Minnesota looks dirty.

Late November and Palin and her brood mean what today? Nothing. Yet, you are stuck there. Seems to say more about the One, than Palin.
they're not happy unless they are trashing more republicans
doesnt matter if they are good people or not, it they have the (R) after their name they deserved to be trashed

:lol:

so you admit to smelling yer own shit?? I thought so! happy trails..

Now I know it's tempting to believe that this particular Leftist and this particular response is an isolated case of aleftist demonstrating a sub-par intellect. But the simple fact is that IF Hussein herself were here, posting in this very thread, she couldn't do much if ANY better.

Never forget that the leftist ideology is the means by which the imbeciles advance their political voice and that is ALL the entire thing is about...

they're not happy unless they are trashing more republicans
doesnt matter if they are good people or not, it they have the (R) after their name they deserved to be trashed

The left is only interested in trashing THE GOOD PEOPLE.

It was just recently when Christians were caroling in San Francisco they were mobbed by 500 or so queers who were threatening to kill them, snatched their bibles from their hands and beat them with them and were chanting "SHAME, SHAME..." AT THE CHRISTIANS...

Now can you imagine the state of this surreal 'twilight zone episode' we call modern life where DEGENERATES are taunting and threatening the lives of Christian carolers ... projecting SHAME UPON THE CHRISTIANS?

Man... this thing is about to get bloody and as far as I am concerned the bloodier and the sooner... the better.

Last edited:
The left is only interested in trashing THE GOOD PEOPLE.

It was just recently when Christians were caroling in San Francisco they were mobbed by 500 or so queers who were threatening to kill them, snatched their bibles from their hands and beat them with them and were chanting "SHAME, SHAME..." AT THE CHRISTIANS...

Now can you imagine the state of this surreal 'twilight zone episode' we call modern life where DEGENERATES are taunting and threatening the lives of Christian carolers ... projecting SHAME UPON THE CHRISTIANS?

Man... this thing is about to get bloody and as far as I am concerned the bloodier and the sooner... the better.

We're the one's trashing yet you just called Gay's degenerates? And the hypocrisy continues. And, as far as I'm concerned along with the many historian scholars I've studied with, Christians have murdered more people than any disease ever existed in world history

We're the one's trashing yet you just called Gay's degenerates? And the hypocrisy continues. And, as far as I'm concerned along with the many historian scholars I've studied with, Christians have murdered more people than any disease ever existed in world history
more lies

btw, do you tell your christian mother this too?

I didn't mean for my thread to become a religious war.

Peace, guys. All of you are my brothers and sisters. None of you are heavy. :)

Last edited:
yes, you are the idiot here
have you heard what the boy said, they wanted to get married BEFORE she became pregnant

keep proving what a fucking moron you are
Actually, his myspace page said he didn't want to get married or have kids, but who cares?

We're the one's trashing yet you just called Gay's degenerates?

No... I didn't 'call' queers degenerates, I merely noted the presence of degenerates and you recognized the correlation. The simple fact is that queers are degenerates.

I can see that you're not familiar with the word... so let's take a look at the BIG BOOK O'WORDS... and see what it means:

Webster's Collegiate 2008 said:
Main Entry:1degenerate
Function:adjective
Etymology:Middle English degenerat, from Latin degeneratus, past participle of degenerare to degenerate, from de- + gener-, genus race, kind more at KIN
Date:15th century

1 a : having declined (as in nature, character, structure, or function) from an ancestral or former state b : having sunk to a condition below that which is normal to a type; especially : having sunk to a lower and usually corrupt and vicious state c : DEGRADED

Ya see sis, the cultural acceptance of queerdom represented nothing less than the decline in the cultural character... a lowering of cultural standards... a regression of cultural policy wherein a lifestyle which at BEST represents a public health risk, is normalized. Thus by accepting queers into the public square the culture was DEGRADED; which is to say the culture de-generated.

It's another classic example of PROGRESSIVES advancing REGRESSIVE POLICY.

I hope that clears it up for you...

And the hypocrisy continues. And, as far as I'm concerned along with the many historian scholars I've studied with, Christians have murdered more people than any disease ever existed in world history

Have they really?

Well while that is wholly irrelevant... it is nonetheless FASCINATING... and it shouldn't take long to list...

So please take the time necessary to list the murders committed BY CHRISTIANS... IN THE NAME OF CHRIST.

Now when you fail to engage this debate you'll have exposed yourself as fool and thus CONCEDED the debate.

Should you engage, when your data is refuted and your examples shown to be little more than the fanciful myths snatched from the Leftist revisionist ether... you'll have exposed yourself as a fool and thus conceded the debate.

