Minnesota Police Officer acquitted on all charges in Philando Castile shooting

The victim should have had his hands in plain sight all the time.

Once he put his hand into his pocket, he was a dead man.
The victim should have shot the officer
You're one of those that learn the hard way. Which is fine by me.
Whar does he have to lose? BTW...Every creature has the universal right to self defense. And the unabated spate of video captured murders of unarmed or nnocent
Blacks by trigger happy cops shows a national pattern of extreme predjudice.
Not only are bigots like Odium, shootsspeeders, meathead and you allowed to be cops...your ilk are sought by lawyers defending killer cops to serve on juries.
The black victim is instantly relegated to the status of thug, regardless of social status or background. Toxicology and other postmortem analyses of the body and crime scene are carried out by parties sympathetic to the cops. It's understandable that many blacks do not trust those results.

BOTTOM LINE: the killing of Philandro Castille is symptomatic of a national consensus among large segments of white America to condone the murder of blacks by cops
The most egregious miscarriage of justice occurs when prosecutors bring killer cops to justice and thier efforts are derailed by.defense lawyers who pad juries with bigots like the rotten apologists for killer cops here on. USMB.
The bottom line is Castille reached behind his back after he told the cop he was armed

Which you conveniently ignore
And now the officer's career is over. The only positive thing to come from this mess.
Big deal. There are thousands more just like him..

Whar does he have to lose? BTW...Every creature has the universal right to self defense. And the unabated spate of video captured murders of unarmed or nnocent
Not only are bigots like Odium, shootsspeeders, meathead and you allowed to be cops...your ilk are sought by lawyers defending killer cops to serve on juries.
The black victim is instantly relegated to the status of thug, regardless of social status or background. Toxicology and other postmortem analyses of the body and crime scene are carried out by parties sympathetic to the cops. It's understandable that many blacks do not trust those results.

BOTTOM LINE: the killing of Philandro Castille is symptomatic of a national consensus among large segments of white America to condone the murder of blacks by cops
The most egregious miscarriage of justice occurs when prosecutors bring killer cops to justice and thier efforts are derailed by.defense lawyers who pad juries with bigots like the rotten apologists for killer cops here on. USMB.
The bottom line is Castille reached behind his back after he told the cop he was armed

And you conveniently ignore the order to
produce driver's license. Conflicting orders n the space of seconds ?
Chances are high that Castille was well known by the local cops If he had 46 plus traffic stops. In how many of those stops did he reveal his CCW status without incident? That a black man who has been stopped so many times can't just be coincidental. Noise from the ignored implications of that is deafening..Castille had survived 46+ encounters with less pathological cops
until he met Yanez. I doubt if his behavior in any of those previous encounters with police differed much from that with Yanez.
Curiously, both men have Hispanic surnames. But obviously one identifier himself as black and the other, regardless of racial identity association...had no regard for the life of Castille or the woman and child in the vehicle with the victim.

Then.I would
recommend to young black males to not stop for cops until you reach a place where armed blacks congregate whenever possible.. Your chances of living to go to court is better. Then you can tell the judge why you didn't stop immediately. I'd also seek media exposure.

Then.I would
recommend to young black males to not stop for cops until you reach a place where armed blacks congregate whenever possible.. Your chances of living to go to court is better. Then you can tell the judge why you didn't stop immediately. I'd also seek media exposure.
Excellent advice. More dead thugs. It's a win-win situation, except for the thugs of course.

And now the officer's career is over. The only positive thing to come from this mess.

I think that's as it should be.
The fact is most cops (and not just 51%) never even draw their weapons in a career. Of the few that do draw a weapon and kill a person, even after a righteous shoot never come back to the job.

