Minnesota looks dirty.

1. Make damn sure franken isn't stealing Minnesota. 2. Make the proprietary electronic vote-counting software available to public scrutiny. (one could make the case that secret software to count the vote is unconstitutional.) This is probably the simplest thing we could do. bush appointed judges ruled that Diebold etc do not have to make their code available. Sounds good from a business perspective, sounds horrendous from a this-is-who-counts-our-votes perspective.

3. Get Connell into trial, ie stop roadblocking the investigation into whether Ohio was stolen in 2004.

here's some tinfoil theory for you, a couple weeks old now so adjust the dates accordingly:

Now, this sounds over the top. WAY over the top. I see that, I do. :) but I also don't put it past crooks and liars to steal and lie. I think crooks could make their way into politics, and I think some of them might be smart enough to get away with a little cheating.

here's more of the story:

The case to watch is the RICO lawsuit against Karl Rove et al.

really and truly it's a little late for the concern, the democrats stole the national election so why worry about Minnesota?

1. Make damn sure franken isn't stealing Minnesota.

2. Make the proprietary electronic vote-counting software available to public scrutiny. (one could make the case that secret software to count the vote is unconstitutional.) This is probably the simplest thing we could do. bush appointed judges ruled that Diebold etc do not have to make their code available. Sounds good from a business perspective, sounds horrendous from a this-is-who-counts-our-votes perspective.

3. Get Connell into trial, ie stop roadblocking the investigation into whether Ohio was stolen in 2004.

here's some tinfoil theory for you, a couple weeks old now so adjust the dates accordingly:

Now, this sounds over the top. WAY over the top. I see that, I do. :) but I also don't put it past crooks and liars to steal and lie. I think crooks could make their way into politics, and I think some of them might be smart enough to get away with a little cheating.

here's more of the story:

The case to watch is the RICO lawsuit against Karl Rove et al.

Here's my problem with that---trying to get convictions and fair elections at the same time tends to discourage participation in the process.

really and truly it's a little late for the concern, the democrats stole the national election so why worry about Minnesota?

The concern at the least might prevent the democrats from stealing 2010 or the republicans from stealing 2012, the price of democracy is vigilance and it's a bit hard to prove a stolen election before it happens so afterwards is what we tend to focus on.

In this case it looks like shady elections officials padding Franken's tallies.

Dammit, this pisses me off.

200811142596 | Al Franken's Election Numbers Keep Changing, Why? | / | Editorial

There's nothing distinct about Minnesota and any other leftist dominated culture. The comical existance of the election fraud of the left is now eclipsed only by the refusal of Americans to admit it and to begin the unenviable task of stopping it.

Not to worry though, it will all work itself out... Its sorta like continental shift... pressure builds slowly over time with little notice, until inevitably the irresistable force overwhelms the immovable object which has been ignoring it; at which time a brief but unspeakably violent correction takes place. It's all perfectly natural and rests on the purest essence of reason...

I wouldn't worry about it at all, really.

Sure, stole it with 365 electorial votes. :cuckoo:

yep,, and the chicago thuggery and intimidation, not to mention ACORN but you enjoy,, I just hope the Republican gets better at cheating than you guys are it's our only hope.

yep,, and the chicago thuggery and intimidation, not to mention ACORN but you enjoy,, I just hope the Republican gets better at cheating than you guys are it's our only hope.

Every time you post Willow our entire board gets dumber. Thanks for offering so much:clap2:

My motivation is that when something looks like it is is not in the interest of this country I will be vocal about it. I hope you do the same!

Throwing an election whether to Bush in 2000 and 2004 or to Franken in 2008 or to the dozens of other officials that may have gotten into office not by the will of the electorate is not in the best interest of the people.
And please understand, I agree. Any improvement which can be made at any level to ensure due process in my eyes is important and well supported by me.

