MILLION WOMEN MARCH all welcome, well EXCEPT..........

LMAO, they gladly accepted the sponsorship, right up to the point someone pointed out they were prolife. Run along hypocrite.
Why am I a hypocrite? You seem the one that doesn't have perspective on how these things work... I've put on many events in my day, one of which is a 5k Church run. The entire community is welcome to join. We take sponsorships from anybody who wants to be a part. But if one of our sponsors speaks out or actively promotes an agenda which is against the spirit and motives of the event, i'd hope we would be able to drop them without people like you whining about it.

Maybe the qualifications for participation should be published up front, to avoid the criticism. This march has been in the works for a couple of months, they waited till the last week to start telling people they aren't welcome. You can feel free to be their apologist all you want, I'll feel free to criticize them.
I'm not apologizing for anybody, just adding perspective to your lopsided statements. The group only removed the Pro-life group as a "partner". The press and controversy cause by the pro-life group apparently detracted from the pro-choice agenda and they made a choice to revoke their sponsorship.... don't have a hissy fit.

Yep, you're apologizing, trying to find every excuse you can for them not publishing their true intent all along.
What do you think their true intent that they lied about is?

I posted what they said already, go back an read it.

Why am I a hypocrite? You seem the one that doesn't have perspective on how these things work... I've put on many events in my day, one of which is a 5k Church run. The entire community is welcome to join. We take sponsorships from anybody who wants to be a part. But if one of our sponsors speaks out or actively promotes an agenda which is against the spirit and motives of the event, i'd hope we would be able to drop them without people like you whining about it.

Maybe the qualifications for participation should be published up front, to avoid the criticism. This march has been in the works for a couple of months, they waited till the last week to start telling people they aren't welcome. You can feel free to be their apologist all you want, I'll feel free to criticize them.
I'm not apologizing for anybody, just adding perspective to your lopsided statements. The group only removed the Pro-life group as a "partner". The press and controversy cause by the pro-life group apparently detracted from the pro-choice agenda and they made a choice to revoke their sponsorship.... don't have a hissy fit.

Yep, you're apologizing, trying to find every excuse you can for them not publishing their true intent all along.

I did read it... and frankly i'm sick of this conversation. You're entitled to your opinion and can keep speaking out against this group. I don't really give a shit. I said my piece. See you on the next battlefield

I did read it... and frankly i'm sick of this conversation. You're entitled to your opinion and can keep speaking out against this group. I don't really give a shit. I said my piece. See you on the next battlefield

Seems I said that 2 or 3 posts ago, you're the one asking questions that have already been answered.

Forum List

Back