Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine!

It works......

dt_babysitter2.jpg

Luissa, two year olds are God's way of saying you annoyed your Mom as a teenager, and this is Karma.

LOL.

Hold on for dear life...it gets just a little bit worse in about 10 years.

*Winks*

Words are conceptual tools, so when a kid who is learning to talk first learns the magical power or this or that tool, they'll use it to death.

They're practicing with it to find its limitations and uses.

The first truly magical conceptual word most kids learn is "NO!"

It gives them the enormous conceptual power of the idea of the negative.

"MINE!" is their first conceptual understanding of the concept of the possessive.

You know how it is with kids, when they first discover the power of say, for example, a hammer, everything in their universe looks like nail.

Well, you kid apparently just learned the magic power of the concept of private property.

Last edited:
Luissa, two year olds are God's way of saying you annoyed your Mom as a teenager, and this is Karma.

LOL.

*Winks*
When he head butted me the first time, my mom said it was pay back for when I did it to her.
And I hope to god he won't be as emotional as I was when I was 13/14. lol

Words are conceptual tools, so when a kid who is learning to talk first learns the magical power or this or that tool, they'll use it to death.

They're practicing with it to find its limitations and uses.

The first truly magical conceptual word most kids learn is "NO!"

It gives them the enormous conceptual power of the idea of the negative.

"MINE!" is their first conceptual understanding of the concept of the possessive.

You know how it is with kids, when they first discover the power of say, for example, a hammer, everything in their universe looks like nail.

Well, you kid apparently just learned the magic power of the concept of private property.

:lol:

LOL.

*Winks*
When he head butted me the first time, my mom said it was pay back for when I did it to her.

You have a decade to buy off the karma bitch. I wouldn't forget any Mother's Day cards if I were you.

LOL.

I sooooo wanna grandbaby!

LOL.

*Winks*

You have a decade to buy off the karma bitch. I wouldn't forget any Mother's Day cards if I were you.

LOL.

My parents said they wanted more, because the two they had were getting older, and my mom wanted some of her own. In three years they had seven, two on the same day with the same name. :lol:

LOL.

My parents said they wanted more, because the two they had were getting older, and my mom wanted some of her own. In three years they had seven, two on the same day with the same name. :lol:

Poor woman. Makes you wonder what SHE did as a teenager to annoy HER Mom, huh?

*Winks*

I've got 7 grandkids. I told my two children to knock it off because I couldn't afford any more grandkids. Everytime they visit it puts me into a severe financial depression and increases the sales at Toy R Us.

I've got 7 grandkids. I told my two children to knock it off because I couldn't afford any more grandkids. Everytime they visit it puts me into a severe financial depression and increases the sales at Toy R Us.

Ah yes, had we only known the delight that grand children were, we could have had them first.

That word is really starting to get to me. I think it should taken out of the English language.
(we really should have an icon that is pulling out it's hair)

When men get married, they replace the word 'Mine' with 'Yours'.

I think it's genetically coded. When your bride hears the words, "I now pronounce you man & wife" it triggers the instant response, "What's mine is mine, and what's his is mine now".

LOL.

*Winks*
You'd rather he's a sociopath?

Play doh is cheap, Count Dracula. Buy the grands lots and lots of Play doh. It hardens on carpet fibers and sticks in a kidlet's hair. Revenge, for only $1 a can.

Ah, life can be saweet........

That word is really starting to get to me. I think it should taken out of the English language.
(we really should have an icon that is pulling out it's hair)

When men get married, they replace the word 'Mine' with 'Yours'.

I think it's genetically coded. When your bride hears the words, "I now pronounce you man & wife" it triggers the instant response, "What's mine is mine, and what's his is mine now".

As if men don't alter instantly upon marriage. Far too many begin lecturing their new wives on how their Moms do things.....you guys have your character issues as well.

LOL.

*Winks*
You'd rather he's a sociopath?

JB, there's a job opening at American Greetings for a writer. I just thought someone with your compassion and sensitivity should know this ASAP.

Forum List

Back