MILLION WOMEN MARCH all welcome, well EXCEPT..........

"Regressives" I believe is one of your colorful demeaning terms for liberals/progressives. Keep up the hate man!

So what would you call people who want to return our nations moral fabric to that of Sodom and Gomorrah? I don't think you can get more regressive than that.
I don't really give a shit... I concentrate on my own moral fabric and that of my family. Everybody else is free to do as they please

Well it's nice to see you not arguing their not regressives. Carry on child.
I try not to waste my time making false judgments on people I know nothing about. It would make me look like an ignorant twirp. Question is, why do you try so hard to engage and demean these so called "regressives"?

I have a very low tolerance for hypocrites, and these bitches are claiming to welcome all women when they're not.
What statement are you referring to when they claimed to speak for all women? Do you have a link?

So what would you call people who want to return our nations moral fabric to that of Sodom and Gomorrah? I don't think you can get more regressive than that.
I don't really give a shit... I concentrate on my own moral fabric and that of my family. Everybody else is free to do as they please

I try not to waste my time making false judgments on people I know nothing about. It would make me look like an ignorant twirp. Question is, why do you try so hard to engage and demean these so called "regressives"?

I have a very low tolerance for hypocrites, and these bitches are claiming to welcome all women when they're not.
What statement are you referring to when they claimed to speak for all women? Do you have a link?

I provided a link in post #19, BTW why aren't you ragging on all the regressives that just try to demean republicans and their supporters? I'm thinking you're a bit of a hypocrite yourself.

Oh and here's what they are saying on their web site. My bold.

Q: I’m not a woman, am I invited?
A: Yes, the Women’s March on Washington (WMW) is for any person, regardless of gender identity, who believes women’s rights are human rights.

FAQ

Last edited:

I provided a link in post #19, BTW why aren't you ragging on all the regressives that just try to demean republicans and their supporters? I'm thinking you're a bit of a hypocrite yourself.

A: Yes, the Women’s March on Washington (WMW) is for any person, regardless of gender identity, who believes women’s rights are human rights.

FAQ
I do rag on them when they do it... just got on somebodies case the other day for playing the race card too much when they called Trump a racist.

FAQ
I just read your link... Pro-life is not one of the causes that this group is promoting, so I don't understand why you don't get why they would remove a prolife group... Your FAQ statement references the statement that says anybody is invited who believes "women's rights are human rights". While this may be a trumped up slogan, it is what they are using to support their causes, and pro-choice is the cause they stand for.

FAQ
I just read your link... Pro-life is not one of the causes that this group is promoting, so I don't understand why you don't get why they would remove a prolife group... Your FAQ statement references the statement that says anybody is invited who believes "women's rights are human rights". While this may be a trumped up slogan, it is what they are using to support their causes, and pro-choice is the cause they stand for.

But it supposedly supports all women.

But we all know the truth.

Then, their slogan is a lie??

shocking

Here they come!:

images

shocking

Their slogan, you see it there on the hat, is "Stay Nasty".

Fitting.

celia-pussy-hat.jpg

shocking
Their slogan is propaganda, that's what slogans are... It is dependent on the definition of "Women's Rights" they put pro-choice into that category. People like you disagree. It is a difference, not a lie... I don't know what yall are bitching about

FAQ

So you're saying the lines they use are dishonest, womens rights cover many areas other than abortions. So in reality it's an abortion rights march, it has nothing to do with womens rights in general, other wise all women would be welcome wouldn't they?

shocking
Their slogan is propaganda, that's what slogans are... It is dependent on the definition of "Women's Rights" they put pro-choice into that category. People like you disagree. It is a difference, not a lie... I don't know what yall are bitching about

Stay Nasty, Slade! Yeah!

Trust me, I'm not

As far as I'm concerned, dimocrap scum should get free abortions on demand and $10 from Crime Stop.

If you think I'm kidding...................

FAQ

So you're saying the lines they use are dishonest, womens rights cover many areas other than abortions. So in reality it's an abortion rights march, it has nothing to do with womens rights in general, other wise all women would be welcome wouldn't they?
ProChoice is obviously an extremely important issue for the group organizing the march... I don't see why you object to their ability to decide which organizations they choose to partner with during the march. If they didn't want to align with a pro-life women's group, then that is their choice. The pro-life group can do a march of their own and not invite the prochoice groups. Again, I don't see what the big deal is.

FAQ

ProChoice is obviously an extremely important issue for the group organizing the march... I don't see why you object to their ability to decide which organizations they choose to partner with during the march. If they didn't want to align with a pro-life women's group, then that is their choice. The pro-life group can do a march of their own and not invite the prochoice groups. Again, I don't see what the big deal is.

Then why are you still posting? I find it a big deal because of their intellectual dishonesty and hypocrisy. Evidently that doesn't bother you, which I really don't find surprising.

FAQ

Then why are you still posting? I find it a big deal because of their intellectual dishonesty and hypocrisy. Evidently that doesn't bother you, which I really don't find surprising.
I'm posting because I get tired of the same old shit talking divisive partisan crap people like you post. A group wants to march for women's rights and holds their pro choice views as important ones... fine, good for them

FAQ

I'm posting because I get tired of the same old shit talking divisive partisan crap people like you post. A group wants to march for women's rights and holds their pro choice views as important ones... fine, good for them

Get back to me when you can at least acknowledge their dishonesty and hypocrisy.

A form of anti-Trump protest I can totally support. "Anti-Trump protestor sets himself on fire."

Get back to me when you can at least acknowledge their dishonesty and hypocrisy.
You think they are dishonest and hypocrites because they promote women's rights but don't want to partner with a prochoice women's group for their march?

Would you have the same objections if a Christian group held a pro-marriage march and denied sponsorship from a LBGT group that promoted marriage equality?

They made one other mistake.

They scheduled it for Jan. 21 -- the day AFTER the inauguration.

Most people have packed up and gone home by then. Just a few parties here and there.

What if you gave a demonstration and nobody came to watch?

I see you've never attended a march on the Mall in D.C. Nobody comes to watch. They come to participate. And the press and cameras will be there and that's what matters.

MILLION WOMEN MARCH all welcome, well EXCEPT..........

prolife groups. Organizers of the mythical million womens march, who supposedly represent all women and said all are welcome, aren't interested in having prolife women among their ranks. Those women are considered enemies by regressives. What a bunch of hypocritical bitches, anyone who sees them should just point and laugh.

It should be quite a freak show

Yep, only pro abortionist need apply. And they pretend to represent all women.Too freaking funny.

Exactly.

It's not a Million-Women-March anything....give us a break.:mad-61:

It's just a pro-abortion march.

Meh.

Forum List

Back