Taking a life is never as easy in real life as it is on TV

Why do you want government agents charged with law enforcement not to be able to use lethal force to defend themselves or other innocents?
Maybe because tbey have proven to be sadistic, power-hungry thugs, and/or trigger-happy mental cases terrified of their own shadows.
Not really but you go ahead and think that.
When the cop says to drop and suck, which knee hits the ground first?
You would know better than I since I have never had a cop give me a problem. I guess maybe because I'm polite and keep my hands in plain sight at all times
When a cop is shot and killed by a black man the same rules should apply. The black man's defense for shooting a cop should be that he was afraid for his life when the cop wouldn't keep his hands in sight. Also when a cop attempts to pull you over in some infamously racist jurisdictions i wouldn't stop
Until you reach black gang territory...even if you are a black choirboy.

Then get rid of a state sanctioned police force.

And to not resist.
Cops are the aggressors so I am puzzled by your "tell cops not to resist" remark.
Then.I would
Excellent advice. More dead thugs. It's a win-win situation, except for the thugs of course.
What have they got to lose? At least they can take some with them..Blacks have died on myriad battlefields since the Inception of this country. Why not fight and die for your own cause sometimes? That would garner more respect.

Chances are high that Castille was well known by the local cops If he had 46 plus traffic stops. In how many of those stops did he reveal his CCW status without incident? That a black man who has been stopped so many times can't just be coincidental. Noise from the ignored implications of that is deafening..Castille had survived 46+ encounters with less pathological cops
until he met Yanez. I doubt if his behavior in any of those previous encounters with police differed much from that with Yanez.
Curiously, both men have Hispanic surnames. But obviously one identifier himself as black and the other, regardless of racial identity association...had no regard for the life of Castille or the woman and child in the vehicle with the victim.

You know when I'm carrying a concealed weapon I do not keep my permit and my license in my back pocket. I keep them in a small leather pouch in my shirt pocket and I keep my vehicle registration in a pocket clipped to my visor so I don't have to rummage around in the glove box to get it.

And did Castille tell all those cop he was carrying ? Did he then reach behind his back?

I don't know and you don't either

But I do know that this time he did exactly that

Maybe because tbey have proven to be sadistic, power-hungry thugs, and/or trigger-happy mental cases terrified of their own shadows.
You would know better than I since I have never had a cop give me a problem. I guess maybe because I'm polite and keep my hands in plain sight at all times
When a cop is shot and killed by a black man the same rules should apply. The black man's defense for shooting a cop should be that he was afraid for his life when the cop wouldn't keep his hands in sight. Also when a cop attempts to pull you over in some infamously racist jurisdictions i wouldn't stop

Who would do that? Who could do that?

It would end all your problems with cops wouldn't it?

You know when I'm carrying a concealed weapon I do not keep my permit and my license in my back pocket. I keep them in a small leather pouch in my shirt pocket and I keep my vehicle registration in a pocket clipped to my visor so I don't have to rummage around in the glove box to get it.

And did Castille tell all those cop he was carrying ? Did he then reach behind his back?

I don't know and you don't either

But I do know that this time he did exactly that
I'm going to research your response to all the recent killer cop threads. I predict that no matter what the circumstance you will be shown to be an apologist for killer cops

It would end all your problems with cops wouldn't it?
My grievances are with killer cops and jurors who refuse to do the rught thing based on racial bias....not all cops and not all jurors

And to not resist.
Are you tired of losing yet? Goes back to the thug Trayvon as far as I know.
Meathead, you are the one who got batoned, not me. Should have kept your hands in sight.
Jake, how may times can you take it up with orange ass without claiming some perverse victory.

You are an asshole, even an orange asshole according to you You are beyond pathetic
And to not resist.
Cops are the aggressors so I am puzzled by your "tell cops not to resist" remark.
Then.I would
What have they got to lose? At least they can take some with them..Blacks have died on myriad battlefields since the Inception of this country. Why not fight and die for your own cause sometimes? That would garner more respect.
Excellent. More dead thugs and fewer living thugs clogging up the court systems and prisons at public expense. Please start a campaign for your idea of telling black thugs to resist arrest running to the nearest shit hole with other armed thugs. I will contribute in anyway I can.

Meathead continues to track all over his own words. Blacks have every right he has. He has no more than they and no less.

Meathead, if a cop tells us to do X you better do it.

Forum List

Back