MILLION WOMEN MARCH all welcome, well EXCEPT..........

prolife groups. Organizers of the mythical million womens march, who supposedly represent all women and said all are welcome, aren't interested in having prolife women among their ranks. Those women are considered enemies by regressives. What a bunch of hypocritical bitches, anyone who sees them should just point and laugh.

Where is your link Texas...No link, no story

Exactly. Because he's full of shit as usual.

"
FAQs
I'M NOT A WOMAN, AM I INVITED?
Yes, the Women’s March on Washington is for any person, regardless of gender or gender identity, who believes women’s rights are human rights.

WILL IT BE SAFE? CAN I BRING MY KIDS?
The WMW has a team of experienced and professional national organizers working to ensure that every safety protocol is followed. We will release specific details on how to stay safe during your time in Washington as we draw closer to the date. The decision to bring your children is a personal one.

IS THIS MARCH INCLUSIVE FOR WOMEN OF COLOR?
The WMW is an evolving effort and it was founded by white women. These women recognized the need to be truly inclusive, and brought together the national co-chairs, now reflected a balanced representation. The teams of organizers and volunteers working for the march, by extension, are now more fully reflective of the diversity of our nation and this trend will continue as we build steam.

I WANT MY ORGANIZATION TO BE INVOLVED. HOW CAN WE JOIN THE MOBILIZATION?
Please contact Carmen Perez at [email protected] to discuss how your organization can join and support the Women’s March on Washington."""

So where is the ban on prolifers? OKT is a douchebag.

Women's March on Washington [OFFICIAL]

So you're saying the lines they use are dishonest, womens rights cover many areas other than abortions. So in reality it's an abortion rights march, it has nothing to do with womens rights in general, other wise all women would be welcome wouldn't they?
ProChoice is obviously an extremely important issue for the group organizing the march... I don't see why you object to their ability to decide which organizations they choose to partner with during the march. If they didn't want to align with a pro-life women's group, then that is their choice. The pro-life group can do a march of their own and not invite the prochoice groups. Again, I don't see what the big deal is.

Then why are you still posting? I find it a big deal because of their intellectual dishonesty and hypocrisy. Evidently that doesn't bother you, which I really don't find surprising.
I'm posting because I get tired of the same old shit talking divisive partisan crap people like you post. A group wants to march for women's rights and holds their pro choice views as important ones... fine, good for them

Get back to me when you can at least acknowledge their dishonesty and hypocrisy.
You think they are dishonest and hypocrites because they promote women's rights but don't want to partner with a prochoice women's group for their march?

Would you have the same objections if a Christian group held a pro-marriage march and denied sponsorship from a LBGT group that promoted marriage equality?

Would they be claiming to accept everyone?

prolife groups. Organizers of the mythical million womens march, who supposedly represent all women and said all are welcome, aren't interested in having prolife women among their ranks. Those women are considered enemies by regressives. What a bunch of hypocritical bitches, anyone who sees them should just point and laugh.

It should be quite a freak show

Yep, only pro abortionist need apply. And they pretend to represent all women.Too freaking funny.

Exactly.

It's not a Million-Women-March anything....give us a break.:mad-61:

It's just a pro-abortion march.

Meh.

Nope, if there is nuance to this march, it's an ANTI-TRUMP rally. Sorry you're so damn stupid.

I just read your link... Pro-life is not one of the causes that this group is promoting, so I don't understand why you don't get why they would remove a prolife group... Your FAQ statement references the statement that says anybody is invited who believes "women's rights are human rights". While this may be a trumped up slogan, it is what they are using to support their causes, and pro-choice is the cause they stand for.

So you're saying the lines they use are dishonest, womens rights cover many areas other than abortions. So in reality it's an abortion rights march, it has nothing to do with womens rights in general, other wise all women would be welcome wouldn't they?
ProChoice is obviously an extremely important issue for the group organizing the march... I don't see why you object to their ability to decide which organizations they choose to partner with during the march. If they didn't want to align with a pro-life women's group, then that is their choice. The pro-life group can do a march of their own and not invite the prochoice groups. Again, I don't see what the big deal is.

Then why are you still posting? I find it a big deal because of their intellectual dishonesty and hypocrisy. Evidently that doesn't bother you, which I really don't find surprising.
I'm posting because I get tired of the same old shit talking divisive partisan crap people like you post. A group wants to march for women's rights and holds their pro choice views as important ones... fine, good for them

Get back to me when you can at least acknowledge their dishonesty and hypocrisy.

Get back to all of us when you can prove they have tried to ban anyone, d'bag.

"
FAQs
Yes, the Women’s March on Washington is for any person, regardless of gender or gender identity, who believes women’s rights are human rights.

