Milwaukee Bucks president just called his city the most racist place he's ever experienced

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Way to get your team connected to the fans. What a dumbass.

Bucks’ president calls Milwaukee “segregated, racist place”

Milwaukee Bucks president Peter Feigin is learning a lesson that even people in the presidential race learned the hard way this year: In today’s era of connected media, you can’t say something aimed at one receptive audience and not expect it to get out to every audience, including those who may find it offensive.

Feigin was in Madison speaking to the Rotary Club of Madison about the Bucks’ new arena and how it will help the inner city parts of Milwaukee, but this is how he phrased it, according to the Wisconsin State Journal (via Rich Kirchen of the Milwaukee Business Journal and Fox 6 in Milwaukee).

“Very bluntly, Milwaukee is the most segregated, racist place I’ve ever experienced in my life. It just is a place that is antiquated. It is in desperate need of repair and has happened for a long, long time. One of our messages and one of our goals is to lead by example….“We know we can’t cure the world. But we are very determined to get ourselves involved in programs that we can measure a difference in and put our claws into for a long period of time and show a difference.”

“We know we can’t cure the world. But we are very determined to get ourselves involved in programs that we can measure a difference in and put our claws into for a long period of time and show a difference.”

[/QUOTE]

Bucks’ president calls Milwaukee “segregated, racist place”

this must be good news for milwaukee. the point of the game is to win, it's not to lose on purpose just to complain about how the other teams are oppressive. this is something that basketball-americans and nascar-americans alike can agree upon, however segregated they may be, because the segregation is a good thing. although, to be perfectly square about it, nascarball could only be called racist if 100% of the time the white guy was driving and the black guy riding shot gun had to jump out at 100 mph to slam dunk, or it's only racist until the negro adapts and learns how to survive impact against the pavement. then it wouldn't be racism, it would be reverse racism, i guess.

Is he referring to racist mob attacks on white people, or have there been a bunch of attacks on black people that I'm not aware of?

r6Ej1.gif

Attachments

• upload_2016-9-28_0-4-33.jpeg
    upload_2016-9-28_0-4-33.jpeg
    1.9 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:

Forum List

Back