Mike Tyson instead of Chris Rock.....would it be different?

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
Will Smith did a pretty damn good job in the Ali movie....he had to train like a dog for months and worked with boxing coaches to make some effort to approximate the style of the greatest fighter in the history of the sport. Suffice it to say when he was done he was in good physical condition and his right hand probably picked up some serious steam compared to what it had before that.

Chris Rock on the other hand is no physical specimen by any stretch of the imagination. I don't say that he is not physically capable but the physical match up between the two just does not exist. Smith is a pretty good sized guy...Chris Rock has always been a bit on the diminutive side....

So when the Neanderthal urges kicked in the other night ( trust me I get it...have some sympathy for Smith here ) Smith didn't have to do too much pre-calculating to determine that he could most likely do what he did with impunity.... Rock was never any danger to strike back. He could mount the stage and do the MAN WAL:K over to Chris without even a second's thought as to whether or not he would dominate the situation.

So you have to wonder if it would all be the same if it was Mike Tyson up on the Stage doing the Stand up....whaddya think? Personally I don't know one way or another.... I'm thinking that Smith would still get away with it because Tyson would be afraid to kill him with one punch....but then again who knows?

JO

Last edited:
He is a self-described coward, so yeah... different.

Tyson is unpredictable...

1648502533421.png

Will Smith did a pretty damn good job in the Ali movie....he had to train like a dog for months and worked with boxing coaches to make some effort to approximate the style of the greatest fighter in the history of the sport. Suffice it to say when he was done he was in good physical condition and his right hand probably picked up some serious steam compared to what it had before that.

Chris Rock on the other hand is no physical specimen by any stretch of the imagination. I don't say that he is not physically capable but the physical match up between the two just does not exist. Smith is a pretty good sized guy...Chris Rock has always been a bit on the diminutive side....

So when the Neanderthal urges kicked in the other night ( trust me I get it...have some sympathy for Smit here ) Smith didn't have to do too much pre-calculating to determine that he could most likely do what he did with impunity.... Rock was never any danger to strike back. He could mount the stage and do the MAN WAL:K over to Chris without even a second's thought as to whether or not he would dominate the situation.

So you have to wonder if it would all be the same if it was Mike Tyson up on the Stage doing the Stand up....whaddya think? Personally I don't know one way or another.... I'm thinking that Smith would still get away with it because Tyson would be afraid to kill him with one punch....but then again who knows?

JO
I wish he would have shot him for ratings

So when the Neanderthal urges kicked in the other night ( trust me I get it...have some sympathy for Smit here ) Smith didn't have to do too much pre-calculating to determine that he could most likely do what he did with impunity.... Rock was never any danger to strike back. He could mount the stage and do the MAN WAL:K over to Chris without even a second's thought as to whether or not he would dominate the situation.

JO
no Tyson wouldnt have let the incident go without punching back .... his instinctive nature would have kicked in instantly without him even thinking ... Smith would be out on the floor before he or Tyson knew what hit him ...and Smith would never ever have tried that with Tyson ..selective machismo isnt machismo at all .

1648502849615.png

This disgusting sub human pof garbage has the same hair problem as Smith's wench right?

Wear a fucking wig, you could scare a hotdog off a bun

When I see this bitches face, I can only thin about 3 things......... Inglorious Basterds and a Louisville Slugger

The Academy Awards is a TV show that is really about selling TV commercials.
I think that they even pay the actors to be in the studio audience.
It's not really about good movies and good actors anymore.
They have given awards to bad movies and lousy actors in the past.
They even gave Marisa Tomei an award for My Cousin Vinny in 1992, that was a real stinker LOL

Someone's begging for attention ^^
You know how many people have been killed by this savage beast because of her anti police movement you pomfs

She is a sub human. You people are stupid and dangerous. Seeing this inflation hit you libturds is satisfying. I hope it bankrupts every one of you mongrels

You know how many people have been killed by this savage beast because of her anti police movement you pomfs

She is a sub human. You people are stupid and dangerous. Seeing this inflation hit you libturds is satisfying. I hope it bankrupts every one of you mongrels
Somebody isn't getting enough attention, and it's making him bleed from his wherever ^^

no Tyson wouldnt have let the incident go without punching back .... his instinctive nature would have kicked in instantly without him even thinking ... Smith would be out on the floor before he or Tyson knew what hit him ...and Smith would never ever have tried that with Tyson ..selective machismo isnt machismo at all .
Maybe. Recently some nut pulled a gun on Tyson and he handled it calmly without excessive force.

JO
Cassius Clay was the prototype in bad sportsmanship. The epitome of boorishness in an art that is essentially about civility in competition. What’s more, he owns the record for having lost the championship the most. That part doesn’t fit the promo.
Will Smiff was pissed cuz Rock was dissin’ his bitch.

Since the Smiths have spoken publicly about having an open marriage, I am wondering if maybe Rock and Mrs Smith had a thing, they broke it off, and he picked on her bald head. MR Smith was aware of it and decided it was time for some payback, because he was laughing until SHE murmured something to him, gave him the stink eye, and THEN he got up to show his machoism and slapped Rock.

Chris Rock took Will Smith’s best shot and laughed it off.

Forum List

Back