Millennials Are Morons: Self Carwash Edition

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Most of us have gone thru a car wash at a gas station for a quick carwash. You drive in until the light turns red, the automated system goes back and forth over your car cleaning most of the dirt off. Then you proceed out slowly through the dryers to get most of the water off.

The latest evidence no one under 60 should ever count on having a social security check until they die:

The last three times I have used it the car in front of me STOPS under the dryer for the full cycle allowed thinking their car is going through a drying cycle. And it has always been millennials. They just sit under the blowers in one location getting the middle of their car a nice dry spot then when the cycle ends they drive off with the front and rear just dripping water.

I was tempted to go up to him today and ask what he was thinking. Then decided screw it, you can't communicate with vegetables.

maxresdefault.jpg

Isn't the movement of the car at a gas station car wash automated? The tracks you drive onto determine when the car moves through the cleaning, rinsing, and drying areas, not the driver. :dunno:

Isn't the movement of the car at a gas station car wash automated? The tracks you drive onto determine when the car moves through the cleaning, rinsing, and drying areas, not the driver. :dunno:
Here they aren't self propelled at gas stations. Red green & yellow lights tell you when to move.

Forum List

Back