And yes, LOL ............ I did meat up my response a bit by using the word "slay" ....... all in good volley. Not meant to purposely misrepresent you. Just having a little fun with these topics as well, as they can be so damn depressing! lol

In regard to Palin, I do have to take exception though with you. Please understand, I am not in disagreement with your personal likes or dislikes, those are yours to own, as are mine. It is because you have made it a Statement, as opposed to an opinion and because there is no evidence in her ability to govern which supports that statement.

I like Palin. Yes, she still has a great deal of growth to live through and no, I do not agree with her on all issues. But, as I have tried and always try to do with all of the national figures, I have taken a great deal of time to learn about her and to read the facts. Not her personal likes or dislikes, not your opinion of her, not the media's opinion, but, what is actually documented, how it came to pass and why.

I have asked you to do the same so then if I missed something I could learn it or at least then I could rebut with factual data, but, you have not provided any to support your statements.

As a Christian I understand exactly what she is saying, as I share the same practice. As a Christian I accept and truly believe that their is a power greater than I and that all in my life is not by chance, that is controlled to some degree. I trust my God to direct me, to open doors for me and to guide me in a loving way productive way. I also feel that it is my responsibility to take positive and proactive action to make things happen and to be prepared if an opportunity is set before me, to explore it, reason it out and yes, pray to my God to support me, bless me and to continue to protect me as I venture into new things and directions. This is called faith.

However, that does not mean that I am going to sit down and discuss with God how to run my business or wait for him to deliver me some unmistakable sign before choosing what I must. That is my end of the deal. Further, when dealing with things outside of my personal life, when dealing with my professional life, I do not use that in any way as pulpit to preach to others or to try and make them conform to my personal beliefs when they walk through the doors of my business. Neither does Palin, as her record proves. If I am wrong and I very well could be, please share with me the documents. There are all there for public review.

Please though, I understand your "opinion" and your concerns. I just don't see it as fact, thus not a correct statement. Opinion, sure, one which makes for healthy discussion. But not fact.

My motivation is that when something looks like it is is not in the interest of this country I will be vocal about it. I hope you do the same!

Throwing an election whether to Bush in 2000 and 2004 or to Franken in 2008 or to the dozens of other officials that may have gotten into office not by the will of the electorate is not in the best interest of the people.
And please understand, I agree. Any improvement which can be made at any level to ensure due process in my eyes is important and well supported by me.

And yes, LOL ............ I did meat up my response a bit by using the word "slay" ....... all in good volley. Not meant to purposely misrepresent you. Just having a little fun with these topics as well, as they can be so damn depressing! lol

In regard to Palin, I do have to take exception though with you. Please understand, I am not in disagreement with your personal likes or dislikes, those are yours to own, as are mine. It is because you have made it a Statement, as opposed to an opinion and because there is no evidence in her ability to govern which supports that statement.

I like Palin. Yes, she still has a great deal of growth to live through and no, I do not agree with her on all issues. But, as I have tried and always try to do with all of the national figures, I have taken a great deal of time to learn about her and to read the facts. Not her personal likes or dislikes, not your opinion of her, not the media's opinion, but, what is actually documented, how it came to pass and why.

I have asked you to do the same so then if I missed something I could learn it or at least then I could rebut with factual data, but, you have not provided any to support your statements.

As a Christian I understand exactly what she is saying, as I share the same practice. As a Christian I accept and truly believe that their is a power greater than I and that all in my life is not by chance, that is controlled to some degree. I trust my God to direct me, to open doors for me and to guide me in a loving way productive way. I also feel that it is my responsibility to take positive and proactive action to make things happen and to be prepared if an opportunity is set before me, to explore it, reason it out and yes, pray to my God to support me, bless me and to continue to protect me as I venture into new things and directions. This is called faith.

However, that does not mean that I am going to sit down and discuss with God how to run my business or wait for him to deliver me some unmistakable sign before choosing what I must. That is my end of the deal. Further, when dealing with things outside of my personal life, when dealing with my professional life, I do not use that in any way as pulpit to preach to others or to try and make them conform to my personal beliefs when they walk through the doors of my business. Neither does Palin, as her record proves. If I am wrong and I very well could be, please share with me the documents. There are all there for public review.

