Janet Jackson welcomes a son

tolumba21

Dec 17, 2016
Janet Jackson welcomed a son, Eissa Al Mana, with husband Wissam Al Mana, this week, but she is not the only celebrity mom to give birth later in life.

Singer Sophie B. Hawkins, best known for her hit "Damn, I Wish I Was Your Lover," was 50 when she welcomed her second child, a baby girl named Esther Ballantine Hawkins, in July 2015.

Halle Berry surprised herself when she got pregnant with her second child.

Janet Jackson, Husband Welcome Son

Janet Jackson Welcomes Baby Boy

Janet Jackson Welcomes Son Eissa Janet Jackson Welcomes Son Eissa

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk

You know that she has converted to Islam, right?
It still doesn't make her younger...She'll be 70 by the time the kid is old enough to take care of itself..I shutter at the thought of going through that..My Papa was 75 when his last child was 18..

I hear ole Bill Clinton will be welcoming one soon.

I'm torn. I believe people have an unconditional right to have children. But having a child this late in life means that the child will not have her mother very long, and people need their mothers long past childhood.

We had our kids young, which was a hardship for us, but they will have their parents most of their lives.

I wonder if the new bouncing baby will be able to sing and dance like his late deceased Uncle Michael ?!

These "mooseleem" American Negroes have been abandoning Jesus for decades for all the reasons that Cassius Mo. Ali Clay gave about a white blue eyed baby Jesus.

I just hope they don't turn jihad on us and start large scale murders and terrorist attacks on night clubs and theatres.

But if they do it would probably spawn more Dylann Roof's.

Forum List

Back