Now those are the ONLY TWO POTENTIAL OUTCOMES of your next move... take your time and... BEGIN!~

Last edited:
I didn't mean for my thread to become a religious war.

Peace, guys. All of you are my brothers and sisters. None of you are heavy. :)

LOL... Sis you have no idea what is in front of you. The horror you're going to witness in the coming years will be something which 'blowing your mind' will not begin to describe. You people have let the genie out of the bottle and the last time this happened it cost the planet 50 million people; which will probably not even make a down payment on this one...

You realize Ravi is so stupid she said she did not get a single question right in a quiz about Our culture and Country?

Absolutely NO NEWS there... if we could just establish a simple IQ test be passed before a citizen can vote, that would stop the left in its tracks.

LOL... Sis you have no idea what is in front of you. The horror you're going to witness in the coming years will be something which 'blowing your mind' will not begin to describe. You people have let the genie out of the bottle and the last time this happened it cost the planet 50 million people; which will probably not even make a down payment on this one...

Do you mind if I hang onto this prediction? It seems to me like we have a new recipe this time - It is fair to say that Obama comes to DC with a different background (a general outsider, no nepotism or oil ties or anything like this, son of a single mom, raised in the islands, etc etc) than any previous president (certainly of the last 2 generations and maybe ever if race is considered a factor)...

-So I tend to think that his perspective is as unique as any from among the field we were given, and i don't think we can predict that it'll be like anything in the past necessarily. But I have been wrong before, so I'd like to hang onto your post if it is OK with you.

Yours,
Cali

You realize Ravi is so stupid she said she did not get a single question right in a quiz about Our culture and Country?

Wow, someone who called Minnesota - Michigan and would've(even now) voted for Bush again has no right calling anyone stupid

No... I didn't 'call' queers degenerates, I merely noted the presence of degenerates and you recognized the correlation. The simple fact is that queers are degenerates.

I can see that you're not familiar with the word... so let's take a look at the BIG BOOK O'WORDS... and see what it means:

Ya see sis, the cultural acceptance of queerdom represented nothing less than the decline in the cultural character... a lowering of cultural standards... a regression of cultural policy wherein a lifestyle which at BEST represents a public health risk, is normalized. Thus by accepting queers into the public square the culture was DEGRADED; which is to say the culture de-generated.

It's another classic example of PROGRESSIVES advancing REGRESSIVE POLICY.

I hope that clears it up for you...

Have they really?

Well while that is wholly irrelevant... it is nonetheless FASCINATING... and it shouldn't take long to list...

So please take the time necessary to list the murders committed BY CHRISTIANS... IN THE NAME OF CHRIST.

Now when you fail to engage this debate you'll have exposed yourself as fool and thus CONCEDED the debate.

Should you engage, when your data is refuted and your examples shown to be little more than the fanciful myths snatched from the Leftist revisionist ether... you'll have exposed yourself as a fool and thus conceded the debate.

Now those are the ONLY TWO POTENTIAL OUTCOMES of your next move... take your time and... BEGIN!~
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You're kidding me right? How about this list for you since you are obviously seriously lacking in history knowledge -

St. Bartholomew's Day massacre, the entire Protestant Reformation, the Native Americans, the Crusades(what a fucking joke, the Christians really thought that area was their's, HILARIOUS), the African Slaves who numerous kings/queens with the Vatican's support said that the African's were meant for slavery, the Berlin Conference of 1885 which was also done with the Vatican's support, and MANY more. Lets not even get into the polygamy and molestation.

The fact that you made me waste my time writing this is irritating cause it means that you are so wrapped into your religion that you can't even see the truth!

All I will say is this about the Minn. race for Senate. as in previous elections, that date back to recent times both Republican winners and Democratic winners this is a sad commentary on what the sacred right to vote has come down too. For over 200 plus years this nation has fought on battle fields far and wide, bleed the waters and the ground red with American blood to protect that right. Here in this nation, people of color, women, and the poor at one time or the other have suffered for that hard won right. The right to walk into a voting booth and as an American citizen express your voice and lend it to the long line in this great democracy. Those that attempt to steal it no matter that party label dishonor ALL those that came before them to win that right. More so they dishonor you and I now and all the future generations of Americans that come after us and stand on our shoulders as we stand on the shoulders of those that came before us. To steal that right and then walk into the great chambers of our Govt. and accept that as the will of the American people is to tell all those that bleed for that right, protested in snow and clod and rain, were denied that right bcause of the color of their skin or what sex they happen to be or how much money they have they weere meaningless. So in closing when these things happen consider who the people are that accept these stolen votes and step into the offices as a result, they are dishonorable people and disrespect themselves and more so disrespect us all. so therefor you and I have no need to respect them or the words that they happen to utter.

Forum List

Back