Please though, I understand your "opinion" and your concerns. I just don't see it as fact, thus not a correct statement. Opinion, sure, one which makes for healthy discussion. But not fact.

What you need to understand is that as a Christian, the secular left wants you to shut the fuck up and keep your mysticism to yourself AND THAT MOST DEFINITELY GOES FOR ANY MORALITY WHICH MAY ON ANY LEVEL BE FOUNDED IN YOUR SPOOK SHOW.

She "HATES" Palin because Palin is a Christian and lives her life on Christian principles; principles which refute in finality everything the left stands for, thus everything SHE stands for... period and without exception.

Rest assured that anything which may appear to BE an exception is little more than secular relativism crossing a common line and that relativism requires that each time the same or similar circumstances are visited that depending upon how it effects her, her 'opinions' will vary without notice or foundation in sound reason.

What you need to understand is that as a Christian, the secular left wants you to shut the fuck up and keep your mysticism to yourself AND THAT MOST DEFINITELY GOES FOR ANY MORALITY WHICH MAY ON ANY LEVEL BE FOUNDED IN YOUR SPOOK SHOW.

She "HATES" Palin because Palin is a Christian and lives her life on Christian principles; principles which refute in finality everything the left stands for, thus everything SHE stands for... period and without exception.

Rest assured that anything which may appear to BE an exception is little more than secular relativism crossing a common line and that relativism requires that each time the same or similar circumstances are visited that depending upon how it effects her, her 'opinions' will vary without notice or foundation in sound reason.

Here we go again with the Christian right and their "higher moral" bullshit. Its been the far right Christians that have destroyed this country. My mother is a serious Christian and is a LIBERAL just like some guy named Jesus. Sara Palin doesn't live her life like some good person cause she's not. She's a liar, absolutely and utterly retarded, and forces her daughter to marry some boy for political reasons. Oh, and lets not forget that nutjob church she goes too. Give me a break, just cause you're a Christian doesn't make you BETTER. Just ask all the people who've died, been molested, or tortured all in the name of Christianity. I tell you, there is nothing in this world worse than an extremist religious person. There is also nothing in this world scarier

Here we go again with the Christian right and their "higher moral" bullshit. Its been the far right Christians that have destroyed this country. My mother is a serious Christian and is a LIBERAL just like some guy named Jesus. Sara Palin doesn't live her life like some good person cause she's not. She's a liar, absolutely and utterly retarded, and forces her daughter to marry some boy for political reasons. Oh, and lets not forget that nutjob church she goes too. Give me a break, just cause you're a Christian doesn't make you BETTER. Just ask all the people who've died, been molested, or tortured all in the name of Christianity. I tell you, there is nothing in this world worse than an extremist religious person. There is also nothing in this world scarier
you are full of shit
no one is forcing Bristol Palin to marry anyone
her and the boy decided on their OWN to get married
and you are the one retarded

you are full of shit

Yep, you're right, I'm retarded, Palin is a genius, and Levi really wants to marry that girl.

And I'm the idiot here????

you are full of shit

he is retarded and it shows with every keystroke! I have never seen such hate as they teach at the alter of KOS,, for white people for Christians, for Republicans and they the dems think their shit don't stink! :lol::lol:

he is retarded and it shows with every keystroke! I have never seen such hate as they teach at the alter of KOS,, for white people for Christians, for Republicans and they the dems think their shit don't stink! :lol::lol:

Compared to you Willow my shit smells like roses.

Now, go play with your cat

Yep, you're right, I'm retarded, Palin is a genius, and Levi really wants to marry that girl.

yes, you are the idiot here
have you heard what the boy said, they wanted to get married BEFORE she became pregnant

keep proving what a fucking moron you are

Late November and Palin and her brood mean what today? Nothing. Yet, you are stuck there. Seems to say more about the One, than Palin.

Forum List

Back