Thanksgiving is a racist holiday for whites only

I'm starving now.

I want a hot turkey sandwich with a side of stuffing.

How about a Thanksgiving sandwich?

Thanksgiving-sandwich.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Why was the two groups of different races which helped each other, not even discussed? How can that be racist?

That is what the Holiday is about.
Coming together to celebrate with our families, being thankful for what we have and helping each other.

Liberalfilth simply can't stand a bunch of Americans getting together for a carefree good time (esp. if white). They think everyone should be wallowing in guilt over their own existence, so they have to take a shit all over it. Liberals have a vampire-to-cross reaction to joy.

Here for all to see is another exercise in stupid from the America hating left. A walk down memory lane if you will!

https://www.globalresearch.ca/american-thanksgiving-a-pure-glorification-of-racist-barbarity/5359622

American Thanksgiving: A Pure Glorification of Racist Barbarity

The Thanksgiving story is an absolution of the Pilgrims, whose brutal quest for absolute power in the New World is made to seem both religiously motivated and eminently human…. The Mayflower’s cultural heirs are programmed to find glory in their own depravity, and savagery in their most helpless victims, who can only redeem themselves by accepting the inherent goodness of white Americans.”

This article was originally published on November 27, 2003, when Glen Ford was co-publisher of The Black Commentator.

Nobody but Americans celebrates Thanksgiving. (Canadians have a holiday by the same name, but an entirely different history and political import.) It is reserved by history and the intent of “the founders” as the supremely white American holiday, the most ghoulish event on the national calendar. No Halloween of the imagination can rival the exterminationist reality that was the genesis, and remains the legacy, of the American Thanksgiving. It is the most loathsome, humanity-insulting day of the year – a pure glorification of racist barbarity.

lol!

Here's the antidote for this virus.. .

Rush Revere and the Brave Pilgrims by Rush Limbaugh

58821538.jpg

Cheering on the partisan tribal warfare. It's good for the Libertarian Party.

Here for all to see is another exercise in stupid from the America hating left. A walk down memory lane if you will!

https://www.globalresearch.ca/american-thanksgiving-a-pure-glorification-of-racist-barbarity/5359622

The Thanksgiving story is an absolution of the Pilgrims, whose brutal quest for absolute power in the New World is made to seem both religiously motivated and eminently human…. The Mayflower’s cultural heirs are programmed to find glory in their own depravity, and savagery in their most helpless victims, who can only redeem themselves by accepting the inherent goodness of white Americans.”

This article was originally published on November 27, 2003, when Glen Ford was co-publisher of The Black Commentator.

Nobody but Americans celebrates Thanksgiving. (Canadians have a holiday by the same name, but an entirely different history and political import.) It is reserved by history and the intent of “the founders” as the supremely white American holiday, the most ghoulish event on the national calendar. No Halloween of the imagination can rival the exterminationist reality that was the genesis, and remains the legacy, of the American Thanksgiving. It is the most loathsome, humanity-insulting day of the year – a pure glorification of racist barbarity.

lol!

58821538.jpg

Sounds like instead of just turkey, you had some wild turkey!

We do prime rib on thanks giving. My brother in law makes his goat curry shit that's awesome. It burns both ends if you know what I mean.

lol!

It is an American tradition to realize at 4:00 AM, stuffed or unstuffed, you are only up this early to stick your hand up a turkey's ass.

At 4:00 pm, as you look around the table at all of these wonderful faces, you realize they aren't going to help with the dishes.

And that's when you become thankful. You are thankful that you purchased (and stashed) a 750ml bottle of bourbon when you really only needed 1/4 cup for a chocolate bourbon pecan pie.

lol!

58821538.jpg

Sounds like instead of just turkey, you had some wild turkey!

I do have wild turkeys. Just tossed some seed to them. And they are far more entertaining than watching another political melt-down..

Why was the two groups of different races which helped each other, not even discussed? How can that be racist?

Right before we slaughtered them and engaged in two-hundred years of mass genocide across the continent?

We do prime rib on thanks giving. My brother in law makes his goat curry shit that's awesome. It burns both ends if you know what I mean.

Goat curry shit? Sounds pretty unappetizing, I must say. :D

My mother makes tripe. :eek-52:

My friend's mom from the Philippines would sometimes make fish head stew! :eek: Smelled awful, just awful.

My mother is from Singapore. They eat all kinds of weird shit over there.

Goat curry shit? Sounds pretty unappetizing, I must say. :D

My mother makes tripe. :eek-52:

My friend's mom from the Philippines would sometimes make fish head stew! :eek: Smelled awful, just awful.

My mother is from Singapore. They eat all kinds of weird shit over there.

Watch Bizarre Foods. Lol! You might see some of it on there.

That guy, Anthony Zimmern (whatever his name is) . . . he will eat ANYTHING, and he likes pretty much everything that he puts in his mouth! :lol: He's not a picky eater, that's for sure!

Forum List

Back