Milo Yiannopolous gets a book deal...left wants him kept from publishing it...of course...

I asked you to explain how MOrgan's actions were not a complete betrayal of his responsibility to the organization and it's stated mission.

Your answer is to tell me to write to them.

You know that you can't deny that he is abusing his power, but you lack the intellectual honesty to admit it.

Which is sad because this is a very small incident. Admitting that this guy abused his position doesn't mean you have to admit ANYTHING else.

And yet, you can't be honest even on this very small thing.

That reflects very poorly on you. You should really think about that.

Not my problem....he doesn't work for me

He is a free citizen working on an independent publication

Just like Milo working for Breitbart

Right. Because on this site we never discuss issues that don't directly impact us...

Why are you being like this? You have let your partisanship blind you.

Trump is not worth destroying yourself over. The panic mongering that has wound you up was completely bullshit.

Relax.

Do I think he should be fired from the Chicago Review?

Hell No!

I don't give a shit about the Chicago Review. Never heard of it and really don't care what they review or don't review

You see his actions in the OP and I have posted the stated mission of the Review.

It is only your blind partisanship that is preventing you from admitting that he has completely betrayed his responsibilities.

Do you realize how much your extreme partisanship is warping your perceptions?

For crying out loud.....

The guy works for Breitbart.....Who is he to whine about the journalistic standards of the Chicago Review?

1. That in no way addressed anything I said.

2. There is NOTHING in the op or this thread about Milo addressing this at all. This is about our judgement on the man's actions, which clearing betray the publicly posted mission of the review, a fact that you cannot honestly admit.

3. AND the implications of his betrayal and your refusal to condemn it. ie, the the Left in general and you specifically place partisan politics ahead of professional responsibility and intellectual honesty.

Crickets Mamooth, crickets.

So, you got nothing...

Color me shocked.

You really thought that that troll will answer you?

Well, he might now, but he wont give his answer any more thought than the average trolls 2.5 nanoseconds.

Don't you snowflakes ever step away from the computer?

Just how late did you stay up whining?

Get a life, losers.

Milo's racism is more subtle, more cowardly. He doesn't espouse the racism personally. He just steadfastly defends the worst racists on the planet, by viciously attacking anyone who is un-PC enough to point out that obvious racism is obvious racism. For example, when it gets pointed out that how his best pals are openly calling for the death of Jews, Milo responds how that's not really anti-semitism, and that only overly sensitive SJWs say it is antisemitism. Same goes with blacks, hispanics, muslims every group.

Very similar to P@triot, he is in that way, not being brave enough to admit to to his own racism, and endlessly trying to cover for the racism of others. I wonder if P@triot uses Milo's defense that he can't be a racist because he craves sexual attention from black men.

I have a bad back from two herniated discs, and I was in pain almost all last night. I dont take the pain killers unless I have to because I dont want to become addicted tot he opioids and not much else really helps me.

And I dont hardly ever talk about it, much less 'whine about it', loser.

I have a bad back from two herniated discs, and I was in pain almost all last night. I dont take the pain killers unless I have to because I dont want to become addicted tot he opioids and not much else really helps me.

And I dont hardly ever talk about it, much less 'whine about it', loser.

I'm sorry to hear that.

It still doesn't mean you should call others cowards because they didn't stay up all night.

So, you got nothing...

Color me shocked.

Well, he might now, but he wont give his answer any more thought than the average trolls 2.5 nanoseconds.

Get a life, losers.

Milo's racism is more subtle, more cowardly. He doesn't espouse the racism personally. He just steadfastly defends the worst racists on the planet, by viciously attacking anyone who is un-PC enough to point out that obvious racism is obvious racism. For example, when it gets pointed out that how his best pals are openly calling for the death of Jews, Milo responds how that's not really anti-semitism, and that only overly sensitive SJWs say it is antisemitism. Same goes with blacks, hispanics, muslims every group.

Very similar to P@triot, he is in that way, not being brave enough to admit to to his own racism, and endlessly trying to cover for the racism of others. I wonder if P@triot uses Milo's defense that he can't be a racist because he craves sexual attention from black men.

Blah, blah, blah, racism, blah, blah, blah, racism.

IF there is every a time, when white racism becomes relevant to something somehow, you need to travel in time to bitch at the lefties of the last 50 years.

Cause they killed that for you.

It still doesn't mean you should call others cowards because they didn't stay up all night.
I called you a troll, not a coward.

I guess you are feeling better now and got over that nasty Truth Telling Fever after all.

roflmao

Blah, blah, blah, racism, blah, blah, blah, racism.

IF there is every a time, when white racism becomes relevant to something somehow, you need to travel in time to bitch at the lefties of the last 50 years.

Cause they killed that for you.
Oh that wont stop them, with any luck.

:D

That little map in my sig shows the amount of votes that Trump swung from Obama votes to him in the 2016 election by county. The redder it is the higher a percentage Trump pulled that voted for Obama in 2012.

It should scare the ever loving shit out of the liberals, but it wont because they are too fucking stupid to grasp the point being made.

But it is just about crystal clear now; voters have had enough of the libtard racism bullshit.

