Millenials guide to Bill Clinton's womanizing and misogyny.

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Hillary is a real champion for women's rights. What happened to, "YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE BELIEVED" when it comes to her husband sexually assaulting women?

Enabler or family defender? How Hillary Clinton responded to husband’s accusers

51658651.jpg

http://wapo.st/29jPWMC

The woman is not stupid. She has known all along that WJC is a horn-dog, and she stuck around because she wanted to ride his coattails onto her own political career. To say she stayed out of "love" is so delusional it does not even warrant a comment.

To refer to this woman as any kind of role model is an insult to the female gender.

Looking at her, one is reminded of the famous confrontation Winston Churchill once had with a woman at a cocktail party. The woman told him that if he were her husband, she would feed him poison. He responded that if he were her husband, he would take it.

If I were married to THAT, I fear I would also be an adulterer.

At least Bill's not one of those closeted penis pecking players. I've know women who stay married to those guys who love them some penis swappin with other guys. Man that grosses me out. I don't see how any women with self respect could stay married to a guy who needs guy on the side. eck. (-:

Hillary calls Trump a misogynist.....yet her husband come in and on all sorts of women during their marriage of convenience.

Women that Hillary attempted to destroy by personally attacking them.

Funny that Hillary blamed the women and not the POTUS.

At least Bill's not one of those closeted penis pecking players. I've know women who stay married to those guys who love them some penis swappin with other guys. Man that grosses me out. I don't see how any women with self respect could stay married to a guy who needs guy on the side. eck. (-:

I thought wild bill had/has/is having/will have women on the side. I didnt know he was doing other guys though. So the hillary was opening up the pickle jar but ol bill was actually pulling them out?

Hillary spent her entire adult life threatening and intimidating victims of her husband's sexual assaults in exchange for reflected political power. The favorite target for lefties is Sara Palin who challenged the status quo in Alaska and was elected mayor and governor. Sara Palin should be the symbol of everything a woman can become but the left hates her. In contrast Hillary never had a job that wasn't arranged by her husband and in the upside down world of liberalism Hillary is an icon.

Hillary calls Trump a misogynist.....yet her husband come in and on all sorts of women during their marriage of convenience.

Women that Hillary attempted to destroy by personally attacking them.

Funny that Hillary blamed the women and not the POTUS.
Technically, it is not a misogynist trait to have frequent sex with willing partners outside of marriage. It usually is indicative of some personality disorder for both males and females however.

There's never really been some actionable showing that Slick is a physical abuser. Actually, quite the opposite, given the number of women who've had sex with him. Hillary's motivations in protecting him from allegations of abuse, and the more common attractions from women who want to be more than casual encounters, may be something for speculation.

Forum List

Back