The WMW has a team of experienced and professional national organizers working to ensure that every safety protocol is followed. We will release specific details on how to stay safe during your time in Washington as we draw closer to the date. The decision to bring your children is a personal one.

The WMW is an evolving effort and it was founded by white women. These women recognized the need to be truly inclusive, and brought together the national co-chairs, now reflected a balanced representation. The teams of organizers and volunteers working for the march, by extension, are now more fully reflective of the diversity of our nation and this trend will continue as we build steam.

Please contact Carmen Perez at [email protected] to discuss how your organization can join and support the Women’s March on Washington."""

See the link in post #19.

Get back to all of us when you can prove they have tried to ban anyone, d'bag.

Already have dumb ass.

"
FAQs

Read your link, d'bag. They have a right to choose who their SPONSORS are. Sorry you can't read simple English.

"UPDATE 4:35 PM: The Women’s March on Washington has removed the pro-life group New Wave Feminists from its list of official event sponsors..."

Read more at: Update: Women's March Removes Pro-Life Sponsor

You think they are dishonest and hypocrites because they promote women's rights but don't want to partner with a prochoice women's group for their march?

Would you have the same objections if a Christian group held a pro-marriage march and denied sponsorship from a LBGT group that promoted marriage equality?

Yeah, they would claim to accept all who support their cause... just as the women's group did

"
FAQs

Read your link, d'bag. They have a right to choose who their SPONSORS are. Sorry you can't read simple English.

"UPDATE 4:35 PM: The Women’s March on Washington has removed the pro-life group New Wave Feminists from its list of official event sponsors..."

Yeah, they claimed to have corrected a mistake that they included a prolife womens group in a womens march. I bet you're on a respirator because you're too stupid to breath on your own.

Yeah, they would claim to accept all who support their cause... just as the women's group did

That's a lie because they are only interested in people who support ALL their causes, not just womens rights.

That's a lie because they are only interested in people who support ALL their causes, not just womens rights.
ding ding ding... yes of course they are interested in rallying like minded people to progress their causes... They are a political rights group with an agenda. What did you think the march was about, getting a group of women to walk down the street chanting "yeaaa we are women!" ?? Get real

"
FAQs

Yeah, they claimed to have corrected a mistake that they included a prolife womens group in a womens march. I bet you're on a respirator because you're too stupid to breath on your own.

Obviously on a respirator I can still comprehend the written word better than you.

ding ding ding... yes of course they are interested in rallying like minded people to progress their causes... They are a political rights group with an agenda. What did you think the march was about, getting a group of women to walk down the street chanting "yeaaa we are women!" ?? Get real

LMAO, they gladly accepted the sponsorship, right up to the point someone pointed out they were prolife. Run along hypocrite.

LMAO, they gladly accepted the sponsorship, right up to the point someone pointed out they were prolife. Run along hypocrite.
Why am I a hypocrite? You seem the one that doesn't have perspective on how these things work... I've put on many events in my day, one of which is a 5k Church run. The entire community is welcome to join. We take sponsorships from anybody who wants to be a part. But if one of our sponsors speaks out or actively promotes an agenda which is against the spirit and motives of the event, i'd hope we would be able to drop them without people like you whining about it.

Why am I a hypocrite? You seem the one that doesn't have perspective on how these things work... I've put on many events in my day, one of which is a 5k Church run. The entire community is welcome to join. We take sponsorships from anybody who wants to be a part. But if one of our sponsors speaks out or actively promotes an agenda which is against the spirit and motives of the event, i'd hope we would be able to drop them without people like you whining about it.

Maybe the qualifications for participation should be published up front, to avoid the criticism. This march has been in the works for a couple of months, they waited till the last week to start telling people they aren't welcome. You can feel free to be their apologist all you want, I'll feel free to criticize them.

Maybe the qualifications for participation should be published up front, to avoid the criticism. This march has been in the works for a couple of months, they waited till the last week to start telling people they aren't welcome. You can feel free to be their apologist all you want, I'll feel free to criticize them.
I'm not apologizing for anybody, just adding perspective to your lopsided statements. The group only removed the Pro-life group as a "partner". The press and controversy cause by the pro-life group apparently detracted from the pro-choice agenda and they made a choice to revoke their sponsorship.... don't have a hissy fit.

I'm not apologizing for anybody, just adding perspective to your lopsided statements. The group only removed the Pro-life group as a "partner". The press and controversy cause by the pro-life group apparently detracted from the pro-choice agenda and they made a choice to revoke their sponsorship.... don't have a hissy fit.

Yep, you're apologizing, trying to find every excuse you can for them not publishing their true intent all along.

Yep, you're apologizing, trying to find every excuse you can for them not publishing their true intent all along.
What do you think their true intent that they lied about is?

Forum List

Back