Military honor and honoring the US Military

I am not a huge fan of the private security firms that have been in Iraq and Afghanistan. But they serve a purpose.

The men who work for Black Water are former US Military. They volunteered and they served. I can't fault them for putting their skills to work for good money.

And I know a lot of people exaggerate when they talk about their lives. That is no biggie. I think it can get out of hand, but its still not a big deal.

But when some lying scum claims to have worked for Black Water on a "rifle security company", and claims to have used his rifle many times, you have to wonder how stable he is. He says he tried to join the military, but they wouldn't take him because of his felony record or he claimed they said he was too crazy. Then he claims to have worked alongside honorably discharged veterans doing armed small unit patrols. Since he is claiming he worked for Black Water, it is technically not Stolen Valor. But considering that the overwhelming majority of the operators working for Black Water are US veterans, it is a form of stolen valor. And it galls me.
I don’t mind someone lying about his record if he is trying to get laid

Black Water and other security firms are merely mercenaries and deserve no military honors.

So you are denying you ever posted "When I serve for Black water security rifle company on the southern Afghanistan border for 4 years I used my rifle many times!"??
Huh link?

I know you deleted the post. No biggie.

Are you saying you never posted it?
Listen sicko, did you vote for trump in 2016 yes or no

Are you claiming you never posted the comment about working for Blackwater in Afghanistan?

Sicko? Me? You are the one with all the lies.
I asked you first did you vote for trump in 2016!?

I don't give a shit what questions a compulsive liar asks.

Who I voted for is not the topic of this thread.

But your denial of the truth is certainly a topic.

Huh link?

Are you claiming you never posted the comment about working for Blackwater in Afghanistan?

You should look up what a mercenary is and then hide for a few years lol

You should look up what a mercenary is and then hide for a few years lol

I know what "mercenary" means. I am not the one who has had several words defined for them because they used them wrong.

Why should I hide?

Jitler, if you didn't actually claim to be a Blackwater operator, why, when confronted with your lie, would you say the following?

“Im not a liberty to speak on that stuff sorry”

“I can’t talk about my time on the eastern Afghanistan border, All I can tell you is that it was hot”

“I can’t discuss this move on”

“We all took a oath .. none of us will talk about what happened at Black water”

If someone wants to claim he works for the CIA, FBI or Blackwater, I do not really give a shit

Forum List

Back