Miliary Benefits Are Disappearing

You are the kind of stupid that there is no coming back from. VA benefits aren't a hand out, they are not welfare, they are earned from time in combat and time in service. You know, fight for the country boom truck hit by an ied wow 200 a month few more times I might have a decent check on my hand.

We are wasting our time with that ass hat Dante, to her VA benefits and disability are one in the same as food stamps, Welfare checks and Cash aid.

There's a bunch of dumbfucks posting on this thread.

ever been to a Vietnam Era post?

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

yeah right. every bum I know has told me they had their discharge upgraded and they get VA benefits.

every time I've volunteered at some homeless shelter or food place some VA guy shows up and tries to sign up everyone.

I've been told how to screw the VA, get benefits and live off the system

wake the fuck up turd boy. I know people who ran the VA and have to keep my mouth shut around them, because like you they are all blind

I hope every vet in this thread neg reps your pathetic non-serving Commie ass.
I sure did.

I did but she deserves a good kick in the pussy rather than a neg.

Using the conservative logic of the day -- as with Planned Parenthood, government payments subsidize other actions. Recipients are able to afford mortgage payments and car payments because the welfare subsidies ( VA benefits), handouts, free up other monies

You are the kind of stupid that there is no coming back from. VA benefits aren't a hand out, they are not welfare, they are earned from time in combat and time in service. You know, fight for the country boom truck hit by an ied wow 200 a month few more times I might have a decent check on my hand.

before 911 -

most every vet I know never saw a day of combat in their lives.

most every vet I met over a certain age, went into the military as a last resort...they were criminals and bums. they got paid and became criminals and bums on leaving military.

then some VA counselor shows up and tells people how to scam the system. just ask any honest vet. It's an open secret

argue with facts

Using the conservative logic of the day -- as with Planned Parenthood, government payments subsidize other actions. Recipients are able to afford mortgage payments and car payments because the welfare subsidies ( VA benefits), handouts, free up other monies

before 911 -

most every vet I met over a certain age, went into the military as a last resort...they were criminals and bums. they got paid and became criminals and bums on leaving military.

then some VA counselor shows up and tells people how to scam the system. just ask any honest vet. It's an open secret

You are seriously a piece of shit and you deserve a brick thrown at your fucking head, straight up.

before 911 -

argue with facts

What you posted is your opinion and hear say not facts bitch.

yeah right. every bum I know has told me they had their discharge upgraded and they get VA benefits.

every time I've volunteered at some homeless shelter or food place some VA guy shows up and tries to sign up everyone.

I've been told how to screw the VA, get benefits and live off the system

wake the fuck up turd boy. I know people who ran the VA and have to keep my mouth shut around them, because like you they are all blind

I hope every vet in this thread neg reps your pathetic non-serving Commie ass.
I sure did.

truth hurts. did I strike close to home?

ask any honest vet. It's an open secret what VA counselors tell the street people to do in order to get benefits.

yeah, e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g must be service related.

bullshit! I know. been there

before 911 -

I'm an honest vet. I asked myself, and I told me that you're full of shit.

That's kinda the point of this topic. If the military gets the same benefits for less pay than a civilian, with the chance of being shot at and multiple long tours overseas in some real shitholes, there is no real reason to join the military.

This will affect our military readiness.

I can't tell you how many times I would fantasize about a Pizza Hut pizza or a Whopper with cheese. I would also fantasize about hitting some blacktop back in the states and just doing some night driving. Just moving on down the highway on a smooth road. Or sleeping on a real bed. Or taking a shower, alone. Without shower shoes. With clean water. And no stench in the air. In silence. With as much hot water as I can stand.

People have no clue how good we have it here.

Or showering without hearing someone taking a crap. Or trying to hurry to the shower tent that doesn't have the mold. Or walking out of the shower into the sandstorm asking yourself why didnt I just use the baby wipes. And my personal favorite being home and not having to walk around with the coon eyes from sitting in a turret with G14 classified goggles on all day.

Heh. I don't think I'd been retired for six months when I was at a friend's house party, and some guy started bitching that when he had gone to 7-Eleven at three in the morning they were out of cherry Slurpee.

I nearly popped the bastard. :lol:

I remember where 7-Eleven got it's name. Back when the grocery stores closed down by 8 or 9pm.

We are wasting our time with that ass hat Dante, to her VA benefits and disability are one in the same as food stamps, Welfare checks and Cash aid.

