Millions worldwide would like to switch countries: study

get_involved

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2009
"Some 700 million people worldwide, or more than all the adults of North and South America combined, think the grass is greener on the other side of the fence and want to permanently move to another country, a poll showed Tuesday".

Millions worldwide would like to switch countries: study - Yahoo! News

immigration%20levels8.GIF

For heavens sake, don't tell our government..... the bastards would probably let them all into the US.

For heavens sake, don't tell our government..... the bastards would probably let them all into the US.

Do something about your beer and I'd think about it :lol:

What's wrong with Sam Adams?

But I do agree about my fellow American's taste in beer. Rat piss mostly but there is a craft brewing revolution quietly under way. If you're looking for some exceptional brews, you can find them.

I agree with you Skull. I was being totally facetious. I have had many decent, nay damn fine brews on my visits to the States and imbibed with good company so that may I say I became "off my face-tious".

I actually like Coors even if the bastards aren't unionised. :lol:

It seems like they already have where I live.

illegalssneakingoverboram7.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMKlMrwc6AA&feature=related]YouTube - Elevator Ad (Americans Fired, Foreign Workers Hired)[/ame]

Forum List

Back