Millions disappointed it wasn't Jared

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
Including me, but that's okay .. his day will come soon enough! :eusa_dance:

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Amid the general jubilation over the arrest of Paul Manafort on Monday, millions of Americans reported extreme disappointment that the first person arrested from Robert Mueller’s Russia probe was not Jared Kushner. Across the country, downcast Americans commiserated over the news that their choice for Mueller’s first indictment had been overlooked.

“I know it makes me sound petty, since today is a day of national celebration,” Harland Dorrinson, who had been holding a Kushner-arrest-watch party in suburban Toledo, said. “But for a lot of us who had had our hopes set on Jared, today is bittersweet.”

Tracy Klugian, who watched news of Manafort’s arrest from her home in San Jose, agreed. “Don’t get me wrong, I’m thrilled that Manafort’s being brought in,” she said. “But he’s no Jared.”

Davis Logsdon, a clinical psychologist at the University of Minnesota Medical Center, said that he is counselling patients who are dealing with the “severe emotional letdown” of the first person arrested not being Jared.

“I’m urging them to see this disappointment as an opportunity for growth,” Logsdon said. “It’s true that none of the first three arrests was Jared, but we have to live with that reality. And, perhaps, if we are patient, the fourth, fifth, or even fiftieth arrest will be Jared.”​

Millions Disappointed It Wasn’t Jared

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Amid the general jubilation over the arrest of Paul Manafort on Monday, millions of Americans reported extreme disappointment that the first person arrested from Robert Mueller’s Russia probe was not Jared Kushner. Across the country, downcast Americans commiserated over the news that their choice for Mueller’s first indictment had been overlooked.

“I know it makes me sound petty, since today is a day of national celebration,” Harland Dorrinson, who had been holding a Kushner-arrest-watch party in suburban Toledo, said. “But for a lot of us who had had our hopes set on Jared, today is bittersweet.”

Tracy Klugian, who watched news of Manafort’s arrest from her home in San Jose, agreed. “Don’t get me wrong, I’m thrilled that Manafort’s being brought in,” she said. “But he’s no Jared.”

Davis Logsdon, a clinical psychologist at the University of Minnesota Medical Center, said that he is counselling patients who are dealing with the “severe emotional letdown” of the first person arrested not being Jared.

“I’m urging them to see this disappointment as an opportunity for growth,” Logsdon said. “It’s true that none of the first three arrests was Jared, but we have to live with that reality. And, perhaps, if we are patient, the fourth, fifth, or even fiftieth arrest will be Jared.”​

TRUMP, RUSSIA,TRUMP, RUSSIA,TRUMP, RUSSIA,TRUMP, RUSSIA,TRUMP, RUSSIA,TRUMP, RUSSIA,TRUMP, RUSSIA,TRUMP, RUSSIA,TRUMP, RUSSIA,TRUMP, RUSSIA,TRUMP, RUSSIA,TRUMP, RUSSIA,TRUMP, RUSSIA,TRUMP, RUSSIA,TRUMP, RUSSIA,TRUMP, RUSSIA,TRUMP, RUSSIA,TRUMP, RUSSIA,TRUMP, RUSSIA,TRUMP, RUSSIA,TRUMP, RUSSIA,TRUMP, RUSSIA,TRUMP, RUSSIA,TRUMP, RUSSIA,TRUMP, RUSSIA,TRUMP, RUSSIA,TRUMP, RUSSIA,TRUMP, RUSSIA,

TRUMP, RUSSIA,TRUMP, RUSSIA,TRUMP, RUSSIA,TRUMP, RUSSIA,TRUMP, RUSSIA,TRUMP, RUSSIA,TRUMP, RUSSIA,TRUMP, RUSSIA,TRUMP, RUSSIA,TRUMP, RUSSIA,TRUMP, RUSSIA,TRUMP, RUSSIA,TRUMP, RUSSIA,TRUMP, RUSSIA,TRUMP, RUSSIA,TRUMP, RUSSIA,TRUMP, RUSSIA,TRUMP, RUSSIA,TRUMP, RUSSIA,TRUMP, RUSSIA,TRUMP, RUSSIA,TRUMP, RUSSIA,TRUMP, RUSSIA,TRUMP, RUSSIA,TRUMP, RUSSIA,TRUMP, RUSSIA,TRUMP, RUSSIA,TRUMP, RUSSIA,

The STINK of Russian intervention lingers over the Trump Presidency

Borowitz?

Bor-ing

Well if Hillary would leave the room so would the stink!

Millions disappointed it wasn't Jared...Including me

I realize the above sentiment is in the political satire subforum, but seriously....being disappointed that a person was not federally indicted is just wrong. It's really not the kind of thing to say, even jokingly, for it hints at one's character being driven by vengeance rather than by justice, the execution of which is not, for upstanding individuals, about vengeance or disdain on personal levels.

I realize the above sentiment is in the political satire subforum, but seriously....being disappointed that a person was not federally indicted is just wrong. It's really not the kind of thing to say, even jokingly, for it hints at one's character being driven by vengeance rather than by justice, the execution of which is not, for upstanding individuals, about vengeance or disdain on personal levels.

Yeah i guess you're right, my bad. It's a good thing that Trump isn't vindictive ;)

Jared would do so well in prison

I doubt if anyone would mess with that dude

Jared would do so well in prison

I doubt if anyone would mess with that dude

Yep, he's got badass written all over him! :)

610934bdac1c2e062b0e00322bf504f2.jpg

Yeah i guess you're right, my bad. It's a good thing that Trump isn't vindictive ;)
Vindictiveness is just one of the many character flaws Trump has, and has an abundance of. That he has that (or any other character flaw) does not excuse others who also exhibit it. That he and they have that flaw merely means each of them is a "f*cking mess" of a person.

Well if Hillary would leave the room so would the stink!

DarkFury.

You fools just keep jumping up to screech the orange moron is guilty but then, so does he.

If any of you believed any or all of the klan innocent, you’d be demanding the investigation.

OP - Borowitz always cracks me up but apparently some of the nutters don’t know he writes satire.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

You fools just keep jumping up to screech the orange moron is guilty but then, so does he.

If any of you believed any or all of the klan innocent, you’d be demanding the investigation.

OP - Borowitz always cracks me up but apparently some of the nutters don’t know he writes satire.

Funny, I have run into the same thing on multiple boards including this one!

It's called "Poe's Law" :~)

Poe's law is an adage of Internet culture stating that, without a clear indicator of the author's intent, it is impossible to create a parody of extreme views so obviously exaggerated that it cannot be mistaken by some readers or viewers as a sincere expression of the parodied views.[1][2][3]

Vindictiveness is just one of the many character flaws Trump has, and has an abundance of. That he has that (or any other character flaw) does not excuse others who also exhibit it. That he and they have that flaw merely means each of them is a "f*cking mess" of a person.

You are a very smart man and i sincerely do understand your legitimate point. Thanks

You are a very smart man and i sincerely do understand your legitimate point. Thanks
YW.

Forum List

Back