Avenatti skates on Wife Beating rap

As usual, made up accusations fall through. Seems like after almost three decades of right wing false accusations falling through, you would eventually catch on.

As usual, made up accusations fall through. Seems like after almost three decades of right wing false accusations falling through, you would eventually catch on.

Wrong. They didn't press felony charges but he's still facing a misdemeanor charge and she got a protection-order against him. Oh, and he got evicted from his office for failure to pay rent...he's finished.

Wrong. They didn't press felony charges but he's still facing a misdemeanor charge and she got a protection-order against him. Oh, and he got evicted from his office for failure to pay rent...he's finished.

Did her accusations have anything to do with his rent? Please explain.

Sure....she claimed the fight was over "money" he'd promised to take care of her but he couldn't come through because he's a fraud and being sued by everybody and his brother. So he starts hitting her with a couch pillow until her face was messed up and then dragged her across the floor and out into the hallway half-naked. Cool guy eh? No worries...he'll mouth off to the wrong guy and get what he's got coming.

Sure....she claimed the fight was over "money" he'd promised to take care of her but he couldn't come through because he's a fraud and being sued by everybody and his brother. So he starts hitting her with a couch pillow until he face was messed up and then dragged her across the floor and out into the hallway half-naked. Cool guy eh? No worries...he'll mouth off to the wrong guy and get what he's got coming.

Evidently, a pillow fight doesn't require felony charges. Better luck next time.

Evidently, a pillow fight doesn't require felony charges. Better luck next time.

Why would I need "luck"?....he's a piece of shit and would have been charged with felony assault anyplace but L.A. like the OP said. If you think he's a political threat to Trump, send him some money for a t-shirt but don't expect to ever get the t-shirt.

Sure....she claimed the fight was over "money" he'd promised to take care of her but he couldn't come through because he's a fraud and being sued by everybody and his brother. So he starts hitting her with a couch pillow until he face was messed up and then dragged her across the floor and out into the hallway half-naked. Cool guy eh? No worries...he'll mouth off to the wrong guy and get what he's got coming.

Why would I need "luck"?....he's a piece of shit and would have been charged with felony assault anyplace but L.A. like the OP said. If you think he's a political threat to Trump, send him some money for a t-shirt but don't expect to ever get the t-shirt.

If you say so. I didn't know pillow fighting was such a heinous crime.

You equate domestic violence with a "pillow fight"? Your ideology apparently requires you suspend all logic and reason.

I don't think he was referring to a pillow fight when he said "She hit me first".

You equate domestic violence with a "pillow fight"? Your ideology apparently requires you suspend all logic and reason.

She claimed he hit her with a pillow. What would you call it?

If you say so. I didn't know pillow fighting was such a heinous crime.

He was the one with the pillow...one of those hard little couch pillows and he got her face puffed up and swollen doing it. What's clear is you couldn't care less about what he did to her because you're as fake as the other DimRats when it comes to violence against women.

I don't think he was referring to a pillow fight when he said "She hit me first".

Exactly.....when the cops saw her, they slapped the cuffs on the chickenshit so it must have been pretty obvious she was assaulted. Thing is LA has become such a hellhole they don't prosecute anything less than attempted murder. Folks sentenced to 6 months in county get out in 6 days from overcrowding.

The reports have been PROVEN to be false attacks led by dark money rightwing groups and the OP STILL will falsely mislead the title to suggest it's some shenangins on the DEMOCRATIC side.

Like I always say, if Republicans didn't lie, they'd have noting to say.

Exactly.....when the cops saw her, they slapped the cuffs on the chickenshit so it must have been pretty obvious she was assaulted. Thing is LA has become such a hellhole they don't prosecute anything less than attempted murder. Folks sentenced to 6 months in county get out in 6 days from overcrowding.

In a domestic disturbance call, cops regularly take someone in, usually the man, just to separate the people. Has nothing to do with determination of guilt.

In a domestic disturbance call, cops regularly take someone in, usually the man, just to separate the people. Has nothing to do with determination of guilt.
Only if they see physical signs of an assault.

Forum List

Back