I don't know what that's supposed to imply, but if you have something to say about Vietnam vets, there are at least three of us right here in this thread, so don't be shy; go ahead and tell us how you feel-it will not be anything we have not heard before, I'm sure.....

before 911 -

I'm an honest vet. I asked myself, and I told me that you're full of shit.

why can't vets tell the truth? everyone knows about the VA social workers and other pimps/counselors who do everything to change service discharges/upgrades and who bend every rule to sign up every one they can.

every little thing gets parsed as service related. got a drinking problem? service related. drug problem? service related. beat the wife and kids? service related. can't function on a job? service related...

fuck. World War II vets and Korean War vets went back into society and worked instead of went cuccko-4-benefits

I don't know what that's supposed to imply, but if you have something to say about Vietnam vets, there are at least three of us right here in this thread, so don't be shy; go ahead and tell us how you feel-it will not be anything we have not heard before, I'm sure.....

We lost people close to us in the Vietnam war. I also know the criminals who went to serve who scammed the system when out.

Lee Harvey Oswald was a US Marine veteran - vet are no better than anyone else. benefit scams exist in ALL federal programs

why can't vets tell the truth? everyone knows about the VA social workers and other pimps/counselors who do everything to change service discharges/upgrades and who bend every rule to sign up every one they can.

every little thing gets parsed as service related. got a drinking problem? service related. drug problem? service related. beat the wife and kids? service related. can't function on a job? service related...

fuck. World War II vets and Korean War vets went back into society and worked instead of went cuccko-4-benefits

We are going back into society and working too. You are an idiot if you think we can live off of the retirement check. most of your WW2 and Nam vets weren't lifers hence no retirement benefits.

We lost people close to us in the Vietnam war. I also know the criminals who went to serve who scammed the system when out.

Lee Harvey Oswald was a US Marine veteran - vet are no better than anyone else. benefit scams exist in ALL federal programs
Well, if you're insinuating that all or even most Vietnam vets are somehow "scamming" or abusing the VA system, you could not be more wrong! A LOT of us, who are combat vets with PTSD, have to this day received little to no treatment from the VA, let alone disability benefits. The truth be told, most of us helped each other through that, because no one else really gave a shit. Some, who weren't so fortunate, committed suicide while waiting for help with their PTSD that they never got. Several friends of mine have died of their Agent Orange induced illnesses, while still waiting for their claims to be processed. Even though the VA system is much improved now, a lot of Vietnam vets don't trust it because of past experience; I know more who still need treatment, but refuse to seek it from the VA for that reason, than I have ever known who abused the system. At least some of our brothers who are homeless and on the streets, are there because they did not get the care they needed long ago;care they would have received, if the VA had known what it does today. Do you think they "scammed the system"? How could they; they've never gotten a dime in benefits, or any treatment from the VA-how can you steal what you never got?

With all due respect, if you weren't there, you have no idea what Vietnam was like, and you have no clue what it's been like for those of us who made it home, either. Most of us, including those with physical and/or psychological wounds, have overcome the obstacles we faced, and gone on to become successful and productive citizens in civilian life, and we haven't taken anything we weren't entitled to in the process!

We are going back into society and working too. You are an idiot if you think we can live off of the retirement check. most of your WW2 and Nam vets weren't lifers hence no retirement benefits.

then why do the VA and other welfare agencies spend so much money helping vets get back to society?

and people in the streets can live off little ..and others supplement their lives with faux service related bullshit

Well, if you're insinuating that all or even most Vietnam vets are somehow "scamming" or abusing the VA system...
I did not insinuate that.

and most vets I've come into contact with who scam the system are all mostly NON combat vets.

and all combat is not equal. and we all know that lots of vets play the service related fuck up game.

be honest. it's all about the money. follow the money

Well, if you're insinuating that all or even most Vietnam vets are somehow "scamming" or abusing the VA system...
I did not insinuate that.

and most vets I've come into contact with who scam the system are all mostly NON combat vets.

and all combat is not equal. and we all know that lots of vets play the service related fuck up game.

be honest. it's all about the money. follow the money

You really are one dumb ignorant cock sucker.

That government that so many here hate?

It is the same people who plan on cutting VA benefits telling you that all we need do is give more tax breaks to billionaires so that we can take that government and drowd it in a bathtub.

If you think having military is important?

Then so is having people pay taxes to support it.

We are NEVER going to have a government whose only job is defending the borders, kiddies.

Oh I know some of you think a society can exist that does that but such a government wouldn't last long.

The point of having government is to take care of the people ...ALL the people.

before 911 -

argue with facts

What you posted is your opinion and hear say not facts bitch.

The only thing you know about Combat Vets is that you are not one.
Everything you say is logical in the delusional world you inhabit.
In the real world it is just the gibberish of an idiot.

Forum List

Back