Military hardware still flowing to local police after Ferguson

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Just in case you thought anything might have changed:

The federal government shipped nearly 4,000 more assault rifles to local law enforcement agencies in the three months following the Ferguson riots, marking a huge surge in the amount of lethal firearms being doled out to police and sheriff’s offices.

Read more: Military hardware still flowing to local police after Ferguson - Washington Times
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter
Obama is as surprised as anyone about this terrible tragedy.

He'll say he just saw it on the TV he never watches when it becomes a big story....

The federal government shipped nearly 4,000 more assault rifles to local law enforcement agencies in the three months following the Ferguson riots, marking a huge surge in the amount of lethal firearms being doled out to police and sheriff’s offices.

Read more: Military hardware still flowing to local police after Ferguson - Washington Times

He'll say he just saw it on the TV he never watches when it becomes a big story....

The story here is, they are allowed to own assult rifles, which the left will claim are only for assult, but they want YOU not to have the ability to own one.

The story here is, they are allowed to own assult rifles, which the left will claim are only for assult, but they want YOU not to have the ability to own one.

I think this is all a massive hoax.

Obama is disarming the military and arming the police while causing unrest leading to more shootings and a never-ending cycle of violence.

But he's supposed to be such a nice guy.

I think this is all a massive hoax.

Obama is disarming the military and arming the police while causing unrest leading to more shootings and a never-ending cycle of violence.

But he's supposed to be such a nice guy.

He has a peace prize to prove it.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
To be fair a tank didn't kill Michael Brown, but I get your point

"hey, I got a tank, I should use it."

larger%20waco%20church%20burning.jpg

Forum List

Back