Millennials watching a Charlie Brown Thanksgiving think it's racist

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Millennials watching A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving think it's racist | Daily Mail Online

Millennials watching Peanut's A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving for the first time have branded the holiday favorite as racist.

While not being quite so sure how long it will take before it sinks in, but you Trump hating tards have got to give yourselves a Gold medal for the biggest morons of the year award you've done a great job paying thousands of dollars to send your kid to college just so they can be a bigger idiots than you are and your parents were.

This is how you indoctrinated society , this is how you breed idiots.

I saw what they were talking about, they do have a point, although I don't believe the cartoonist's intention was to signal a belief in segregation, I think he drew it as he perceived our culture at the time.

Indeed there was a lot of people back then who would have been "offended" by the idea of white kids even associating with a black kid outside the institution of school.

I would prefer to see it as an indication of how much more of an inclusive society we have than we did in 1973 when the cartoon was drawn.

Bed wetters want to point to it and insist we are still just as guilty of institutional black oppression today.

In the big picture it's just a fuckin cartoon.

Millennials watching A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving think it's racist | Daily Mail Online

Millennials watching Peanut's A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving for the first time have branded the holiday favorite as racist.

While not being quite so sure how long it will take before it sinks in, but you Trump hating tards have got to give yourselves a Gold medal for the biggest morons of the year award you've done a great job paying thousands of dollars to send your kid to college just so they can be a bigger idiots than you are and your parents were.

I argued with a liberal the other day about it.

He said, "Wa, wa, wa, wa, wa, wa and wa, wa"

I said, "Shut up stupid" and walked away.

Can I ask what makes it racist when a black kid named Franklin is at the table when Charlie Brown has his Thanksgiving gathering?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. The two boys high five each other when they first meet at the door. :) :) :)

Fear not, by next Thanksgiving the black kid will be totally edited out of the show to make the liberals happy.
, but then next year they will bitch that there were no blacks in the show

For the left, the guillotine never gets a rest.....march up each new class of offender and off with their heads....

did they sing ''White Christmas''?
no--so it's not racist

Actually, they hate the song "White Christmas" because the democrat party is filled with anti-Semites...and a Jewish guy wrote that song....

no--so it's not racist

Actually, they hate the song "White Christmas" because the democrat party is filled with anti-Semites...and a Jewish guy wrote that song....
I'm very sorry I mentioned ..............''WHITE Christmas''
..yes, they must hate that song, extremely hate it

The Left hates that song for many reasons.....it is religious, for a religious season, it has "White" in the title, and it was written by a Jewish guy....everything the democrat party hates....

no--so it's not racist

I'm very sorry I mentioned ..............''WHITE Christmas''
..yes, they must hate that song, extremely hate it

The Left hates that song for many reasons.....it is religious, for a religious season, it has "White" in the title, and it was written by a Jewish guy....everything the democrat party hates....
I apologize to all blacks
it should be like the N word = ''W.... Christmas''

Coming from a generation which eats Tide pods and throws themselves out of moving cars for FB likes, has the highest rate of obesity of any young people in America's history, has to have "safe spaces" and massive therapy if they see a Confederate flag or Trump's name in print, and can't even figure out what gender they are....this doesn't surprise me. I've never been so grateful to be a Gen-X'er and not part of the most stunningly, jaw-droppingly, stupidest, most fucked-up generation in America's history.

It's truly amazing when you consider that a few generations ago, America's 20-year-olds were storming the beaches of Normandy to a statistically likely death....and now America's 20-year-olds need "safe spaces" and have sobbing, victim baby-fits if they encounter the tiniest thing with which they disagree........What the FUCK happened to America's youth???

Forum List

Back