Minnesota Police Officer acquitted on all charges in Philando Castile shooting

I see NOBODY answering a simple question, which is WHY do YOU PERSONALLY want government agents the power of life and death over supposedly free Americans?

let me ask you a question

If I tell you I am armed then immediately reach behind my back what do you assume I am going to do ? And remember if you guess wrong you get dead
As a rational and logical cool headed professional, I would WAIT to see what comes out in your hand first. your assumption of immediate death at guessing wrong fails to take in to account that I already have my weapon drawn on you. or do you suffer from cognitive dissonance that cops are highly trained to make split second decisions until they actually have to make split second decisions?

let me ask you a question

If I tell you I am armed then immediately reach behind my back what do you assume I am going to do ? And remember if you guess wrong you get dead
As a rational and logical cool headed professional, I would WAIT to see what comes out in your hand first. your assumption of immediate death at guessing wrong fails to take in to account that I already have my weapon drawn on you. or do you suffer from cognitive dissonance that cops are highly trained to make split second decisions until they actually have to make split second decisions?

But the cop didn't already have his weapon drawn did he?
He didn't draw his weapon until the man who had already said he was armed reached behind his back.

I don't see how this is even an argument.

A man says to the cop he is armed
Cop says don't take your weapon out
Man then reaches behind him
Cop shoots man

Cut and dried righteous shoot

I see NOBODY answering a simple question, which is WHY do YOU PERSONALLY want government agents the power of life and death over supposedly free Americans?

Why do you want government agents charged with law enforcement not to be able to use lethal force to defend themselves or other innocents?

so lets see if I have your belief system down.....
1) civilians are lower ranks in the system, cops are the 'parents' and rulers of us lowly citizens, therefore we civilians must do as we are told at all times
2) dope is bad, therefore anyone who does any kind of illegal drug deserves anything they get at the hands of government, even if its dead
3) cops must have the power to kill anyone they feel necessary
4) civilians are morons who need to be ordered about at all times and disobedience is punishable by death. comply or die, right?

4 more things that prove you're a retard. Thanks!

Why do you want government agents charged with law enforcement not to be able to use lethal force to defend themselves or other innocents?
Maybe because tbey have proven to be sadistic, power-hungry thugs, and/or trigger-happy mental cases terrified of their own shadows.

is it supposed to be inferred then, that to be a conservative means you have to believe that cops are not government agents, but a superclass of professionals whose sole obligation and duty is to provide protection to ordinary citizens?

Maybe because tbey have proven to be sadistic, power-hungry thugs, and/or trigger-happy mental cases terrified of their own shadows.
Not really but you go ahead and think that.

I think that a lot of the things in the news aren't the cop's fault and I'm not quick to defend the people killed. This was pretty bad though.

When the cop says to drop and suck, which knee hits the ground first?

You would know better than I since I have never had a cop give me a problem. I guess maybe because I'm polite and keep my hands in plain sight at all times

The victim should have had his hands in plain sight all the time.

Once he put his hand into his pocket, he was a dead man.
The victim should have shot the officer
You're one of those that learn the hard way. Which is fine by me.
Whar does he have to lose? BTW...Every creature has the universal right to self defense. And the unabated spate of video captured murders of unarmed or nnocent
Blacks by trigger happy cops shows a national pattern of extreme predjudice.
Not only are bigots like Odium, shootsspeeders, meathead and you allowed to be cops...your ilk are sought by lawyers defending killer cops to serve on juries.
The black victim is instantly relegated to the status of thug, regardless of social status or background. Toxicology and other postmortem analyses of the body and crime scene are carried out by parties sympathetic to the cops. It's understandable that many blacks do not trust those results.

BOTTOM LINE: the killing of Philandro Castille is symptomatic of a national consensus among large segments of white America to condone the murder of blacks by cops
The most egregious miscarriage of justice occurs when prosecutors bring killer cops to justice and thier efforts are derailed by.defense lawyers who pad juries with bigots like the rotten apologists for killer cops here on. USMB.

Whar does he have to lose? BTW...Every creature has the universal right to self defense. And the unabated spate of video captured murders of unarmed or nnocent
Not only are bigots like Odium, shootsspeeders, meathead and you allowed to be cops...your ilk are sought by lawyers defending killer cops to serve on juries.
The black victim is instantly relegated to the status of thug, regardless of social status or background. Toxicology and other postmortem analyses of the body and crime scene are carried out by parties sympathetic to the cops. It's understandable that many blacks do not trust those results.

BOTTOM LINE: the killing of Philandro Castille is symptomatic of a national consensus among large segments of white America to condone the murder of blacks by cops
The most egregious miscarriage of justice occurs when prosecutors bring killer cops to justice and thier efforts are derailed by.defense lawyers who pad juries with bigots like the rotten apologists for killer cops here on. USMB.
The bottom line is Castille reached behind his back after he told the cop he was armed

Which you conveniently ignore

The bottom line is Castille reached behind his back after he told the cop he was armed

Which you conveniently ignore
And now the officer's career is over. The only positive thing to come from this mess.

You would know better than I since I have never had a cop give me a problem. I guess maybe because I'm polite and keep my hands in plain sight at all times
When a cop is shot and killed by a black man the same rules should apply. The black man's defense for shooting a cop should be that he was afraid for his life when the cop wouldn't keep his hands in sight. Also when a cop attempts to pull you over in some infamously racist jurisdictions i wouldn't stop
Until you reach black gang territory...even if you are a black choirboy.

Forum List

Back