Not my problem....he doesn't work for me

He is a free citizen working on an independent publication

Just like Milo working for Breitbart

Right. Because on this site we never discuss issues that don't directly impact us...

Trump is not worth destroying yourself over. The panic mongering that has wound you up was completely bullshit.

Relax.

Hell No!

I don't give a shit about the Chicago Review. Never heard of it and really don't care what they review or don't review

You see his actions in the OP and I have posted the stated mission of the Review.

It is only your blind partisanship that is preventing you from admitting that he has completely betrayed his responsibilities.

For crying out loud.....

The guy works for Breitbart.....Who is he to whine about the journalistic standards of the Chicago Review?

2. There is NOTHING in the op or this thread about Milo addressing this at all. This is about our judgement on the man's actions, which clearing betray the publicly posted mission of the review, a fact that you cannot honestly admit.

3. AND the implications of his betrayal and your refusal to condemn it. ie, the the Left in general and you specifically place partisan politics ahead of professional responsibility and intellectual honesty.

Betrayal?
Of a guy who writes for Breitbart? Save it for Hannity Snowflake

Relax.

Hell No!

For crying out loud.....

Betrayal?

It was clear that my use of the word betrayal was in reference to his JOB DUTIES and his employer.

Are you drunk or playing stupid?

Yes...the left is not a supporter of freedom of expression or of the press......they only want it for themselves and you had better not try to write a book they don't like...

Chicago Review of Books Editor Says MILO's Words Could Inspire Terrorism - Breitbart

Adam Morgan, the Editor in Chief of the Chicago Review of Books, published an article today in The Guardian explaining why the Chicago Review of Books chose to boycott Simon & Schuster, the company publishing MILO’s new book, DANGEROUS.

The title of the Guardian article reads, “Publishing Milo Yiannopoulos’ book is wrong. My magazine is fighting back.” However the URL of the article and the Facebook sharing preview reveal the title, “Simon & Schuster is rewarding alt-right hate speech. We cannot stay silent.”

This may be a simple error but it is also likely that the title calling MILO’s book “alt-right hate speech” was the original tile of the article. The Guardian may have realised their error in calling MILO “alt-right”, a political movement which MILO has repeatedly stated he is not part of, despite the media’s various attempts to paint him as a “leader” of the movement, and changed the article title.
Who the fuck is Milo?And why are people afraid of him getting a book published?

Hell No!

For crying out loud.....

Betrayal?

It was clear that my use of the word betrayal was in reference to his JOB DUTIES and his employer.

Oh cry me a river Snowflake...

Poor , poor Milo is being picked on by liberals

The Chicago Review is not being "betrayed" until they start losing money

Last edited:
No, he is being censored by fascists, and those same fascists will cry their own river one day not too far from now, bet on it, Twinkle Toes.

No censorship

Free speech saying they don't support his hate speech or those who profit off of it

For crying out loud.....

Betrayal?

NOpe. If you read their mission statement that I posted, they have been betrayed.

That partisan bile you feel that leads you to lie about this? That is what drove Morgan to NOT do his job.

We see this from liberals all the time, and we see liberals support this type of behavior all the time.

We have to accept that this is not an isolated case.

Liberals can't be trusted with ANY power or authority because they believe it is moral, according to their belief system to NOT do what they are supposed to do, but to abuse their power to advance the lefty agenda.

For crying out loud.....

Betrayal?

NOpe. If you read their mission statement that I posted, they have been betrayed.

That partisan bile you feel that leads you to lie about this? That is what drove Morgan to NOT do his job.

We see this from liberals all the time, and we see liberals support this type of behavior all the time.

Liberals can't be trusted with ANY power or authority because they believe it is moral, according to their belief system to NOT do what they are supposed to do, but to abuse their power to advance the lefty agenda.

Who cares?

If they are more concerned with their mission statement than their bottom line, they will fire the guy

They don't seem to be in any hurry to defend the rights of a Breitbart editor

Betrayal?

Who cares?

If they are more concerned with their mission statement than their bottom line, they will fire the guy

Your support of Morgan putting politics ahead of professional responsibility and ethics demonstrates my point.

Morgan is an asshole.

Betrayal?

Who cares?

Your support of Morgan putting politics ahead of professional responsibility and ethics demonstrates my point.

Morgan is an asshole.

You Snowflakes are driving me to drink

So life is not fair........let me find you and Milo a Safe Space full of unicorns and rainbows

Who cares?

Morgan is an asshole.

So life is not fair........let me find you and Milo a Safe Space full of unicorns and rainbows

All I'm doing is calling attention to your behavior, and not allowing you to rationalize it.

Here is some of the speech that Morgan considers inviting discrimination.

milo-yiannopoulos-quote.jpg

Who cares?

Morgan is an asshole.

All I'm doing is calling attention to your behavior, and not allowing you to rationalize it.

Here is some of the speech that Morgan considers inviting discrimination.

milo-yiannopoulos-quote.jpg

Oh....That is so cute

Why don't they print in Breitbart?

So, you got nothing...

Color me shocked.

Get a life, losers.

In other words, you CANNOT cite anything Milo said or wrote that is racist.

Got it.

That makes you a liar.

But hey, you did get a few logically fallacies in there, so there's that...:2up:

Forum List

Back