Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine!

Luissa

Annoying Customer
Sep 7, 2008
TARDIS
That word is really starting to get to me. I think it should taken out of the English language.
(we really should have an icon that is pulling out it's hair)

That word is really starting to get to me. I think it should taken out of the English language.

I am confused here. I don't know what this is about, but I am not going to give up a nice word just couse you don't like it.

What would we use in its place? Adit?

Nothing!
We will not use anything in it's place, because the word would get old too!

Well, it saved my legs a few times. When you hear, mine! mine! mine! you tread very carefully. No. I think we should keep it! :eusa_eh:

Mine! That word is really starting to get to me. I think it should taken out of the English language.

:lol: You sooooooooo have a two year old!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4BNbHBcnDI]YouTube - Finding Nemo- MINE (full version HQ)[/ame]

I am confused here. I don't know what this is about, but I am not going to give up a nice word just couse you don't like it.

What would we use in its place? Adit?

think small boy child.. :eusa_angel:

Ahhhh. Explains a few things.

You might encourage this kind of thing. He will do well on Wall St.

My by got the message after a few times in the corner.

His favorite two words are mine and cookie, my two favorite words are no and stop! lol

Mine! That word is really starting to get to me. I think it should taken out of the English language.

:lol: You sooooooooo have a two year old!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4BNbHBcnDI]YouTube - Finding Nemo- MINE (full version HQ)[/ame]

Sounds just like him.
I own the movie, and will never let him watch it. :lol:

So you're another communist progressive NAZI obamerroid who wants to abolish private property?

Glenn Beck warned me about you people.

:eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back